Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a 5IV HA bulbasaur in a dream ball with all egg moves (Sludge, leaf storm, curse, and giga drain,) and I kinda wanna use it to breed for a competitive Venusaur, but I'm suspicious that it may be hacked bc of the dream ball. is it possible to catch anything in the bulbasaur line in a dream ball?

I'm looking for eggs that will hatch into Scatterbug that will evolve into Vivillon of these patterns:
Icy Snow
Tundra
Continental
Garden
Elegant
Meadow
Modern
Marine
Archipelago
Sandstorm
High Plains
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Jungle
Ocean
If your game has one of these patterns, please PM me. I do not care about ball, gender, IVs, etc. on these.

Last edited:
I just got a 5IV HA bulbasaur in a dream ball with all egg moves (Sludge, leaf storm, curse, and giga drain,) and I kinda wanna use it to breed for a competitive Venusaur, but I'm suspicious that it may be hacked bc of the dream ball. is it possible to catch anything in the bulbasaur line in a dream ball?
Yeah (technically not is, but was).

Edit: I think it was only obtainable as a male, and therefore impossible to breed in that ball before SM.

Last edited:
You could get a bulbasaur in a dream ball in gen V for a limited time from a password in a japanese promotion for the book "Pokemon Peer" and was always male
for that bulbasaur to be legitimate it would have to be from that promotion, transferred all the way to gen VII and then be bred, which I mean if you had such a rare pokemon why wouldn't you transfer it and breed it?

but is still kinda unlikely to be legitimate, unless it has a wrong nature or that missing IV is from something it would like, then it might be legitimate (might be but breed at your own risk)

Last edited:
So, i'm not sure how this relates to the thread as well as it might be too early but i'm sure it fits somewhere and someone would give me a straight answer instead of all the hype nonsense. I just found out that my dog ate my cartridge holder ruining my copy of sun (RIP Living Competitive Dex) if i were to purchase UltraSun would i still be able to recompile that Dex as if it were normal, or would i have to purchase both?

Last edited:
I have 4 unclaimed Hoopa and Volcanion on G6 that I can now RNG.
What spreads should I go for?

Furthemore, does anyone have competitive (RNG'd) shiny Diancie or Heart Stamp Jirachi?

Hey there, everyone! I sadly missed Maximum Optimizer's giveaway turtwig due to IRL stuff, and I was wondering if anyone here would be able to trade me a spitback of it. I don't need much, just the mon in the nest ball (been looking for that ball combo for a while, along with premier and lux ball chimchar)

If you have it, please let me know via VM, PM or comment so that we can work something or ASAP (when I'm not playing Overwatch lol)

So, i'm not sure how this relates to the thread as well as it might be too early but i'm sure it fits somewhere and someone would give me a straight answer instead of all the hype nonsense. I just found out that my dog ate my cartridge holder ruining my copy of sun (RIP Living Competitive Dex) if i were to purchase UltraSun would i still be able to recompile that Dex as if it were normal, or would i have to purchase both?
Like buying both sun and ultra sun or both ultra sun and ultra moon? We don't know much, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to just buy ultra sun (or ultra moon). It's a newer game, so it's not like it won't allow any of the pokemon you had. I'm assuming it'll still be trade compatible with SuMo and it'll work with pokebank just the same. Like X/Y and OrAs.
(Sorry about your cartridge btw; that really sucks.)

Like buying both sun and ultra sun or both ultra sun and ultra moon? We don't know much, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to just buy ultra sun (or ultra moon). It's a newer game, so it's not like it won't allow any of the pokemon you had. I'm assuming it'll still be trade compatible with SuMo and it'll work with pokebank just the same. Like X/Y and OrAs.
(Sorry about your cartridge btw; that really sucks.)
Thanks, and I was talking about re-buying sun because i'd rather not drop another ~$40 before i buy Ultra sun if i will be able to obtain the same things.

Well they might release a few new forms in Utra Sun but we don't know yet and regular Sun might drop in prize after it's released so I'd say wait until november

Looking for a Wynaut/Wobbuffet in a cool ball(being Calm/Impish/Careful/Bold would be better but not necessary). I have stuff I can trade so PM me to work something out. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a Wynaut/Wobbuffet in a cool ball(being Calm/Impish/Careful/Bold would be better but not necessary). I have stuff I can trade so PM me to work something out. Thanks in advance.
I have some dream ball spitbacks I can trade. They're bold and can have either regular or hidden ability.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, can someone help me with a Manectite? I missed the tournament. Thanks in advance!
You can have my code for the Mega Stones. I don't really need it, since I have access to methods of cheating in hundreds of each item.
Shoot me a PM if you want the code.

I'm looking for 5 IV Timid or Modest Scatterbug/Vivillon (female, Sun and Archipelago patterns) in Gen 6.
I can breed a lot of mons. PM me.

Does anyone have a spitback Heavy Ball Pineco? HA is not necessary. I'm also looking for Dittos with the following IV spreads 30/30/30/30/30/30 and 0/0/0/0/0/0.

I can offer anything in my Trade Thread or Event collection list.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spitback Heavy Ball Pineco? HA is not necessary. I'm also looking for Dittos with the following IV spreads 30/30/30/30/30/30 and 0/0/0/0/0/0.

I can offer anything in my Trade Thread or Event collection list.
While I can't help you with the Pineco, both Ditto's are available through Most's Ditto giveaway here. Just make sure to follow the rules.

LF: Event Linoone with Extreme Speed (Adamant or Jolly)
FT: everything I have :p (Breedables, Events, etc.)

I'm looking for eggs that will hatch into Scatterbug that will evolve into Vivillon of these patterns:
Icy Snow
Tundra
Continental
Garden
Elegant
Meadow
Modern
Marine
Archipelago
Sandstorm
High Plains
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Jungle
Ocean
If your game has one of these patterns, please PM me. I do not care about ball, gender, IVs, etc. on these.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)