Programming PokeBox trainer website

Hello everyone, this is my first time here. I don't really play competitive pokemon game but a friend of mine does, so he showed me www.pokecheck.org some time ago. Since it is died and I had a free weekend I've decided to do something similar. I'm using an aws host so I haven't bought the domain name to not spend (waste?) money.

• The website is very easy to use, you can find all the info in the home. If I see that people are interested in this I could support all pkm files, improve the filters, get a proper domain name, setup some features that you can ask me etc etc etc but so far I want to keep things easy.
  • Basically you go there, then you register the account. Then you can upload pk6/pk7 files and decide if you just want to save your pokemon specs on the database or save the specs AND upload the file so others can download your file. You can set it public/private and so on.

Miridy

♩_♩
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This is great, any chances that we in the future could get downloads via a custom gts server like the old pokecheck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)