★ The Pokémon Village ★

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
11/07/2017 UPDATE (Updated Post #1, Added Post #10 - Battle Ready non-shiny Pokémon section - and added 12 Pokémon!)
For all the non-shiny Pokémon enthusiasts, all my non-Shiny Pokémon have now been fully EV trained and moved in a new section (Post #10). Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola sections only have Shiny Pokémon now (Both UT and EV'd).

archived

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Christian,

I was just browsing through your new trade thread update and Kazo's HP Fire Latias immediately caught my attention.
I'm genuinely interested in it and I wanted to kindly ask you if you could CMT for it?
You're always welcome to pick as much as you like to make it worth your time.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Greetings Christian,

I was just browsing through your new trade thread update and Kazo's HP Fire Latias immediately caught my attention.
I'm genuinely interested in it and I wanted to kindly ask you if you could CMT for it?
You're always welcome to pick as much as you like to make it worth your time.
Hi! I’d be interested in this little guy:

(#422 - LegoFigure11's Shellos ♂)
Received from LegoFigure11 - Non-Redis
OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 415216 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Quiet | Storm Drain | TSV: 1507
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
Ut: Acid Armor, Counter, Mirror Coat, Stockpile

Let me know whenever able to trade :-)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I’d be interested in this little guy:

(#422 - LegoFigure11's Shellos ♂)
Received from LegoFigure11 - Non-Redis
OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 415216 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Quiet | Storm Drain | TSV: 1507
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
Ut: Acid Armor, Counter, Mirror Coat, Stockpile

Let me know whenever able to trade :-)
Alright, sure thing. We got ourselves a deal once again.
I'm available now throughout the rest of the evening.

You can send me a VM/PM whenever you're online and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi Christian

I'm interested in your: #390. Christian's Chimchar (
OT: CHRIS - ID: 09881)

What I have to offer is my
  • Shiny | Female Larvitar | 31/31/31/x/31/31| Egg move: Dragon Dance | Jolly Nature | Dusk Ball | OT Joe | ID: 11455
  • I've bred this Larvitar (I don't like female mons) and used SVExchange to get it shiny

Also, I have a few Pokemon I would like to be cloned. Will that be okay for you?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi Christian

I'm interested in your: #390. Christian's Chimchar (
OT: CHRIS - ID: 09881)

What I have to offer is my
  • Shiny | Female Larvitar | 31/31/31/x/31/31| Egg move: Dragon Dance | Jolly Nature | Dusk Ball | OT Joe | ID: 11455
  • I've bred this Larvitar (I don't like female mons) and used SVExchange to get it shiny

Also, I have a few Pokemon I would like to be cloned. Will that be okay for you?
Hi Sun Wu kong 孙悟空, I can give you the Chimchar for free because I need to rebreed it in a Level Ball. Deposit something trash to the GTS asking for a level 1 male Chimchar and I will send it there. About cloning, I can definitely help, but probably not till Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)