Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,when im looking in my OR for battles there is a way to find people who want to battle quickly? I mean like when i press the battle spot and i can find easily 3v3 battles so there is a same way for OU 6v6 battles?

Anyone have any of the following 'mons with the move Me First: Hawlucha, Lucario (♂), Croagunk/Toxicroak, Mienfoo/Mienshao, or Pancham/Pangoro?
I'm looking to breed Me First on Hawlucha, but it's night right now and I don't want to change the time on my DS and evolve a Riolu before level 37.

EDIT:
I'm an idiot. I already have a Pangoro with Me First. Note to self: use the search feature in the PC more often...

Last edited:
Anyone have any of the following 'mons with the move Me First: Hawlucha, Lucario (♂), Croagunk/Toxicroak, Mienfoo/Mienshao, or Pancham/Pangoro?
I'm looking to breed Me First on Hawlucha, but it's night right now and I don't want to change the time on my DS and evolve a Riolu before level 37.
I have a male Pancham with Me First. Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a male level 1 Pancham and I'll send it to you.

Heatran - #485 (Timid) Female (♀): 31 / 0 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31

Just one more point in defense and it would be perfect. Getting these one or two points off a stat really bugs the hell at times regardless if they only make a ~1% difference. Is it worth keeping or should I keep on trucking for 31/e/30 or 31/31/31/31?
Keep, and depending on its redis rights CMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)