crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm sure! Thanks for asking though.

Fire beats Bug and Ice.
Ground beats Fire and Poison.
Rock beats Fire, Ice, Bug, and Flying.

31/31/31/x/31/31
Impish | Sturdy -> Filter
252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Stealth Rock
Fire Punch
Avalanche
Heavy Slam

OT: Anubis - ID: 29041

CMT for this and the Modest Pheromosa.

HydraOfLight1255

HP Rock then. 31/even/30/31/30/30 ok with you?

---------------------------------------------------

altalamerev

Everything past the Self-Caught Gen 7 Legendary section in my Trophy Case is not for trade.

If your interested in the Aggron, the original owner of it is Exsitium

Might be interested in that Shiny Gallade for the Modest Pheromosa.

HydraOfLight1255

HP Rock then. 31/even/30/31/30/30 ok with you?

---------------------------------------------------

altalamerev

Everything past the Self-Caught Gen 7 Legendary section in my Trophy Case is not for trade.

If your interested in the Aggron, the original owner of it is Exsitium

Might be interested in that Shiny Gallade for the Modest Pheromosa.
Oops, sorry about that. I'm fine with that trade. When are you willing to trade?

Not till this evening.

Do you know who hatched or bred the Gallade, other than just OT?

What moves does it know?
I received it on nuggetbridge. I would try to get you the details, but the forums are currently down. All that I know is that nuggetbridge is very serious about hacking. Egg moves are Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond. Current moves are Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Shadow Sneak, and Knock Off.

HydraOfLight1255

Opps didn't see you meant the Oddish to be a Bellossom, hence why HP Rock works. Though seems like most are Modest, not Timid. But I can do Timid if need be.

31/even/30/31/30/30 sound good?

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Awesome! Then yes, Friend Ball it is! It's such a shame that we only get 1 of each Apricot ball in Gen 7 =( Wish I could get more, but I don't have Gen 4 games lol

Oathkeeper

True, but then it requires so many trades just to get a lot lol. BTW, what spread did you want for the Grubbin?

I'm guessing: 31/x/31/31/31/31?

Would you consider doing a spitback for spitback trade for your HP fire Skrelp? I saw in your wants list that you're looking for a Dream Ball Alolan Grimer, and I could breed you an Adamant one, or if you're not interested CMT for other offers.

Quiet or Modest Skrelp?
The modest one.
By the way I saw you have an Y game, do you mind if I ask for another thing? Could you also catch for me a random Skrelp in a Premier Ball? I can give you something more for the extra effort, like a second spitback or a 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 Grimer instead of a spitback.

Oathkeeper

Hey crazy_man! Just hatched:

Female
Quiet
31/x/31/31/31/0

P.S. Hatched 2 of them actually. In the same batch too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)