Drake&Dragon - Watch the Throne

Not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in, but feel free to CMT for:

(#492 - Shaymin Ø)
(Method J / DPPt Capture)
OT: Eridor | ID: 14374 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
Timid | Serene Grace | Drakero/Dragon
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31 - HP Dark
Ut:
EarthPower, GigaDrain, OminousWind, TailWind
We saw some interesting stuff in your current project section, maybe we can discuss a trade when something cool pops up.

Thanks to vzxt for the trade :)

Last edited:
I'm outta town at the moment and _Dragon is busy with his football team, he'll return tomorrow evening or something like that. I'll check your Trade Thread when I'll be at home. Sorry for the inconvenience Fluke :/
It's okay, take your time. Cool thread, by the way! I love to see two people working together like this.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi.
;)

I used to trade here years ago. The only things I bothered to keep from that time were my Emerald RNG Mew and Deoxys.

Deoxys : Modest / Timid , Shiny , 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Japanese) [Nest Ball]

Mew : Modest / Timid , Shiny , 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Japanese) [Dive Ball]

I am aware that your rules state that I need a trade thread to trade with you. I also see that you have a Timid Deoxys + Mew already. My question for you is, are you interested in the Modest Mew and Deoxys? If so, I will create a trade thread and we can discuss further what to do. If not, that is fine too, I will wait to build up my collection more before posting again. Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT : I do realise this sounds horribly dodgy, so maybe you can check my profile page for (sort of) proof that I actually did exist back in the day.

Last edited:
Hi.
;)

I used to trade here years ago. The only things I bothered to keep from that time were my Emerald RNG Mew and Deoxys.

Deoxys : Modest / Timid , Shiny , 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Japanese) [Nest Ball]

Mew : Modest / Timid , Shiny , 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Japanese) [Dive Ball]

I am aware that your rules state that I need a trade thread to trade with you. I also see that you have a Timid Deoxys + Mew already. My question for you is, are you interested in the Modest Mew and Deoxys? If so, I will create a trade thread and we can discuss further what to do. If not, that is fine too, I will wait to build up my collection more before posting again. Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT : I do realise this sounds horribly dodgy, so maybe you can check my profile page for (sort of) proof that I actually did exist back in the day.
Unfortunately we already have Modest Mew and Deoxys but they aren't listed in our trade thread yet because they still are on our emerald save files and we are tryin' to transfer them to 6th gen as soon as possible.
Anyway, welcome back on Smogon and good luck with you trades.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi again,

I am really interested in the Colosseum Raikou Entei and Suicune. Could I do some projects for those (or CMT but there is not much there)? I can do them on any game except Colosseum and XD.

Hello, CMT for these please. Preferably an UT version of the Giratina & the trained version of Cresselia.

(#487 - Giratina Ø)
(Standard Seed / Wondercard)

OT: EST2013 | ID: 09273 | Unova (White 2)
Adamant | Pressure / Levitate | Drakero/Dragon
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31 - HP Dark
Ut: Outrage, AquaTail, IronHead, PainSplit
Ev'd: Earthquake, DragonTail, ShadowSneak, Substitute
(168 252 x x x 90)

(#488 - Cresselia ♀)
(Standard Seed / Capture)

OT: Drake | ID: 18067 | Unova (White 2)
Bold | Levitate | Drakero/Dragon
IVs: 31 30 31 30 31 30 - HP Fire
Ut: SignalBeam, IcyWind, Trick, HelpingHand
Ev'd: IceBeam, HiddenPower, ThunderWave, Moonlight
(248 x 252 x 10 x)

Skymin_Flower Gabe

What up homeboys? I'm so sorry if I'm givin' you a reply just now, but I've a pretty busy life and I haven't too much time to do my thang as I wish. I started to work and I'm tryna get my own money to be more independent than before. Also, I am spendin' my spare time playin' the Kingdom Hearts saga, so I got no the physical time to spend about our Pokémon projects. Dragon is very busy too, he gotta go to school and he also plays football and MMA in his free time. Anyway, I should have more free time next week. Regarding the trades:

Skymin_Flower I've to talk with _Dragon about it, I don't think that he has the intention to trade them for a bounch of Kalos BP's. As we said in the past, we don't trade our 3rd gen 'mons for 6th gen stuff. They have not the same value in our opinion.

Gabe We like your Galileo Rayquaza, lemme know if you're still interested in the trade.

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Skymin_Flower Gabe

What up homeboys? I'm so sorry if I'm givin' you a reply just now, but I've a pretty busy life and I haven't too much time to my thang as I wish. I started to work and I'm tryna get my own money to be more independent than before. Also, I am spendin' my spare time playin' the Kingdom Hearts saga, so I got no the physical time to spend about our Pokémon projects. Dragon is very busy too, he gotta go to school and he also plays football and MMA in his free time. Anyway, I should have more free time next week. Regarding the trades:

Skymin_Flower I've to talk with _Dragon about it, I don't think that he has the intention to trade them for a bounch of Kalos BP's. As we said in the past, we don't trade our 3rd gen 'mons for 6th gen stuff. They have not the same value in our opinion.
No worries man, everyone seems to be busy these days :) good luck with your stuff!

I understand that, but I can RNG in absolutely any generation, I have experience in the past with all of them. So I can do anything from FRLG / Emerald, DPPt HGSS, BWB2W2 (this is my weakest area). The only games I cannot RNG in is XD and Colosseum, hence my wants xD

Anyway just let me know how it goes. Feel free to ask for multiple projects, these Pokemon are very rare after all.

Last edited:
Skymin_Flower as Drakero said before I won't trade my XDRNGs for any sort of BP/CP, and I couldn't think of anything with that value right now. However, my trade partner redeemed a Shiny Xerneas on his japanese Alpha Sapphire; we are trying to work around this bad luck that affects our soft resets.
In my opinion we have a great collection, with a bunch of rare events that only few people can show off, and this is why we want them to be flawless.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Skymin_Flower as Drakero said before I won't trade my XDRNGs for any sort of BP/CP, and I couldn't think of anything with that value right now. However, my trade partner redeemed a Shiny Xerneas on his japanese Alpha Sapphire; we are trying to work around this bad luck that affects our soft resets.
In my opinion we have a great collection, with a bunch of rare events that only few people can show off, and this is why we want them to be flawless.
It's alright I learned how to do it myself :) things move slowly on this site after all xD

Excuse my vagueness. I'm interested in your Colosseum Feraligatr UT and Colosseum Stantler, XD Zapdos, FR Tauros and FR Dunsparce.
Your Regice is very nice but we'd like to know if you're plannin' to reset other legendaries like that one. Also, I don't know when I'll be free for a possible trade. I don't know what Pokémon you'd like to have more, but you gotta notice that our Pokémon from Colo/XD are very rare to obtain and they required a time-consuming method to be transferred through the various generations. It would be a more equal trade if we decided to trade one of our Fire Red 'mons for that Regice.
Anyway, as I said we'd like to know if you're resettin' something special 'cause we're more interested in top usage legendaries. Lemme know if you got any question to ask.

Your Regice is very nice but we'd like to know if you're plannin' to reset other legendaries like that one. Also, I don't know when I'll be free for a possible trade. I don't know what Pokémon you'd like to have more, but you gotta notice that our Pokémon from Colo/XD are very rare to obtain and they required a time-consuming method to be transferred through the various generations. It would be a more equal trade if we decided to trade one of our Fire Red 'mons for that Regice.
Anyway, as I said we'd like to know if you're resettin' something special 'cause we're more interested in top usage legendaries. Lemme know if you got any question to ask.
I can settle for the Tauros actually. Tbh every other legend has been done by someone on the threads here so I have no plans currently. Those SR were painful to go through on my end as you may already know but I understand your reasons. I don't mind the wait.

I can settle for the Tauros actually. Tbh every other legend has been done by someone on the threads here so I have no plans currently. Those SR were painful to go through on my end as you may already know but I understand your reasons. I don't mind the wait.
Alright. I should be free this weekend for the trade, anyway tell me if you got any problem and I'll try to catch you when you're usually free.

_Dragon finally got a decent Adamant Shiny Jirachi (31/31/31/x/31/31). We're very happy :D

Last edited:
Alright. I should be free this weekend for the trade, anyway tell me if you got any problem and I'll try to catch you when you're usually free.

_Dragon finally got a decent Adamant Shiny Jirachi (31/31/31/x/31/31). We're very happy :D
I'm around now if you're available. This weekend I'm going to be busy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)