The Complete Pokedex Project Reboot

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Vampodeon

Typing: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Contrary/Suction Cups
Hidden Ability: Protean
Stats: 119 / 108 / 99 / 69 / 104 / 96 (666 565 Maximum)
New Moves: Liquidation, U-Turn, Earthquake, Psychic Fangs
Method of Evolution: Level up, starting from level 66 with the 3DS upside down
Height / Weight: 2.1m / 110kg (I'm Brazilian so I'm doing it in the Metric Scale, if anything I can just convert it)
Design/Desc.: Vampodeon looks like a non-upside down Vampire Squid, as he is evolved upside down from Malamar, so he's not upside down anymore. Vampodeon becomes very fat and has eight huge tentacles. The little hat he has, similar to Inkay's is a vivid Red Color and his tentacles are a very light blue shade. His body looks similar to a regular Octopus, and unlike Inkay he doesn't float, but rather sticks his tentacles on the ground.
I also use the metric scale (yay for England -_-). but it doesn't make a big difference because I can convert it when it gets coded in

Azathidian (Azathoth+antipodean)
Typing: Dark/Ghost
Ability: Contrary/Oblivious
Hidden Ability: Infiltrator
Stats: 96 / 117 / 108 / 68 / 103 / 73 (666 565 Maximum)
New Moves: Shadow Claw, Nightmare, Night Shade, Phantom Force, Shadow Ball,
Method of Evolution: Level 64 and up while holding the 3DS upside-down
Height / Weight: 7'9" 400 lbs.
Design/Desc.: A large upside-down squid with several tentacles and mouths sprouting out at seemingly random places of its body. Its body is deep purple, and its tentacles are a much lighter purple with blood red tips.
Oblivious: Who in their right mind would try to romance or taunt an Eldritch Abomination like this thing?
Typing: It's impossible for mortals to truly comprehend it, so it is basically a ghost to them
Ghost-type moves: For Ghost STAB

Azathidian, the Madness Pokemon
Sun: It can induce insanity on even the most strong-willed of humans and Pokemon alike. Thankfully, it rarely uses its abilities unless angered.
Moon: Despite its nightmarish appearance, it is a noble Pokemon. Its existence was once speculated to exist by a notable fiction author, and was confirmed to exist a few years later.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Name: Houndeath
Species: Reaper Pokemon
Typing: Fire/Dark
Ability: Flash Fire/Intimidate
Hidden Ability: Solar Power
Stats: 85 / 70 / 70 / 130 / 90 / 120 (575 Maximum)
New Moves: Burn Up, Vacum Wave, Focus Blast, Hyper Voice
Method of Evolution: Level up with 105 or less happiness during the night
Height / Weight: 5'06'' / 115.6 lbs
Design/Desc.: The collar from Houndoom now is attached, and hangs down into a skull (call it a pendant, if you will). The white ridges on it's back wrap round to it's underside. the white foot adornments now have metalic looking spikes on them, and the horns are now on fire. the tail has 2 indents, making them look like a trident.

Intimidate: This thing represents death. Who wouldn't be scared of death?
Solar Power: Mega Houndoom gets it, so it seemed quite natural to give it to Houndeath.
Stats: Houndeath get's a massive boost to it's special attack, but still less than Mega Houndoom. It loses a slight bit of Attack, and gains small buffs to all of its other stats, including speed, which puts it higher than Mega Houndoom by 5 points. It is slightly weaker than Mega Houndoom, but that's because we can put an item on this thing.
Burn Up: This just seems to fit Houndeath. Burning things is a dangerous way to go, and since this pokemon is related to death, I think it goes nicely.
Vacum Wave: One of the few pokemon to get this move, it give Houndeath a nice bit of priority, as well as some well needed Fighting coverage.
Focus Blast: How does Houndoom not get this already? It's a missing staple on any Special attacker, unless you're Keldeo.
Hyper Voice: To go along with the howling, I think it makes sence for an actually offensive sound move. or you could just put it as death calling.
Evolution: Death is commonly associated with the night time, and does anyone actually like death?

Sun: Houndeath are commonly found in graveyards and mourges. If it senses danger, the eyes on it's skull pendant glow bright blue.
Moon: Houndeath are commonly know as the Reapers pet. If a human hears multiple Houndeath howling in unison, it is belived that death is close.

Last edited:
I also use the metric scale (yay for England -_-). but it doesn't make a big difference because I can convert it when it gets coded in
Yeah, if anything we can just convert it, but thinking about it, there could be like a Pokémon scale lol. Imagine saying like: "I'm 5.5 pichus tall"

EDIT: Btw I've updated my OG Post and added Choking plz check it out :]

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Wisdowl

Typing: Psychic/Flying
Abilities: Insomnia, Psychic Surge
Hidden Ability: Tinted Lens
Base Stats: 109(+9)/50(+0)/55(+5)/130(+44)/116(+20)/80(+10) BST(+88)
New Moves: Hurricane, Psyshock, Psywave, Moonlight
Method of Evolution: Evolves from Noctowl Level 40
Height/Weight: 6'4'', 129.3 lbs
Design: The design of the triangles on its belly are now in a regular hexagonal shape and glow bright purple along with its eyes whenever Wisdowl attacks. The middle of its eyebrows form a crescent moon.
Pokedex Description: It flys from the South wind at a rate of 95mph. It is said that a group of Wisdowls can create a hurricane so big it could cross the East Coast to the West Coast of North America.

Ludicrousity

Wisdowl

Typing: Psychic/Flying
Abilities: Insomnia, Psychic Surge
Hidden Ability: Tinted Lens
Base Stats: 109(+9)/50(+0)/55(+5)/130(+44)/116(+20)/80(+10) BST(+88)
New Moves: Hurricane, Psyshock, Psywave, Moonlight
Method of Evolution: Evolves from Noctowl Level 40
Height/Weight: 6'4'', 129.3 lbs
Design: The design of the triangles on its belly are now in a regular hexagonal shape and glow bright purple along with its eyes whenever Wisdowl attacks. The middle of its eyebrows form a crescent moon.
Pokedex Description: It flys from the South wind at a rate of 95mph. It is said that a group of Wisdowls can create a hurricane so big it could cross the East Coast to the West Coast of North America.
Sorry buddy, wrong slate... Sadly I can't accept this. The current slated Pokemon are on the previous page. Good luck :-)

Aaronboyer

Sorry buddy, wrong slate... Sadly I can't accept this. The current slated Pokemon are on the previous page. Good luck :-)
I thought that was on the 1st page. I guess not. That's on me though; not you. And thanks for telling me so soon. I appreciate it.

Ludicrousity

I thought that was on the 1st page. I guess not. That's on me though; not you. And thanks for telling me so soon. I appreciate it.
no problem. happy to help. although, remember to add a bit of justification to the evolution aswell.

Aaronboyer

Clobbone-Alolan

Type: Ghost/Psychic

Abilities: Levitate/Magician Hidden Ability: Shadow Tag

Base Stats: 80(+20)/45(-35)/90(-20)/175(+125)/115(+35)/45(+0) BST: 550

New Moves:Psystrike, Destiny Bond, Psychic, Genesis Supernova (When equipped with Psychium-Z)

Method of Evolving: Marowak-Alolan Leveling Up when it learns Psychic (At Level 49)

Height/Weight: 14' 7', 178.7 lbs.

Design: Skull and crossbones with eyes that emit flames. The cross bones are gigantic wands that shoot out all special attacks Clobbone-Alolan attacks with. There is a deep, purple fog that covers its waist.

Pokedex Entry: "Arceus bestowed upon Clobbone-Alolan to judge the good and the bad: who would go to the Distortion World and who would not. At the end of the Great Kanto Civil War, Clobbone-Alolan banished Giratina forever: Never to Return."

Reasoning: The main Ghost special attacker of OU has pretty much only been Gengar. However, with its levitate being gone and its special attack pretty much coming short the last generation, we now have Clobbone-Alolan.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Clobbone-Alolan

Type: Ghost/Psychic

Abilities: Levitate/Magician Hidden Ability: Shadow Tag

Base Stats: 80(+20)/45(-35)/90(-20)/175(+125)/115(+35)/45(+0) BST: 550

New Moves:Psystrike, Destiny Bond, Psychic, Genesis Supernova (When equipped with Psychium-Z)

Method of Evolving: Level Up when it learns Psychic (At Level 49)

Height/Weight: 14' 7', 178.7 lbs.

Design: Skull and crossbones with eyes that emit flames. The cross bones are gigantic wands that shoot out all special attacks Clobbone-Alolan attacks with. There is a deep, purple fog that covers its waist.
Pokedex Entry: "Arceus bestowed upon Clobbone-Alolan to judge the good and the bad: who would go to the Distortion World or not. At the end of the Great Kanto Civil War, Clobbone-Alolan banished Giratina forever: Never to Return."
Reasoning: The main Ghost special attack of OU has pretty much only been Gengar. However, with its levitate being gone and its special attack pretty much coming short the last generation, we now have Clobbone-Alolan.
Remember that this is supposed to be an evolution, not an entirely new pokemon/mega evolution. you should probably try not to change the stats too much, since this is basically a completely different pokemon to the marowak line, even alolan. 175 Special attack is nothing close to what a Marowak Evolution should be, and you don't have any justification for anything you added either. you will have to change this or I will have to count it as ineligible for voting... sorry to be a pest about it, but it just strays way to far from Marowak for me to ignore

Good to see that this project is back!

Clobbone-Alolan
Typing: Fire/Ghost
Abilities: Cursed Body/Lightning Rod/Rock Head
Stats: 70/110/110/65/90/75 (BST 520)
New Moves: Autotomize, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Hammer Arm, Fire Spin, Mystical Fire
Method of Evolution: Level up while knowing Hammer Arm

Yes, I'm treating Clobbone as the Alolan counterpart to Numskul. While Numskull is the tankier mon, Clobbone here is much faster and boasts a higher Atk, in return for barely increased bulk. And it fits with the design of Alolan Marowak too - Having a much sleeker body in comparison to the regular forme. Hammer Arm there is supposed to represent the club-staff-thing that Clobbone would eventually gain, and Fire Spin is something that really, really should've been on its learnset from the beginning. Seriously, it spins its flaming bone.
Autotomize isn't really added for flavor, but it doesn't contradict it either so there you go, another way to boost its speed. Destiny Bond and Grudge are your standard ghost moves, and Mystical Fire fits well with its background overall.
And yes, I'm too tired to do other background info for now. Sorry about that :U

Vampodeon
Abilities: Suction Cups/Contrary/Infiltrator
Stats: 98/101/97/79/101/89 (BST 565)
New Moves: Sucker Punch, Liquidation, Surf, Waterfall, Scald, Leech Life, Power Trip, Hammer Arm, U-Turn
Method of Evolution: Level 51 with the console upside-down

Yes, that stat spread is deliberate. And a pain in the ass to make.
The typing and abilities are fine like that, so I kept them the same. The stats, while clearly done for flavor, does give it more power and bulk, especially on the SpD front. The water moves are, well, because it's a squid. Squids usually live in water. Duh. Sucker Punch gives it some much-needed priority, while Hammer Arm allwos it to go fast if you want that. Power Trip is just hilarious combined with Superpower and Contrary, Leech Life, now buffed, fits with its vampire features, and U-Turn is just your regular pivot move, not that it's likely to see use on this boosting mon.
(note: the evolution level is deliberate: see if you can figure it out!)

Yetitice
Typing: Grass/Ice
Abilities: Snow Warning/Filter
Stats: 120/102/85/102/95/50 (BST 554)
New Moves: Heavy Slam, Ice Hammer, Leaf Storm, Phantom Force, Shadow Claw, Knock Off, Stomping Tantrum, Brutal Swing, Superpower, Stone Edge, Body Slam, Hammer Arm
Method of Evolution: Level up around Ice Rock

Yetitice: Yeti + Titan + Ice
So, yeah. Titanic Yeti Tree that just eats every attack to the face. Filter seems like a natural step up from Soundproof, and unlike that one actually have uses against things not named Aerilate Mega Salamence. That thing is just going to Double-Edge Abomasnow into oblivion, anyways.
The stat boosts mainly focuses on the HP, with a whooping 30 point increase; Its other stats gain a 10 point boost as well... except for Speed, which is reduced. Sorry, can't get myself to make something have 570 BST.
The added moves are naturally more heavy-hitting moves, along with some other moves like Leaf Storm that I don't understand why it doesn't have. Phantom Force and Shadow Claw are a reference to the Abominable Snowman and how it *still* hasn't been confirmed to be true or fake. spoopy

Houndisast
Typing: Dark/Fire
Abilities: Insomnia/Flash Fire/Mold Breaker
Stats: 80/100/60/130/80/95 (BST 545)
New Moves: Phantom Force, Bone Rush, Bonemerang, Earth Power, Phantom Force, Memento, Curse, Poison Fang, Hex, Thrash, Outrage
Method of Evolution: Level up while at red health

Houndisast: Hound + Disaster
Pretty much just a more powerful Houndoom, since the 500 BST doesn't give much space to work with. A slight tad bit bulkier physically, plus a lot more moves to pick its coverage from... many of which are physical moves, though. Welp.
Not much to say, honestly, since it's such a simple evolution.

Chouking
Typing: Poison/Fire
Abilities: Levitate
Stats: 85/90/135/100/90/50 (BST 550)
New Moves: Inferno, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Fire Fang, Crunch, Poison Fang, Flame Wheel, Burn Up, Overheat, Heat Wave, Bite, Lava Plume
Method of Evolution: Fire Stone

Choulking: Mutation of Choking, because really, are we doing that name like Electrode or Talonflame?
The additional Fire-type seems like it'd fit, based on how flame-induced smoke would often cause asphyxiation. The stats are slightly retooled so it can be a physical tank while still being able to hit on the special side for decent damage. All those moves are either fire-type moves or fang moves, which given Weezing's teeth, should really be able to be learned.
That's... about it, I guess. Oh, and going with a simple Fire Stone evolution this time.

Ludicrousity

Good to see that this project is back!

Clobbone-Alolan
Typing: Fire/Ghost
Abilities: Cursed Body/Lightning Rod/Rock Head
Stats: 70/110/110/65/90/75 (BST 520)
New Moves: Autotomize, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Hammer Arm, Fire Spin, Mystical Fire
Method of Evolution: Level up while knowing Hammer Arm

Yes, I'm treating Clobbone as the Alolan counterpart to Numskul. While Numskull is the tankier mon, Clobbone here is much faster and boasts a higher Atk, in return for barely increased bulk. And it fits with the design of Alolan Marowak too - Having a much sleeker body in comparison to the regular forme. Hammer Arm there is supposed to represent the club-staff-thing that Clobbone would eventually gain, and Fire Spin is something that really, really should've been on its learnset from the beginning. Seriously, it spins its flaming bone.
Autotomize isn't really added for flavor, but it doesn't contradict it either so there you go, another way to boost its speed. Destiny Bond and Grudge are your standard ghost moves, and Mystical Fire fits well with its background overall.
And yes, I'm too tired to do other background info for now. Sorry about that :U

Vampodeon
Abilities: Suction Cups/Contrary/Infiltrator
Stats: 98/101/97/79/101/89 (BST 565)
New Moves: Sucker Punch, Liquidation, Surf, Waterfall, Scald, Leech Life, Power Trip, Hammer Arm, U-Turn
Method of Evolution: Level 51 with the console upside-down

Yes, that stat spread is deliberate. And a pain in the ass to make.
The typing and abilities are fine like that, so I kept them the same. The stats, while clearly done for flavor, does give it more power and bulk, especially on the SpD front. The water moves are, well, because it's a squid. Squids usually live in water. Duh. Sucker Punch gives it some much-needed priority, while Hammer Arm allwos it to go fast if you want that. Power Trip is just hilarious combined with Superpower and Contrary, Leech Life, now buffed, fits with its vampire features, and U-Turn is just your regular pivot move, not that it's likely to see use on this boosting mon.
(note: the evolution level is deliberate: see if you can figure it out!)

Yetitice
Typing: Grass/Ice
Abilities: Snow Warning/Filter
Stats: 120/102/85/102/95/50 (BST 554)
New Moves: Heavy Slam, Ice Hammer, Leaf Storm, Phantom Force, Shadow Claw, Knock Off, Stomping Tantrum, Brutal Swing, Superpower, Stone Edge, Body Slam, Hammer Arm
Method of Evolution: Level up around Ice Rock

Yetitice: Yeti + Titan + Ice
So, yeah. Titanic Yeti Tree that just eats every attack to the face. Filter seems like a natural step up from Soundproof, and unlike that one actually have uses against things not named Aerilate Mega Salamence. That thing is just going to Double-Edge Abomasnow into oblivion, anyways.
The stat boosts mainly focuses on the HP, with a whooping 30 point increase; Its other stats gain a 10 point boost as well... except for Speed, which is reduced. Sorry, can't get myself to make something have 570 BST.
The added moves are naturally more heavy-hitting moves, along with some other moves like Leaf Storm that I don't understand why it doesn't have. Phantom Force and Shadow Claw are a reference to the Abominable Snowman and how it *still* hasn't been confirmed to be true or fake. spoopy

Houndisast
Typing: Dark/Fire
Abilities: Insomnia/Flash Fire/Mold Breaker
Stats: 80/100/60/130/80/95 (BST 545)
New Moves: Phantom Force, Bone Rush, Bonemerang, Earth Power, Phantom Force, Memento, Curse, Poison Fang, Hex, Thrash, Outrage
Method of Evolution: Level up while at red health

Houndisast: Hound + Disaster
Pretty much just a more powerful Houndoom, since the 500 BST doesn't give much space to work with. A slight tad bit bulkier physically, plus a lot more moves to pick its coverage from... many of which are physical moves, though. Welp.
Not much to say, honestly, since it's such a simple evolution.

Chouking
Typing: Poison/Fire
Abilities: Levitate
Stats: 85/90/135/100/90/50 (BST 550)
New Moves: Inferno, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Fire Fang, Crunch, Poison Fang, Flame Wheel, Burn Up, Overheat, Heat Wave, Bite, Lava Plume
Method of Evolution: Fire Stone

Choulking: Mutation of Choking, because really, are we doing that name like Electrode or Talonflame?
The additional Fire-type seems like it'd fit, based on how flame-induced smoke would often cause asphyxiation. The stats are slightly retooled so it can be a physical tank while still being able to hit on the special side for decent damage. All those moves are either fire-type moves or fang moves, which given Weezing's teeth, should really be able to be learned.
That's... about it, I guess. Oh, and going with a simple Fire Stone evolution this time.
How long have you been working on all these? I really like the taste of them, especially Houndisast and Alolan-Clobbone. I straight up missed the Marowak line in the past thread, so I goofed up on that, but I'm kinda glad I kept it, because it's alolan can be done now :)

How long have you been working on all these? I really like the taste of them, especially Houndisast and Alolan-Clobbone. I straight up missed the Marowak line in the past thread, so I goofed up on that, but I'm kinda glad I kept it, because it's alolan can be done now :)
Like an hour or two, to be honest. I'm kinda used to making stats for pokemon concepts and all that, which made it faster for me to finish all of that.
And thanks! Houndisast is kinda simple, but I suppose that's not a bad thing.

Grimstone (Grim + Brimstone)
Typing: Fire / Dark
Ability: Solid Rock | Flash Fire
Hidden Ability: Unnerve
Stats: 85 / 90 / 115 / 135 / 95 / 55 (575 Maximum)
New Moves: Eruption
Method of Evolution: Evolves from Houndoom at LV44
Height / Weight: 5'08" / 1.7m + 93.0lbs / 42.2kg
Design/Desc.: Larger and significantly bulkier than Houndoom, the grey plating on its back has hardened into a solid black mass of lustrous stone resembling obsidian. This stone now covers most of Grimstone's body, bar the underside of its neck and head, its knees, and its belly. Though it provides significant protection, this armour also hinders Grimstone's movement.
I essentially wanted Grimstone to fill an entirely different niche from Mega Houndoom, especially since Mega Houndoom's base stats are overall higher. As such, I focused on making Grimstone a bulkier but slower version of its Mega counterpart.
Sun: Sightings of wild Grimstone are rare, and almost all of these sightings entail the Grimstone in question having recently finished a hunt. The other sightings are all found on cameras with no owner to be found nearby.
Moon: A trail of black smoke perpetually leaks from its maw. The smoky breath of a Grimstone is known to leave dead plant life in its wake.

Typing: psychic/dark
Ability:inner focus, early bird
Hidden Ability:strong jaw
Stats: 90/130/70/80/70/90
New Moves:all biting moves,knock off,pursuit
Method of Evolution: trade using metal coat Height 48.07/ Weight:1112.5
Design/Desc.: Girafrig's head gets taller and in homage to the chainchomp from Mario franchise. he gets well, a giant chain chomp on his tail with the chain everything but with minor design changes.

Ludicrousity

Typing: psychic/dark
Ability:inner focus, early bird
Hidden Ability:strong jaw
Stats: 90/130/70/80/70/90
New Moves:all biting moves,knock off,pursuit
Method of Evolution: trade using metal coat Height 48.07/ Weight:1112.5
Design/Desc.: Girafrig's head gets taller and in homage to the chainchomp from Mario franchise. he gets well, a giant chain chomp on his tail with the chain everything but with minor design changes.
girafarig is not in this slate either. stop posting for random pokemon that you want to change

Ludicrousity

Well, I kinda forgot about this. I've been way too focused elsewhere. Now I'm back though, and I'm going to announce that Voting is now open :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)