Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Checking the info of the five new Pokemon on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on Serebii)

Hmm... It looks like I won't be able to capture Stakataka since I have Pokemon Ultra Sun. And it seems that Zeroara can only be obtained from an event (which I don't think it has came out just yet).

Well, then looks like I'm just going to have to put these two on my wish list.... for now.

Looking for:
Brave Stakataka with 0 Speed IV

Offering:
Please CMT for it.

Curious Question:
"What pokeball do you think matches Stakataka?"

Hi, does anyone have Jirachi from last Blueforce giveaway? Unfortunately I missed it this time and would be very grateful if someone cloned it for me/provided a copy so I can find a cloner. I can offer all previous mons from the giveaway in return.

(Checking the info of the five new Pokemon on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on Serebii)

Hmm... It looks like I won't be able to capture Stakataka since I have Pokemon Ultra Sun. And it seems that Zeroara can only be obtained from an event (which I don't think it has came out just yet).

Well, then looks like I'm just going to have to put these two on my wish list.... for now.

Looking for:
Brave Stakataka with 0 Speed IV

Offering:
Please CMT for it.

Curious Question:
"What pokeball do you think matches Stakataka?"
Zeraora likely won't come out until the Fall in North America, just like Marshadow. Also, you really don't need to worry about Stakataka's Speed. It's so low that it's getting off max power Gyro Balls anyway. (though a Lonely one with a Defense IV of 15 or less will allow its Beast Boost to raise its Attack when it knocks something out. Something to keep in mind)

Zeraora likely won't come out until the Fall in North America, just like Marshadow. Also, you really don't need to worry about Stakataka's Speed. It's so low that it's getting off max power Gyro Balls anyway. (though a Lonely one with a Defense IV of 15 or less will allow its Beast Boost to raise its Attack when it knocks something out. Something to keep in mind)
Thank you for letting me know.

Hello! Looking for a purified shadow marowak from xD adamant nature with the sing move! If you have one and want to trade pm/vm me! :)

Hi, does anyone have Jirachi from last Blueforce giveaway? Unfortunately I missed it this time and would be very grateful if someone cloned it for me/provided a copy so I can find a cloner. I can offer all previous mons from the giveaway in return.
I have the Jirachi you're looking for but I'm also unable to clone. I don't mind lending it to you if you can find a cloner though. I missed out on Bluemew's shiny Regirock and wonder if you happen to have it?

Does anyone know if the shiny Kyogre/Groudon events have any guaranteed IVs or is all random?
They're legendary Pokemon, thus will have three random flawless IV's. You won't be able to control the nature at all, however, and all three of the Weather trio can appear shiny in the Ultra Wormhole. This just gets you a shiny version of the one not found in your game. (Kyorge for Ultra Sun, Groudon for Ultra Moon) There also doesn't appear to be any indication that the event will appear outside Japan, and serial codes are usually region locked IIRC.

Last edited:
They're legendary Pokemon, thus will have three random flawless IV's. You won't be able to control the nature at all, however, and all three of the Weather trio can appear shiny in the Ultra Wormhole. This just gets you a shiny version of the one not found in your game. (Kyorge for Ultra Sun, Groudon for Ultra Moon) There also doesn't appear to be any indication that the event will appear outside Japan, and serial codes are usually region locked IIRC.
Yeah they're region locked, I got ahold of some codes and I'm trying to get someone to redeem them for me, was just trying to figure out if they had 3 set IVs or none at all, thanks for the reply

Yeah they're region locked, I got ahold of some codes and I'm trying to get someone to redeem them for me, was just trying to figure out if they had 3 set IVs or none at all, thanks for the reply
There was a Japanese ORAS distribution that had Kyogre and Groudon with fixed natures. I’ll be redeeming a Code tomorrow at some point so will let you know if there’s anything overly special about it or not.

What moveset/held item would be good for a Timid Magic Guard Alakazam? I'm specifically avoiding Alakazite.
Life Orb, Life Orb, Life Orb, or Life Orb, or maybe Life Orb. Or perhaps Life Orb. Life Orb and Life Orb can also work, and Life Orb too, but it's a bit niche.

As for the moveset:
-Psyshock / Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Miss / Dazzling Gleam
-HP Fire / Calm Mind / Taunt / Substitute / Encore

Also consider carrying Life Orb or Life Orb if you're using any of the moves I listed.

Best way to train this spread?
  • 32 HP
  • 236 Atk
  • 64 Def
  • 176 Spe
Kyogre already has Pokerus.
with pokerus
236 Atk = 2 Protein + 6 S.O.S. (216 EVs using Power Item e Pokerus)
finish pokerus, then
176 Spe = 5 carbos + 7 S.O.S. (126 EVs using Power Item)
64 Def = 1 Iron + 3 S.O.S. (54 EVs using Power Item)
32 HP = 2 S.O.S. (36 EVs using Power Item, but doesn't care because is the last)

or you can do this with pokerus, but you need to do battles without S.O.S, so you gain 18 EVs from each mon ^_^

What moveset/held item would be good for a Timid Magic Guard Alakazam? I'm specifically avoiding Alakazite.
If it comes with counter, then focus sash would also be a good item, otherwise i think life orb is simply the better item ^_^

with pokerus
236 Atk = 2 Protein + 6 S.O.S. (216 EVs using Power Item e Pokerus)
finish pokerus, then
176 Spe = 5 carbos + 7 S.O.S. (126 EVs using Power Item)
64 Def = 1 Iron + 3 S.O.S. (54 EVs using Power Item)
32 HP = 2 S.O.S. (36 EVs using Power Item, but doesn't care because is the last)

or you can do this with pokerus, but you need to do battles without S.O.S, so you gain 18 EVs from each mon ^_^
Pokerus doesn't "finish", it just becomes unable to infect other mons, but the doubling effect remains forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)