Matteo's Colosseum: AT THE MOMENT, I TRADE ONLY FOR MY WANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, sounds good. I'll RNG a Japanese Emerald file for a Shiny Modest Mew in a few weeks; if you don't absolutely need the Kyogre to be from an English save file, I can get it from my Mew file.
thanks a lot for the offer, but the first thing that Id' like is to get similar characteristic, so, since groudon and kyogre are like twins I'd like both english, or at least both japanese. thanks anyway: I hope that you'll get other saves in the future, or that I'll have other pokemon that you'd like xD

I can do the Jolly Feraligatr :) Let me know of the set you'd like.
ok, perfect; in this case, I'd like this
Shiny Feraligatr Lv 45
Jolly, Sheer Force
IVs: 31-31-31-X-31-31 (if also SpA is 31 is better)
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch
Tutor Move: Super Power over Crunch

Is that ok?

ok, perfect; in this case, I'd like this
Shiny Feraligatr Lv 45
Jolly, Sheer Force

Is that ok?
Yeah that's ok :) Also, this is going to be in a Pokeball right since it's the only legit ball?

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi; haven't you some ready pokemon? if not, can you link my trade thread?
The only legends I currently have are fully redistributable, so I'll be back once I get my own trade thread up and running and have something to offer. Thank you anyway!

The only legends I currently have are fully redistributable, so I'll be back once I get my own trade thread up and running and have something to offer. Thank you anyway!
if they are perfect or at least with good IVs, and if I don't have those legendary, it's ok and doesn't matter if they are fully redis. Feel free to offer your legendary :)

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Perfect!! :) I can offer this if you are able to clone it and send a copy back to me:

Kyogre (Quick Ball)
Quiet//Drizzle
31/x/31/31/31/1
OT: Albus (33747)
Level 45 (UT)
Body Slam | Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | Hidden Power

In exchange for your HA Purrloin in a Luxury Ball.

Perfect!! :) I can offer this if you are able to clone it and send a copy back to me:

Kyogre (Quick Ball)
Quiet//Drizzle
31/x/31/31/31/1
OT: Albus (33747)
Level 45 (UT)
Body Slam | Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | Hidden Power

In exchange for your HA Purrloin in a Luxury Ball.
Sorry Xia, but I don't need of this Kyogre: I'll wait the opening of your trade thread, and I hope we'll trade, because I'm interested also at redistributable pokemon

Hi there, just a couple quick questions regarding our agreed BP below:

Shiny Feraligatr Lv 45
Jolly, Sheer Force

Firstly, when EV training do you mind if I infect the mon with Pokerus to speed up the process? It's okay if you don't want me to as some people simply hate Pokerus.

Second, you'd like the mon to level up to Lv. 45 only, not Lv. 50? Just wanted to make sure.

Hi there, just a couple quick questions regarding our agreed BP below:

Shiny Feraligatr Lv 45
Jolly, Sheer Force

Firstly, when EV training do you mind if I infect the mon with Pokerus to speed up the process? It's okay if you don't want me to as some people simply hate Pokerus.

Second, you'd like the mon to level up to Lv. 45 only, not Lv. 50? Just wanted to make sure.
Hi! No problem with pokerus, and yes, I'd like only level up to 45, not 50

Hi! No problem with pokerus, and yes, I'd like only level up to 45, not 50
Hi there -Matteo- I have finished the above project for you. Let me know when you can trade.

Also, I'm interested in your Jolly Arceus. If there are any more BPs (With Full-redis rights) I can do to trade for it, that would be great :)

Hi there -Matteo- I have finished the above project for you. Let me know when you can trade.

Also, I'm interested in your Jolly Arceus. If there are any more BPs (With Full-redis rights) I can do to trade for it, that would be great :)
Hi Diamond; I'm going to bed in a few minutes, but if you are on line now, we can trade, so thanks for the crocodile XD

in those days I'm very busy, but ok for another BP for my Arceus; a question: even if you can't abuse on 3rd gen games, have you something from my wants? if you are sure of legitimacy it's ok even if you are not the original breeder

Hi Matteo, could you CMT for those two?

Xerneas

31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest
Geomancy/Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Focus Blast
OT: XY&Z TID: 10295 SID: 00111

Yveltal

28/31/31/29/30/31 impish
Oblivion Wing/Sucker Punch/Dark Pulse/Foul Play
OT: XY&Z TID: 11055 SID: 00112​
Thanks for the trade Luxpluf, your groudon is beautiful. I Hope to trade soon with you :)

Hi Diamond; I'm going to bed in a few minutes, but if you are on line now, we can trade, so thanks for the crocodile XD

in those days I'm very busy, but ok for another BP for my Arceus; a question: even if you can't abuse on 3rd gen games, have you something from my wants? if you are sure of legitimacy it's ok even if you are not the original breeder
Is there a list of your wants from the 6th gen? Because all I could see is the 3rd gen wants. And yeah, we can arrange for another time to trade (maybe today or during the weekend).

Is there a list of your wants from the 6th gen? Because all I could see is the 3rd gen wants. And yeah, we can arrange for another time to trade (maybe today or during the weekend).
at the moment the only real want from 6th generation is the pichu that we talk about last time, but I'll try to find a new Breeding project for arceus :)

regardering our pending trade, I don't know your time zone:the mine is GMT +1, in Italy, and I'll try to be on line in nearly 13 hours from now

at the moment the only real want from 6th generation is the pichu that we talk about last time, but I'll try to find a new Breeding project for arceus :)

regardering our pending trade, I don't know your time zone:the mine is GMT +1, in Italy, and I'll try to be on line in nearly 13 hours from now
Yeah sure thing, just let me know when you've found a new breeding project :) My timezone is GMT +7. It's gonna be way past midnight my time 13 hours from now :( Can you do it on the weekend?

Yeah sure thing, just let me know when you've found a new breeding project :) My timezone is GMT +7. It's gonna be way past midnight my time 13 hours from now :( Can you do it on the weekend?
No problema, I understand: we'll trade in the week-end. Sunday I'll have to work, but saturday woul'd be great. Regardering to the BP for Arceus, I'll find something as soon as possible

No problema, I understand: we'll trade in the week-end. Sunday I'll have to work, but saturday woul'd be great. Regardering to the BP for Arceus, I'll find something as soon as possible
I'll be available all day today. Let me know when you can trade :)

I'll be available all day today. Let me know when you can trade :)
perfect. I think that I'll be avaiable in un hour for the trade. Remember me what you want? Yveltal, right? because I have a copy also of xerneas, but I don't remember if it is for you or not xD

After that, regardering the BP for Arceus, what about a Torterra? eventually, like Feraligatr, I'd like the trained version ad the redis right

perfect. I think that I'll be avaiable in un hour for the trade. Remember me what you want? Yveltal, right? because I have a copy also of xerneas, but I don't remember if it is for you or not xD

After that, regardering the BP for Arceus, what about a Torterra? eventually, like Feraligatr, I'd like the trained version ad the redis right
Yes the shiny Yveltal :) So in about 1 hour you'll be available to trade? And a shiny Torterra is fine with me as the next BP. I'm pretty much free the rest of the day. Just let me know whenever you're ready.

Yes the shiny Yveltal :) So in about 1 hour you'll be available to trade? And a shiny Torterra is fine with me as the next BP. I'm pretty much free the rest of the day. Just let me know whenever you're ready.
ok, I'm on, and I'm ready for the trade. and what about Infernape? I realized that also infernape is a pokemon that I need

Sure Infernape is fine too :) Getting online now!
ok, I'll think to the BP.

regardering the oyr trade, after we'll have finish, can you post in this trade tread saying that I have redistribution right on your feraligatr (posting also e description of fera??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)