Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

oh ok thanks so much! <3
if we can trade everything at once I think I also requested:
shiny blacephalon: nickname: Pinhead
totem mimyku: nickname: Flat

is three moonballs ok? if you need something else just let me know.
i have your pokemon! let me know when you can trade!

Inkblot

I forgot to request the shadow zapdos timid. If it's not too much trouble can I add that to my request for our upcoming trade?

Shadow Zapdos

Timid

TID: 29405
SID: 29670
OT: Tony

8/22/24/28/0/10

Just a quick question about that Mienfoo I am breeding: do you want male or female? And do you want nickname? If so, what it should be?

Just a quick question about that Mienfoo I am breeding: do you want male or female? And do you want nickname? If so, what it should be?
since its a gen 7 breed, the gender doesn't really matter as both male and female can pass on the pokeball. though if i had to chose i'd want male, as it would let me pass on egg moves to other breeds. and don't worry about nickname. i am gonna be rebreeding it to get one shiny so the nickname doesn't matter right now.

Inkblot

I forgot to request the shadow zapdos timid. If it's not too much trouble can I add that to my request for our upcoming trade?

Shadow Zapdos

Timid

TID: 29405
SID: 29670
OT: Tony

8/22/24/28/0/10
yeah, i can get that for you. though I won't be able to nickname it.

since its a gen 7 breed, the gender doesn't really matter as both male and female can pass on the pokeball. though if i had to chose i'd want male, as it would let me pass on egg moves to other breeds. and don't worry about nickname. i am gonna be rebreeding it to get one shiny so the nickname doesn't matter right now.

yeah, i can get that for you. though I won't be able to nickname it.
That’s fine I didn’t need one this time. Just need that awesome baton pass with timid nature.

Can I offer you 4 apricorn balls for Shiny Stakataka, Jolly Necrozma, Timid Necrozma, Shiny Male surf Pikachu please?

Have your Mienfoo :-) Will be able to go online in about an hour. It´s a male one. Would gladly breed that Ducklett, but I don´t have one with HA, and no luck on GTS in finding one either. Do you have one (pokeball, gender and moves doesn´t matter - tough female would be preffered -, I will breed it onto it)?

Can I offer you 4 apricorn balls for Shiny Stakataka, Jolly Necrozma, Timid Necrozma, Shiny Male surf Pikachu please?
yeah, so long as the appricorn balls you are offering are not hacked or cloned.

Have your Mienfoo :-) Will be able to go online in about an hour. It´s a male one. Would gladly breed that Ducklett, but I don´t have one with HA, and no luck on GTS in finding one either. Do you have one (pokeball, gender and moves doesn´t matter - tough female would be preffered -, I will breed it onto it)?
i can breed you a HA ducklett to use. I have dream ball ones with their HA so i'll get one for you!

That’s fine I didn’t need one this time. Just need that awesome baton pass with timid nature.
I'll clone the zapdos and transfer it up. once i have it i'll let you know!

Ok, I am ready to go on-line, and will be for about 2 hours, just PM me when you are ready :-).

3DS name: Siria
FC: 0190-2611-8646
IG Name: Nika
Game: UltraSun

BlackoutSLM

Bagon:
Adamant Nature
Rock Head or Sheer force
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM's:
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
Dragon Rush
Trash

They’re all legit balls I’ve gotten in the game. I have Fast, Friend, Lure, and Level Ball. Do those work for you?
yeah, then i can trade those for you!

Ok, I am ready to go on-line, and will be for about 2 hours, just PM me when you are ready :-).

3DS name: Siria
FC: 0190-2611-8646
IG Name: Nika
Game: UltraSun
I'll let you know when i have the ducklett

Ok, I will trade you that Mienfoo for Celebi and start working on the ugly duckling :-D It should be done this weekend, as tomorrow I am going form work earlier (as a X-mas present from my boss, and let me tell you, leave at 14:00 instead of 16:30 is GREAT!), so I will have time to breed. Should be done by the end of the week.

Last edited:
i don't have any gold bottle caps i could use, and even if i did, giving them gold bottle caps would cost extra. those aren't super easy to come by.
Ahh all good I thought when you cloned them it cloned the item they’re holding also. I’ll be availible to trade in 10 min if that works for you

Interested in that first shiny Poipole. My thread's somewhat outdated but CMT if anything catches your eye. If not, I can offer apricorn balls or take care of that Vullaby for you.

Interested in that first shiny Poipole. My thread's somewhat outdated but CMT if anything catches your eye. If not, I can offer apricorn balls or take care of that Vullaby for you.
you don't have a lot on your shop i'd be interested in, but do you think you could do a custom breed? i might be able to supply pokeballs or mons for egg moves! Plus you can breed a spare of what i ask for to add to your thread!

UPDATE

Shiny Kyurem

Timid

TID: 65026
SID: 59822
OT: Anthony

31/27/31/31/30/30

Naive

TID:32592
SID:63016
OT:Caroline

31/30/31/30/31/30

-Slash
-Scary Face
-Glaciate
-Dragon pulse

After 2 weeks of waiting and resets, i finally got my 6 iv HP fire naive kyurem. this thing was a pain but i am happy that i finally got it!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)