EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- U-turn
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

Usually my lead.
set the rocks and the trick room (if opponent is deadly or is a threat directly use trick room) and u turn out or force a switch with memento
Min speed is to make sure to move last in trick room
Also in ev dept, should i split defenses or stay it this way?

Rampardos @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Head Smash
- Hammer Arm
- Outrage
- Earthquake

The main wallbreaker of this team and look at it
165+80=245 base atk
with that in its arsenal and newfound fighting type it really shines inside trick room
Headsmash hits like truck and hammer arm is now stab
Outrage is exendable so if u have a better plan pls suggest(currently looking at facade to laugh at status abusers)
Also it is kinda usable outside just be aware of its bulk and use appropriately xD

Crabominable @ Lucarionite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Hammer
- Crabhammer
- Earthquake

The latest member of the team which replaced Hoopa U(since it is for trick room). Ice fight is a wonderful STAB combination which is resisted only by few and with adaptability gifted by lucarionite, it is absolute monster
Hyper Cutter is preferred pre-evolution to counter abundance of intimidate users
Close Combat and Ice Hammer works like pseudo boltbeam (minus fini and stuff)

Necrozma @ Slowbronite
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Autotomize
- Stored Power
- Trick Room

My 2nd trick room and the only mon that stay true to the trap concept(sry)
Usually when people see necrozma they burn it
also when they see trick room they wont ecpect this kind of set
Idea here is set trick room on faster foes and calm mind until you have only 1 turn of trick room left at which you autotomize to out speed outside of trick room
Slowbronite is chosen to avoid crits which ruins this set
Also while setting up try to abuse prism armor, ie mega evolve only if the foe is physical or after getting at least 2 calm minds or u know, when low in health
And try to sweep late game with this set as it cannot touch dark types

Xurkitree @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Beast Boost
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Zap Cannon
- Energy Ball
- Hypnosis
- Hidden Power [Ice]

The self explanatory Xurkitree set that people have been using all over
This one works inside or outside of trick room but like rampardos be aware of its bulk
Try to bring it one weakened foes and KO them without mega evolving to get beast boost boost
After one beast boost if u r faster than their team or if trick room is up its usually GG

Vikavolt @ Cameruptite
Ability: Levitate
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Air Slash

The disguised monstor of this team
Ran with red orb and Pidgeotite but after release of Cameruptite it really is stretching its zappy fang
Bug buzz and tbolt boosted by sheer force does ridiculous damage and energy ball and air slash just add salt to injury

Also no clue as to how to post importable inside the box so sorry until then

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
I also have a Trick Room team for Mix and Mega. I would like to suggest couple replacements:

Uxie @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat
- Trick Room
- Memento

Since Uxie is a suicide lead, and carries no recovery throughout the match, it will have to accomplish as much as possible as a lead.
Gyaradosite, while saving Uxie from nasty single Psychic-typing, allows Uxie to set Stealth Rock ignoring opposing Sablenite / Absolite users. This way, the only way to stop Uxie from setting Stealth Rock is using Taunt, which can be reflected by using Magic Coat (this should be fairly predictable since the most relevant Taunt user is Deoxys-S).
Trick Room is mandatory for the rest of your team to run rampant for couple turns, and Memento allows your next switch-in to setup on weakened foe or force a switch.
EV's should be used to maximize Uxie's Defense bulk because such spread will let it survive U-turn against Pinsirite Genesect's U-turn which is x4 effective against Uxie after Mega Evolving with Gyaradosite (Because Uxie will have higher Defense this way, Genesect will gain Sp.Atk from Download prior to Mega Evolution:

252 Atk Pinsirite Genesect U-turn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gyaradosite Uxie: 268-316 (75.7 - 89.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Also, Necrozma isn't the most reliable Trick Room setter after your Uxie goes down. Here is what I think:

Magearna @ Sablenite
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Fire

Magearna becomes incredibly bulky even with only 248 HP EV investment, and it becomes bulky enough to survive take hits from defensive Primal Groudon:

0 SpA Groudon-Primal Lava Plume vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sabenite Magearna in Harsh Sunshine: 236-282 (65 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Sablenite Magearna: 282-332 (77.6 - 91.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Of course, sending Magearna to Primal Groudon is never a good idea but calaulations show how bulky can this robot be.
Volt Switch is preferred to keep momentum for your team and it is still a useful move when Trick Room is not up. If you don't like it, you can make Magearna all-out-attacker instead with suboptimal moves.

Sadly, with your current team, someone in your team will have to be sacrified every time Primal Groudon comes out from opposing team. Therefore, here is Golisopod which is still a notable threat outsides Trick Room, one of the best Primal Groudon switch-in's, and runs rampant in Trick Room with its low Speed:

Golisopod @ Blue Orb
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Liquidation
- Aqua Jet
- Leech Life
- Swords Dance

With Blue Orb granting it 50 Attack and Primordial Sea upon Primal Reversion, Golisopod hits like a truck even without a boost, and will wrect havoc on teams without Red Orb users. If you can predict a switch, set Swords Dance, and if you are low on health, use Leech Life for some health.

Aqua Jet is still necessary even though Golisopod is meant to be one of the Trick Room sweepers in your team, because it leaves Golisopod with something worthwhile to do (namely revenge killing) when you are not able to set up Trick Room.

So I hope this helped, and when building Trick Room teams, keep in mind that you are not always able to set up Trick Room, and Trick Room turn can be wasted by opponent's switches and mispredictions.
Thank you for sharing your team and good luck!

Last edited:
Hi, Cool team. Love Lucarionite Crabominable - hits like a truck.

Mewtwonite X is kind of a useless stone because of the ability, I would suggest Metagross's mega stone instead for the Tough Claws boost as well as the huge speed boost, which Ramparados desperately needs.

I would consider using Cressalia as your secondary Trick Room setter - its so good that it had its own suspect test at the beginning of Gen7. It runs a great Sablenite set and is definitly a better option than Necrozma.

You might want to consider having an absorber to priority, such as a bulky steel type like arceus steel, because priority is not affected by Trick Room.

For future notice, Importable is used by using
Code:
[hide=importable]
tags at the beginning, and at the end you write
Code:
[/hide]
to close out the importable.

Good luck with your team!
Thanks for lending the tags. Appreciated

And as for rampardos i needed max atk since speed is irrelevant inside trick room. Tough claws is nice and all but in the end sheer power is i think preferable. Correct me if I'm wrong thou

I also have a Trick Room team for Mix and Mega. I would like to suggest couple replacements:

Uxie @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat
- Trick Room
- Memento

Since Uxie is a suicide lead, and carries no recovery throughout the match, it will have to accomplish as much as possible as a lead.
Gyaradosite, while saving Uxie from nasty single Psychic-typing, allows Uxie to set Stealth Rock ignoring opposing Sablenite / Absolite users. This way, the only way to stop Uxie from setting Stealth Rock is using Taunt, which can be reflected by using Magic Coat (this should be fairly predictable since the most relevant Taunt user is Deoxys-S).
Trick Room is mandatory for the rest of your team to run rampant for couple turns, and Memento allows your next switch-in to setup on weakened foe or force a switch.
EV's should be used to maximize Uxie's Defense bulk because such spread will let it survive U-turn against Pinsirite Genesect's U-turn which is x4 effective against Uxie after Mega Evolving with Gyaradosite (Because Uxie will have higher Defense this way, Genesect will gain Sp.Atk from Download prior to Mega Evolution:

252 Atk Pinsirite Genesect U-turn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gyaradosite Uxie: 268-316 (75.7 - 89.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Well gyaradosite looks like a good one but as
DurzaOffTopic mentioned the increased valunurability is sometimes an issue. It was the reason i swapped hoopa u for crabominable. Also just for a slight relief needed a magic bouncer to bounce out hazards since I'm not running a way to clear them.

Psychic/Dark typing is far worse than mono Psychic, I don't know what you're talking about. The extra bulk and ability from sablenite is also superior for the purpose of the lead - gyarados just ensures rocks which isn't the main point of this team. Its no fun playing mind games with taunt.
Sadly, with your current team, someone in your team will have to be sacrified every time Primal Groudon comes out from opposing team. Therefore, here is Golisopod which is still a notable threat outsides Trick Room, one of the best Primal Groudon switch-in's, and runs rampant in Trick Room with its low Speed:

Golisopod @ Blue Orb
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Liquidation
- Aqua Jet
- Leech Life
- Swords Dance

With Blue Orb granting it 50 Attack and Primordial Sea upon Primal Reversion, Golisopod hits like a truck even without a boost, and will wrect havoc on teams without Red Orb users. If you can predict a switch, set Swords Dance, and if you are low on health, use Leech Life for some health.

Aqua Jet is still necessary even though Golisopod is meant to be one of the Trick Room sweepers in your team, because it leaves Golisopod with something worthwhile to do (namely revenge killing) when you are not able to set up Trick Room.

So I hope this helped, and when building Trick Room teams, keep in mind that you are not always able to set up Trick Room, and Trick Room turn can be wasted by opponent's switches and mispredictions.
Thank you for sharing your team and good luck!
That golisopod is interesting and regarding primal groudon, well its a 2hko in short by these mons so i will go down
Will try that golisopod thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)