christopher_ 1942

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great work on the Tree streak, good to see you back on the facilities track
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Please share this as a QR whenever you have a chance (after Tiny Tourney), I'd love to try this out!
    christopher_ 1942
    christopher_ 1942
    Thank you. It wasn't an easy challenge at all.
    I've noticed that you've posted streaks for DP Tower, PHGSS Hall, and Maison Triples over the years. No interest in Battle Subway, or no means to play it?
    Hey, are you still looking for that Seismic Toss Chansey? I used to RNG gen 3, and I have one with a number of good tutor moves. IVs are 31/x/31/31/31/31, but it has no EVs (it's fresh from the egg + tutoring). Let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks for the pokes!
    Update your post and repost it maybe you can get the other pokemons you wanted
    Hello! Your pokemons are finally ready!

Since you din't asked for Hidden Powers nor Special Pokeballs, aside from terrakion (which was trapped using a Master Ball and Ditto that was trapped in a Poke ball) all the others was breaded without any special HP in mind.

About the moves and EV's spreed, I used the standard sets on Smogon.

A note on your Ditto: it have is Dream World ability and is Flawless.

Did I gave you my FC? and my timezone is GMT-4, hope we can trade soon!
    Okey then, this are the pokemons I can trade to you:

Timid Max Speed Starmie
    Bold Porygon2
    Modest Max Sp.Atk Rotom
    Adamant Max Attack Terrakion
    Timid Ditto 31/x/x/31/x/31

A few things about those pokemons: first and foremost, In the meantime I can't RNG shiny pokemons nor I can do roamers. With that out of the way, do you want then in an specific pokeball? Do you want specific HP for Starmie, rotom and Porygon? you want that Ditto with is DW ability?

And to make it clear, you want then fully EV trained, right?

This are the pokemons I want from you:

Lonely Electivire
    282/337/177/222/203/268
    Thunderbolt/Earthquake/Ice Punch/Cross Chop

Modest Typhlosion
    286/181/184/335/211/282
    Eruption/Flamethrower/SolarBeam/Protect

Calm Zapdos
    377/167/202/267/261/239
    Thunderbolt/Heat Wave/Roost/Protect

Adamant Slaking
    450/423/227/183/148/282
    Return/Earthquake/Sucker Punch/Fire Punch

Bold Weezing
    269/184/367/232/154/134
    Flamethrower/Will-O-Wisp/Haze/Pain Split

If you accept my conditions, VM me and give me around a week after the confirmation to have them ready.
    Hello pal!
    Looks like xeno will get you some poke's, when you got the ones from xeno edit the post, because i'm interested in a few of the pokemons you offered.
    I have a handful of the Pokemon you're searching for in the requests thread. I marked the Pokemon I have in the thread, which I can clone and trade. Let me know if you still need them.
    No that's not what I was saying, I only have platinum and diamond so I cant trade in black and white. never mind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…