Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Love your app guys. got a prob tho :

When importing a team from clipboard in teambuilder, it imports the team, but also overwrites an older team, resulting in two duplicates of the new team and removing an old team.

So it's been a while since I didn't post anything here, so it may be worth to take a minute to explain why we have so many "hiatus" periods on this project:

You see; developing any kind of software requires a bunch of dedication and time to spare, often in a very convoluted and sometimes chaotic personal schedule. Seeing as everything on this project so far (hell, this entire subforum I dare to say) is totally volunteer work that overlaps with our free time and / or our current mood of investing the precious short time dealing with code, it's hard to take on our others simultaneous tasks and still find time to make something happen. This is the sole main reason why the project kinda suddenly stopped a while ago, and it is at a very slow rate right now.

I say this not only to justify our "abandonment", but to make things a little more clear of why there's no response in so long. Everyone involved in this project has a different reason why we are so abstinent. I as a example am constantly dealing with my full-time job, getting into the project on weekends and hollidays, if that. TeToN is a similar history and etc.

Basically what I'm trying to say is to not assume we've abandoned the project and that we aren't listening. I personally read every single post of someone telling me "hey, that's broken", and add that to my "to-do" list. So please, keep posting your problems, suggestions, etc... We are fully aware of what's happening, even if we don't show up that much.

But hey, to make things a little less dramatic, I've got a new build that I've just compiled. I don't quite remember everything I've fixed on this one, since there was so many little bugs here and there, but the ones I do remember will be listed below the link:

The build -------------------> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5cBQm8RPqdUSmlpQlF5LS1yQWM/edit

As mentioned, lots of little fixes here, but on top of my head were these:
  • Magearna's Soul-Heart issue on teambuilder was fixed
  • The cards on the main screen now loads the actual threads displayed at the showdown's page. It isn't lorem ipsun anymore
  • The majority of the songs now loop propely
  • The left-switch bug on double battles was fixed, as well as the fainted left pokemon that still requires to select a move, even if it isn't there
  • A bunch of other minor fixes and stability issues.
Tagging TeToN to add this build on the repository. A pull request should come tomorow.

Hey I'm on a new LG G6. Just downloaded the new version and I still have to rotate from landscape to portrait to make the new battle screen appear.

Thanks for what you guys do

EDIT: also it would seem that when edit my IVs, it doesn't save in the team file. If I change something to 0 for example and exit that Pokemon, the IV resets to 31.

Last edited:
watch battle option has bug. I have selected SM UBERS from drop down menu but it's loading random battles.
I cannot watch other tier battles from watch battle option. please fix this bug

Last edited:
Can somebody help me. I have an android 4.4.2 and is using the version 1.3.1. When i try and battle it just crashes Any soulution, i really want to play.

my android version is 4.1.1 but it seems like the lastest version is for above so i can't install (error in reading package) , is there any way for me to download older version? thanks in advance :D

Here is the updated NamTThai client
https://github.com/Balachandarsmr/P...ent/releases/download/v1.3.3/1.3.3_signed.apk

-Added missing sprites
-Fixed weather animation
-Updated Pokédex.json now all pokemon forms available in team builder including pikachu cap

I don't know Java or any other language. I am just copied McBeengs code and fixed
I don't have computer. All these things are done with my android phone. Tools I have used are json genie free( json editor), apk editor (for signing), droidedit
I used travis ci website for building apk. I tried to add sticky Web and Aurora veil animation but it gives me cannot find symbol error. Here is the log
https://api.travis-ci.org/jobs/246720011/log.txt?deansi=true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)