Blastoise

doesn't matter steel didn't exist, dual typing didn't exist either... Venasaur and Charizard got their second types after Gen 1, after steel was brought in Gen 2.

And yeah I guess shell smash would be too much, it would catapult him so much higher than where he is now

doesn't matter steel didn't exist, dual typing didn't exist either... Venasaur and Charizard got their second types after Gen 1, after steel was brought in Gen 2.

And yeah I guess shell smash would be too much, it would catapult him so much higher than where he is now

umm no thats wrong, Venasaur and Charizard were Grass/Poison and Fire/Flying in Gen 1. Dual typing did exist. Where the hell did you get that?

hmm wow... ya I guess your right about gen 1 dual typing, I was a little kid that didn't pay close attention to types at that time. But what got me confused is Magneton because I do remember him picking up steel type in Gen 2 and thinking what the heck! So... a pokemon with metal cannons in my opinion should be steel, and yes I know it is pointless to talk about it because nothing will change. I just wish Blastoise was more useable in OU and if he was steel that would give him more stalling power without being too powerful.

@Nkululeko I agree, Shell Smash on Blastoise may have pushed him up to BL, or if he completely laid waste to UU, he may have had a shot at OU.
Fingers crossed for Shell Smash as an Egg Move in Black and White 2. Remember all the ragequits Scarf Water Spout Blastoise caused?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)