ORAS OU (FIXED) RMT - Need serious help <3

Arcanine
Intimidate - Rocky Helmet - Jolly 252Atk. 252Spd. 4Def.
Toxic
Extreme Speed
Flare Blitz
Wild Charge
Arcanine is easily a great addition to a team. He can be used as a great defensive or offensive pokemon. Here im using him as an attacker with some extra help with rocky helmet just in case for knock off or other attacking moves.

Gliscor
Poison Heal - Toxic Orb - Careful 244Hp 8Def 200Spd 56Spd.
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Toxic
Roost
Yes, I know 2 ground types, but Gliscor is without a doubt a wonderful addition. His Poison heal helps with regaining hp in tight spots. Toxic for any flying types that can't be hit then swap out. He's really an alternate for my mamoswine.

Cloyster
Skill Link - Focus Sash - Naughty 252Atk 252Spd 4SpA
Shell Smash
Icicle Spear
Rock Blast
Hydro Pump
A sweep machine. I've noticed not many can take cloyster out. Shell smash when using as a lead, then all out attacking mode. The strongest pokemon on my team, and one I depend on the most in clutch situations.

Serperior
Contrary - Miracle Seed - Timid 56Hp 217Atk 235Spd
Substitute
Hidden Power Dark
Leech Seed
Leaf Storm
Contrary with miracle seed, leaf storm = OP. It takes care of mega blastoise and any wall water/rock types. Great pokemon.

Mamoswine
Thick Fat - Life Orb - Adamant 33Hp 252Atk 220Spd
Icicle Crash
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Ice Shard

Last resort, this pokemon is nice to have for a second set up, with his stealth rock and ice shard to help clean the deal. Strong moves such as earthquake and icicle crash and his surprising great speed is an asset.

Gyarados
Moxie - Life Orb - Jolly 252Atk 252Spd 4Spd
Ice Fang
Waterfall
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Gyarados with moxie and dragon dance is a nice set up especially against stall pokemon. A quick dragon dance or even 2 + the moxie after a k.o. is great for winning matches.

P.S. I'm new to competitive, any help will be appreciative. Thank you.

I'm also not the most experienced competitive player, but there are some potential changes I noticed. On Serperior Life Orb or Leftovers are usually better options. I would use Leftovers since it helps combat the HP lost from Substitute. For it's EV spread, I think you meant 56 HP / 216 Spatk / 236 Spe, although I would keep the HP, max out Speed, and then put the remaining EVs into Special Attack. If I'm guessing right, Hidden Power Dark is being used for Latios and Latias, which are hit harder by Dragon Pulse. You could also use Hidden Power Fire in order to hit Steel-types. Mega-Gyarados with Intimidate before mega evolving is better as an offensive Gyarados. It is bulkier, has STAB Crunch, and has Mold Breaker to hit Pokemon regardless of their ability. Intimidate as your before Mega ability is good for lowering the opponents Attack stat, creating set-up opportunities. If you still want to use normal Gyarados, use the bulky version found on Smogon's ORAS OU Gyarados page http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/gyarados/ou/
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/gyarados/ou/
EDIT: Also there's a chance that you might have more issues with Forum officials due to not being descriptive enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)