The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND
In accordance with Title 17 of the United States Code and International Copyright Standards

27th June 2017

Re: The Axel10 GOAT meme

Dear Mazar, Pearl, Posho, Poek, John:

This communication details a cease and desist notice by Slick Rachee. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify me of such representation. I am writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of my graphics: 'The Axel10 GOAT meme' infringes upon my exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

I am the owner of a copyright in various aspects of The Axel10 GOAT meme. Under United States copyright law, my copyrights have been in effect since the date that The Axel10 GOAT meme was created. All copyrightable aspects of The Axel10 GOAT meme are copyrighted under United States copyright law.

It has come to my attention that you have been copying The Axel10 GOAT meme. I have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States's copyright laws. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of "willful infringement." Based upon the foregoing, I demand that you immediately (i) cease and desist your unlawful duplication of The Axel10 GOAT meme and (ii) promptly communicate your assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of my copyrighted works.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, I am entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of "willful infringement" and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that I will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney's fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.

Before taking these steps, however, I wish to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand within ten (10) days. Accordingly, please reply to this email within ten (10) days with your acceptance of the attached Agreement.

The foregoing is without waiver of any and all rights of myself, all of which are expressly reserved herein. If you or your attorney have any questions, please contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Slick Rachee
Hey, don't infract for having poor vision. Not cool.

Format:
[Gen 7] OU
Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
Stall clause: No stalling
Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
Para hax clause: Don't spam t-wave please
Scald clause: Scald is banned

Go! Keldeo!

Player 2 sent out Chansey!
Turn 1

Keldeo used Secret Sword!
The opposing Chansey lost 61.7% of its health!

The opposing Chansey used Softboiled!
The opposing Chansey restored its HP.
Turn 2
*Player 2 cannot switch to Toxapex-stall clause*

Player 2 withdrew Chansey!

Player 2 sent out Clefable!

Keldeo used Hydro Pump!
The opposing Clefable lost 58.6% of its health!

The opposing Clefable restores HP with its lefotvers!
Turn 3
*Player 2 cannot switch to Amoongus either - stall clause*
Keldeo used Hydro Pump!
Missed!

The opposing Clefable used Moonlight!
The opposing Clefable restored its HP.

Turn 4

Keldeo used Hydro Pump!
The opposing Clefable lost 58.6% of its health!

The opposing Clefable used Moonblast!
Keldeo lost 78.6% of its HP.

The opposing Clefable restores HP with its lefotvers!

Turn 5

*Player 2 cannot use Moonlight AGAIN - stalling (BAN ME PLEASE)*
*Player 2 cannot switch to toxapex - stall clause*

Only a few 0 game players are left to play, with most of them having good reason for not playing yet. 2/4 are expected to play today, too.

Unfortunately there is an exception in Tiba's case. While he is scheduled to play tomorrow, he showed little activity and effort in previous weeks, and given the fact that he still hasn't played two days into this week, it means I have little choice but to force Brazil to make a substitution. This should happen as soon as possible, especially considering the schedule of tomorrow's game. Tagging HANTSUKI and Royal Flush

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost to xray, gg
focus miss was unfortunate, alakazam kinda won but oh well that's mons

also i protected on the earth power because if he had investment i had to get another leftovers tick to be able to live and leech. maybe it was a misplay on my part but i tried to cover every scenario doing that.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Has anyone paid attention to Ciele's impeccable hosting skills? All teams and pairings, etc are perfectly aligned and are in alphabetical order. As a data analyst (I have a secondary job), I really appreCielate it. He also placed me in Bangkok. True love right there. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)