Dolls/ anime figures thread

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
14713811_10153950261841475_1678169019860520974_n.jpg 14731328_10153950261846475_7416773139325500917_n.jpg

Just bought this doll today, thought it was too cute that I just have to share xD

Not sure if anyone of you are into dolls. Smogon's male to female ratio is probably around 9:1

So I think, this thread should include anime Figures, which a lot of guys collect.
A lot of doll companies have collabs with anime too, especially Azone that releases many anime dolls like Hetalia, Love Live, and other teen animes.
Azone even had 2 Saber dolls, 1 Illya doll and 1 Caster doll.

I also have a Hetalia doll from Azone.
14519920_10153943224556475_871459896565571769_n.jpg

He's "England" from Hetalia.

Last edited:

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Much to the dismay of my girlfriend, I keep my Inaba Himeko figurine on top of my fridge in my apartment. She's usually unboxed, but I never took her out from the box after moving and felt it worked well like this.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, now that I have a shelf in my college home I can finally take all my shit out of the boxes. I have some miscellaneous smaller things I left back in Orlando, but my main interest is in ~6 inch (~15/16 cm) figures so here's my complete (for now) collection of those!

Top: Lucina, Ultimate Gohan, Alphamon, Omegamon
Bottom: MetalGarurumon, WarGreymon, Mega Charizard X, Super Saiyan Gohan, Mewtwo, Blaziken, Kylo Ren

Conni

katharsis

I keep all of my small Pokemon figures in an orange bag, the rowlet is perched at my desk, the Pikachus are antique dolls and are on my shelves and the Mega Salamence, Poppilio, and Zorua plushies live in my bed :)

I also have Luffy, Zoro, Carrot, Chopper keychains from One Piece, specifically from the Mugiwara Store in Osaka; Chiaki Nanami, Junko Enoshima, Hajime Hinata, Monokuma, Nagito Komaeda keychains from Danganronpa; Yuuki Asuna and Kirigaya Kazuto keychains from Sword Art Online; Yukihara Souma, Megumi Tadokoro, and Erina Nakiri keychains from Shokugeki no Soma, and a lot more hidden in my closet.

Yes I have a lot of anime stuff.

Oh snap, this thread is right up my alley :) I've been collecting dolls since I was a little girl, it was my mom's fault! I still have the first collectible doll she gave me for Christmas when I was in elementary school.

I collect Pullip dolls mostly. This is my latest one, which is Angelic Pretty Prupate, and I bought her because I own the human sized version of her dress.

I'm waiting on an MSD sized ball-jointed doll, but this little one is also a BJD despite her size! She's only about 5 inches tall.

Just recently I received the Liccarize Kiki's Delivery Service doll! It's like she stepped out of the movie!

I also have a somewhat extensive Homura collection...along with the Homura Pullip as well. (She's in her school uniform at the moment.)

My grail, though, is this Lina Inverse doll from 1997! I spent years looking for it online, and then bought it off eBay.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My Menma nendoroid arrived earlier. I guess you could call it...
image.jpeg
ok feel free to hit me for that awful pun now.

In all seriousness though it is my first time buying anything like this, and on the whole I am happy with my investment. It is cute as hell and is currently standing on top of my clothes drawers. I'm going to try and figure out some of the alternative positions/other stuff at some point this week so I may post some more photos then if I feel like it :]

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Oh snap, this thread is right up my alley :) I've been collecting dolls since I was a little girl, it was my mom's fault! I still have the first collectible doll she gave me for Christmas when I was in elementary school.

I collect Pullip dolls mostly. This is my latest one, which is Angelic Pretty Prupate, and I bought her because I own the human sized version of her dress.

I'm waiting on an MSD sized ball-jointed doll, but this little one is also a BJD despite her size! She's only about 5 inches tall.

Just recently I received the Liccarize Kiki's Delivery Service doll! It's like she stepped out of the movie!

I also have a somewhat extensive Homura collection...along with the Homura Pullip as well. (She's in her school uniform at the moment.)

My grail, though, is this Lina Inverse doll from 1997! I spent years looking for it online, and then bought it off eBay.
OMG, I love the Angelic Pretty outfits so much! They are crazy expensive now.

I really want to get a figurine of something eventually. But I don't want my roommate to think I am more of a degenerate than he previously thought.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm not enough of a weeb to have more than the greatest champion in pokemon history

I haven't changed her pose since I brought her home from VGC Nats 2016 though, so this thread inspired me to do it.

Wait, I forgot something. Shoulda did this before...

That's better. ^________________________________^

my potato quality images don't really do it justice though

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)