Shuckle100's Trade Thread – ☆Meteor Valley™☆ (Breedjects, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you happen to be able to get a moon ball totodile? i have been looking around for one but no one seems to have it.

would you happen to be able to get a moon ball totodile? i have been looking around for one but no one seems to have it.
I don't currently have one, and Lure Ball Totodile is next on my list currently, but I can get a Moon Ball one on Monday when the Island Scan lets me (unless there's some way to cheese the system without losing a day that I'm not aware of).

I don't currently have one, and Lure Ball Totodile is next on my list currently, but I can get a Moon Ball one on Monday when the Island Scan lets me (unless there's some way to cheese the system without losing a day that I'm not aware of).
i think changing your 3ds date doesn't mess with island scan, other than say having to wait for it to recharge. i am pretty sure i did it once to get a pokemon i missed, so you might be able to change your clock to monday, get it, and then change it back to get todays pokemon as well.

anyway, i need a sheer force totodile, jolly nature, in a moon ball, with the egg moves aqua jet, dragon dance, metal claw and ice punch, perferably with good ivs. also any other starters you can custom breed would be a big help as i am trying to rebreed them all with pokemon that aren't hacked.

i think changing your 3ds date doesn't mess with island scan, other than say having to wait for it to recharge. i am pretty sure i did it once to get a pokemon i missed, so you might be able to change your clock to monday, get it, and then change it back to get todays pokemon as well.

anyway, i need a sheer force totodile, jolly nature, in a moon ball, with the egg moves aqua jet, dragon dance, metal claw and ice punch, perferably with good ivs. also any other starters you can custom breed would be a big help as i am trying to rebreed them all with pokemon that aren't hacked.
I'll get to it as soon as possible; I already have Beast Ball Totidile with the EMs Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Dragon Dance. I'll try the date change and give metal claw to them if I get a female.

hey, i was wondering i i could trade for your moon ball rockruff. i just bred some shiny ones but i realized that a jolly nature is recommended on midnight lycanroc, and i got an adamant one, so i wanna rebreed for it. is there anything i could breed for you that you would be willing to trade it for?

Biiiiiig Winter Break UPDATE :jynx: "Hidden Power 'Mons" and "Shinies" sections added.

Most importantly, I accidentally got this thing on Christmas day after one SR:

♂

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Force/Intimidate

... and I'm looking to spread the cheer before school starts back up and I disappear again. Hit me up for one! :toast:

What am I looking for? Rock-types (esp. HA fossils), Jolly Kartana, Adamant Buzzwole, HP Ice Raikou, shinies, etc.

Happy Honda Days :psywoke:

Request, if possible: Jangmo-o/Jolly/Moonball
Can offer:

Anorith (Swift Swim/Luxury Ball),
Staryu (Natural Cure/Moon Ball)
Omanyte (Weak Armor/Timer Ball)
Aerodactyl (Unnerve/Dream Ball)

If there's something specific you want I can look up if I have it.^^

Request, if possible: Jangmo-o/Jolly/Moonball
Can offer:

Anorith (Swift Swim/Luxury Ball),
Staryu (Natural Cure/Moon Ball)
Omanyte (Weak Armor/Timer Ball)
Aerodactyl (Unnerve/Dream Ball)

If there's something specific you want I can look up if I have it.^^
Sorry for the late reply! I can do the Jangmo-o, and I'd like the Anorith, I suppose. Do you have any specificities for the ivs?

No specificities for the IVs, but if possible, I'd like Jangmo-o to be female. Shall I let you know when I'm ready to trade?

Hey,I can offer some Apricorn Ball Pokémon for your Shiny Landorus (untrained),Shiny Heliolisk,Shiny Grumpig (Level Ball),Shiny Lombre (untrained),Shiny Sigilyph,Shiny Quagsire,Shiny Rockruff

If you want you can say me your wish Pokémon (with the specific Apricorn Ball),I have a lot Ball Pokémon but not list. (they will be have my OT and breed in Moon)

Hey,I can offer some Apricorn Ball Pokémon for your Shiny Landorus (untrained),Shiny Heliolisk,Shiny Grumpig (Level Ball),Shiny Lombre (untrained),Shiny Sigilyph,Shiny Quagsire,Shiny Rockruff

If you want you can say me your wish Pokémon (with the specific Apricorn Ball),I have a lot Ball Pokémon but not list. (they will be have my OT and breed in Moon)
Do you have any Ultra Sun exclusive/non-Alola-native mons in apricorns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)