My Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump: Added a Shiny Umbreon that I got on Wonder Trdde. I made a Shiny Umbreon during my foray into Pokedit, so I don't need this one as well. Comes with Leftovers.

Bump: Added a Shiny Umbreon that I got on Wonder Trdde. I made a Shiny Umbreon during my foray into Pokedit, so I don't need this one as well. Comes with Leftovers.
Fyi, I wouldn't trust the shiny Umbreon being legit if you got it through WT...it's very likely to be hacked.

Fyi, I wouldn't trust the shiny Umbreon being legit if you got it through WT...it's very likely to be hacked.
Oh, I'm pretty certain that he is probably the product of some hacking program, blue pentagon not withstanding, I'm not going to lie about that. Non-the-less, I'm listing him in case someone doesn't care, and is willing to give him a good home.

Oh, I'm pretty certain that he is probably the product of some hacking program, blue pentagon not withstanding, I'm not going to lie about that. Non-the-less, I'm listing him in case someone doesn't care, and is willing to give him a good home.
That doesn't fly on this forum, hacked Pokemon are not allowed at all, and one you suspect is hacked is just as good as one that you are sure is hacked. You should really remove it ... and maybe that mention that you ever used Pokemon editing tools since that just makes you look really fishy.

That doesn't fly on this forum, hacked Pokemon are not allowed at all, and one you suspect is hacked is just as good as one that you are sure is hacked. You should really remove it ... and maybe that mention that you ever used Pokemon editing tools since that just makes you look really fishy.
Fair enough, I'll remove it. It's no skin off my back, I'll just Wonder Trade the Umbreon.

But I'm don't see how removing the mention of once using Pokedit will make me seem any more fishy than if I were to not delete the post, since I have nothing to hide. The Pokémon that belong to me most certainly aren't hacked.

Bump:

Adding a Suicune that I caught in SS.

I'm looking for an Adaptability Skrelp or Dragalge, preferably female. I'm offering anything listed for a female.

Bump: The Shiny Rayquaza has found a new home via a passerby trade. Same thing goes for the Shiny Umbreon, for anyone who might've still wanted him.

Bump:

I WTed two of my Sturdy Tyrunts due to shrinking box space and lack of interest thus far, though I intend to keep one or two of them around at least. I have some new 5IV Bagons that I intend to list soon.

Bump:
I'm adding a female Contrary Snivy with 5IVs, 4 egg moves, and a Starf Berry, though I plan on Wonder Trading one of the Technician-to-be Shroomishes to make room, since nobody has shown any interest.
The egg moves were forgotten during chain breeding, so they'd need to be relearned, but they are Grassy Terrain, Magical Leaf, Glare, and Mirror Coat.

And I'm finally adding the Bagons to the list that I mentioned a post ago.

The Shroomish will remain listed until Wonder Traded, while the one with Pokérus will remain.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trade Thread Rules

• List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.
This has been mentioned before, but the requirement is to list your IVs explicitly. An "x" here or there on a physical/special dedicated attacker is fine, but some of the ranges you have posted; "0–30", "20–30", are not.

Please find the IVs of your Pokémon accurately or I'll have to lock this thread.

This has been mentioned before, but the requirement is to list your IVs explicitly. An "x" here or there on a physical/special dedicated attacker is fine, but some of the ranges you have posted; "0–30", "20–30", are not.

Please find the IVs of your Pokémon accurately or I'll have to lock this thread.
Okay, I'll get right on that.

Edit: I just found out I don't know how!!!

Even that IV calculator will only give me an approximation, and giving it the Hidden Power doesn't narrow it down like I thought it would!

I'm going to try filling in every field that I can, and see if I cannot get it to at least narrow it down, but I don't know how to make it give me every specific IV.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll get right on that.

Edit: I just found out I don't know how!!!

Even that IV calculator will only give me an approximation, and giving it the Hidden Power doesn't narrow it down like I thought it would!

I'm going to try filling in every field that I can, and see if I cannot get it to at least narrow it down, but I don't know how to make it give me every specific IV.
Just a suggestion - most, if not all people on Smogon are primarily interested in flawless Pokemon only, so you're probably better off breeding flawless Pokemon than trading other people's stuff you got off WT or something. It's really not that difficult. It'll be easier to determine your IVs to list and you'll probably get more people making offers.

Just a suggestion - most, if not all people on Smogon are primarily interested in flawless Pokemon only, so you're probably better off breeding flawless Pokemon than trading other people's stuff you got off WT or something. It's really not that difficult. It'll be easier to determine your IVs to list and you'll probably get more people making offers.
Actually that is what half of the Pokémon I offer here are, albeit that they are 5IV, and not flawless, since they are spitbacks from my constantly ongoing breeding projects.

But I guess I'll just store the spare Legendaries and lone Shiny that are taking up space on my Y Version, WT the 5IV spitbacks that I get except for the rare females like Tepig, and just offer what few spare flawless Pokémon that I breed, since nobody seems interested in anything else I've offered, and they're just taking up box space.

Actually that is what half of the Pokémon I offer here are, albeit that they are 5IV, and not flawless, since they are spitbacks from my constantly ongoing breeding projects.

But I guess I'll just store the spare Legendaries and lone Shiny that are taking up space on my Y Version, WT the 5IV spitbacks that I get except for the rare females like Tepig, and just offer what few spare flawless Pokémon that I breed, since nobody seems interested in anything else I've offered, and they're just taking up box space.
Then maybe list the flawless spread and just one of each species instead of listing each spitback since it becomes substantially easier to breed another flawless once you have the parents. Also condenses your thread and makes it easier to read (also consider adding images of the Pokemon/ball and format it so it's easier/prettier to read). Some people ask for spitback trades anyway, so if you do have them on hand, then you're good.

Reactions: JES
Then maybe list the flawless spread and just one of each species instead of listing each spitback since it becomes substantially easier to breed another flawless once you have the parents. Also condenses your thread and makes it easier to read (also consider adding images of the Pokemon/ball and format it so it's easier/prettier to read). Some people ask for spitback trades anyway, so if you do have them on hand, then you're good.
Yeah, I do a lot of breeding, so spitbacks are something that I happen to have plenty of.

I've already deleted most of my offerings, including most of the spitbacks, but I'll go back and re-list some of them, once my 3DS is done charging.

In the mean time, I'll go ahead and add images as well for the ones currently up. I just didn't do so in the first place because I didn't know what the policy was for posting images that don't belong to me.

Hey JES, I'm interested in the Quick Feet Shroomish if you still have it. Is there any way you could rebreed it to have 31 in speed rather than special attack? If not it's fine, I'll still take it and just rebreed it myself.

Check my thread for a trade if there's anything interesting to you in it: www.smogon.com/forums/threads/hulas-honorable-trade-thread-of-love.3533711/
Oh yes, I still have him. But after all the breeding I had to go through just to get one with 31 IVs in Speed rather than Special Defense (which is what this one has), I think you'll understand when I say do not want to breed any more Shroomishes for at least a year!

I am flexible however, if it is important enough that you need a female Quick Feet-er, if you don't have any Dittos that can give you a female to pass down that Hidden Ability.

If you don't mind, can we trade tomorrow, since it is getting late (it is nearly 10pm here)? I figure that I can start a new day, go over to your trade thread to see if there is anything there in particular that interests me, and set this up.
I'm of course flexible as always though, if it is important to you to get this trade done tonight. If that is the case, then please tell me right away. I'm logging off and shutting down by 11pm.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh yes, I still have him. But after all the breeding I had to go through just to get one with 31 IVs in Speed rather than Special Defense (which is what this one has), I think you'll understand when I say do not want to breed any more Shroomishes for at least a year!

I am flexible however, if it is important enough that you need a female Quick Feet-er, if you don't have any Dittos that can give you a female to pass down that Hidden Ability.

If you don't mind, can we trade tomorrow, since it is getting late (it is nearly 10pm here)? I figure that I can start a new day, go over to your trade thread to see if there is anything there in particular that interests me, and set this up.
I'm of course flexible as always though, if it is important to you to get this trade done tonight. If that is the case, then please tell me right away. I'm logging off and shutting down by 11pm.
Yeah that works for me (I'm Florida too so yeah it's late here too). I can pass down the HA with a Ditto so I much prefer to have better IVs to start with. Just let me know when you've found something you like!

Yeah that works for me (I'm Florida too so yeah it's late here too). I can pass down the HA with a Ditto so I much prefer to have better IVs to start with. Just let me know when you've found something you like!
Oh cool, a fellow Floridian! :D

So yeah, I'll take a look at your thread tomorrow, and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer in return.

I have perfect adaptability dive ball dragalge. Will trade for ha abra if you has one.
Ah yes, I do have a spare of Magic Guard, though no spare females, so I hope that a male is fine. Considering that he is German, Timid, has 3 relevant 31 IVs, and Knock Off, Barrier, Encore, and Psycho Shift, I think this one should give you a nice start. I'll even throw in a Liechi Berry. I also have a number of other rare berries: Maranga, Starf, Petaya, Ganlon, Salac, Kee, and Apricot.

I'll throw the ball in your court: tell me when you want to trade, if what I'm offering is acceptable to you.

And Hulavuta, I haven't forgot about you. I've looked at your list, and have found 7 or so Pokémon whose lines I haven't yet breed or have that I could use to breed, so I'll be looking over those in more detail, and see which ones have to abilities I want, and make my decision from there.

I was originally going to ask for the Bellsprout, since I don't have him in my 'Dex, nor have I ever bred one, but seeing as how it is shiny, I figured that I could request, seeing as how you did mention that you'd clone it, and you have every right to decline.

Oh, and I offer a rare berry to everyone that I trade with, so tell me if you have a preference. If not, the Shroomish is currently holding a Starf.

Edit: my other choice is a Simple Numel.

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ah yes, I do have a spare of Magic Guard, though no spare females, so I hope that a male is fine. Considering that he is German, Timid, has 3 relevant 31 IVs, and Knock Off, Barrier, Encore, and Psycho Shift, I think this one should give you a nice start. I'll even throw in a Liechi Berry. I also have a number of other rare berries: Maranga, Starf, Petaya, Ganlon, Salac, Kee, and Apricot.

I'll throw the ball in your court: tell me when you want to trade, if what I'm offering is acceptable to you.

And Hulavuta, I haven't forgot about you. I've looked at your list, and have found 7 or so Pokémon whose lines I haven't yet breed or have that I could use to breed, so I'll be looking over those in more detail, and see which ones have to abilities I want, and make my decision from there.

I was originally going to ask for the Bellsprout, since I don't have him in my 'Dex, nor have I ever bred one, but seeing as how it is shiny, I figured that I could request, seeing as how you did mention that you'd clone it, and you have every right to decline.

Oh, and I offer a rare berry to everyone that I trade with, so tell me if you have a preference. If not, the Shroomish is currently holding a Starf.

Edit: my other choice is a Simple Numel.
I can get you both (although breeding the Numel will take a while) if you throw in the Magic Guard Abra as well (if you have a spare). I just got a bunch of Bellsprout clones last night so I can do that today.

I can get you both (although breeding the Numel will take a while) if you throw in the Magic Guard Abra as well (if you have a spare). I just got a bunch of Bellsprout clones last night so I can do that today.
Oh, so you want a Magic Guard Abra too? Okay, I only have one (well, I could give you the Magic Guard Alakazam that I have), but I'd have no problem breeding you one, since I happen to have this perfect female Alakazam that I'd be more than willing to breed for a Magic Guard Abra while you breed a Simple Numel.

Don't expect much of anything fancy: just a Timid Abra and 4-5 31 IVs.

Oh, and the Numel in question doesn't need to have 31 IVs in everything but attack, since I intend to layer on some egg moves for a bit of fun/just in case I need them later on, just needs to have Simple, and preferably female to make it easier to pass on the right ability.

Though if you want to be fancy, and see what you can get away with in the time it takes me to make a female Magic Guarder, then be my guest. I intend to transfer over that aforementioned Alakazam, and start breeding soon (as in after I'm done, and posted this).

I don't mind either way if you want to exchange the Bellsprout and Shroomish now, or if you want to wait and exchange for both Shroomish and Abra at once at once.

Edit: do you want Modest or Timid? Because I can give you either one.

Last edited:
JES let's shoot for tomorrow night, I'm busy all day today unfortunately.
Okay, no problem. I'll have a female Magic Guard Abra waiting for you.

Do you have a preference if she has a Modest or Timid nature, because I could give you either one? For now, I'll just aim for a Modest nature, but I'll breed for a Timid if you tell me later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)