Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi all, I'm looking for an NA Zapdos code, all I really have for swap right now is an NA Mew and NA Darkrai code.

This question went unanswered a while back, do you need to have entered the Hall of Fame to activate the Sinjoh Ruins event in HGSS? Can I just start it as soon as I first discover Ruins of Alph, provided I have Arceus in the lead spot?

Hi all, I'm looking for an NA Zapdos code, all I really have for swap right now is an NA Mew and NA Darkrai code.

This question went unanswered a while back, do you need to have entered the Hall of Fame to activate the Sinjoh Ruins event in HGSS? Can I just start it as soon as I first discover Ruins of Alph, provided I have Arceus in the lead spot?
You can activate Sinjoh Ruins whenever you like, just as you said have Arceus in the lead spot and go to the Ruins of Alph.

So a while back I bred a 5IV Chansey and Zigzagoon on my Emerald, taught them Mimic, then transferred them over to Platinum where I did the rage trick to teach them Wish and Extremespeed, respectively. Deleted Rage, then transferred them further into my Bank where they imported without trouble.
If I mention this explicitly, am I allowed to trade these things or are they prohibited?

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
So a while back I bred a 5IV Chansey and Zigzagoon on my Emerald, taught them Mimic, then transferred them over to Platinum where I did the rage trick to teach them Wish and Extremespeed, respectively. Deleted Rage, then transferred them further into my Bank where they imported without trouble.
If I mention this explicitly, am I allowed to trade these things or are they prohibited?
Prohibited. Those Pokemon cannot learn those moves through breeding, so on a bred Chansey or Zigzagoon, they are illegal.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I thought that too, but my Ruby file that had the same TID as my Japanese Emerald file can't rename the shiny Mew I RNG'd on the latter.
The Mew doesn't get increased xp and never disobeys me, though.
Is the Ruby file Japanese as well? If not that may be the issue, just a guess though.

Hey!
Does there exist a Powersaves code that modifies balls catch rates? In effect, make every ball a master ball? If it does exist, is it considered tradeable here?
Thanks! :)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey!
Does there exist a Powersaves code that modifies balls catch rates? In effect, make every ball a master ball? If it does exist, is it considered tradeable here?
I suggest that you don't ask for codes like that here, Google is your friend.
But in the question about Legality: I suppose it would be OK to utilize, considering it's just for convenience. As long as you state that you use the cheat when offering Pokemon caught with that. But to be on the safe side, I suggest that you don't use cheats like that at all.

Hey!
I don't know for sure, as I don't have a Powersaves device, but it seems likely. Any Pokemon caught using said code should be fine to trade, as you're not changing anything about the Pokemon itself, (I assume you aren't) but you might want to still disclose that in your trade thread in case someone has a personal issue with that.

Or, you know, you can follow Sondero's advice and don't use such a code at all.

Hullo, anybody with a spitback cottonee/whimsicott with encore egg move they can give away? IV's and nature aren't that important. timid would be ideal though. Thanks.

I'm looking for the NA HA Aldora bird codes, specifically Moltres and Zapdos. I have PAL Aldora bird codes, Darkrai codes, and events with wondercard/video proof. Let me know.

Does anyone have a spare Diancie and/or Hoopa they could send my way? I'm just looking to complete my Pokedex, so no need for good IVs/nature/etc.

You can have anything from my trade thread (if I still have it) if you want compensation. Thank you!

Does anyone have a spare Diancie and/or Hoopa they could send my way? I'm just looking to complete my Pokedex, so no need for good IVs/nature/etc.

You can have anything from my trade thread (if I still have it) if you want compensation. Thank you!
I can get you one.
Edit: Only have Diancie

What's the best IV Spreed for Hidden Power Fighting on Articuno considering Stealth Rock etc.? (Gen IV)

I would say: 31/00/30/30/30/30 because then the HP is uneven on LvL 50 and 100.

At which point in the game in Black 2 do you encounter Kyurem and/or Zekrom? Are they needed to be catched in order to progress the story? I just want to beat the game (E4) without catching stuff so I can come back later and RNG, so far I've skipped he 3 Musketeers.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
At which point in the game in Black 2 do you encounter Kyurem and/or Zekrom? Are they needed to be catched in order to progress the story? I just want to beat the game (E4) without catching stuff so I can come back later and RNG, so far I've skipped he 3 Musketeers.
Iirc you get both post-E4, so you should be fine.

edit: confirmed it's post-game on Serebii

Last edited:
Does anyone have a proofed UK Shiny Machamp ?
I can offer the pokescrap mewtwo (SPA), Aldora Articuno, Water Tribe Manaphy and other proofed events in exchange.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)