Ernesto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• joined the club with you man, hmu on skype its been a while
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I haven't used Skype in like a year, it was really boring because no one else used it so I just stopped logging in.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    well i use it noob -_-
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Who cares lol :o
    hey ernesto,

idk if you remember me but you helped me out a lot when i was getting into c&c and i never really said thanks so...

thanks!

:)
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I remember you although I don't remember helping you out in c&c, lol. You're welcome, I guess.
    am i missing something or are there actually 0 UU pokes that are on the 'unreserved' list, waiting for a new analysis?
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I have stopped playing in a long time so the actual UU QC leaders have been editing the OP. You should ask them.
    bw uu tour. I can play anyday after ~3:30 gmt-4. when play?
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Yea, sure. Saturday sounds great. I'll be on smogtours as 'the singularity' on the afternoon so you can challenge me.
    Chamaeleon
    Chamaeleon
    i've been idling on smogtours for 3hours and havent seen you yet :(
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Shit, I thought you'd be on after 3:30 pm your time, sorry. I'm there now. Apologies again for the misunderstanding
    "motionless pedophile" what does that mean? and is it appropriate given haunter banned? also are you too busy now to ever post?
    pokemonisfun
    just because you stopped playing doesn't mean you have to die :[. u clearly still log in for whatever reason. u r missed :[
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    No one knows me anyway lol, also I have more important things to do than post, so I just lurk a bit and that's all.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    thats not the right idea
    Were paired for KOKOS IDEAL META UU TOUR, do when will you be able to play as I am in gmt -5 zone (EST)
    Why didn't tc get alum

You were TL for like 2 days
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    What does one thing have to do with the other though. TC was for all the votes I participated in, and since the last one happened more than six months ago, it made sense that I'd have it removed :o
    Hey we need to play and I never catch you online, so when can you play? I'm GMT -5 and would like to play soon if u dont mind :[
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    What do you wanna play, btw? If ORAS, I'll have to ask you to play on the pre-Mamo meta because I don't play anymore so I haven't ever built for it :\
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    LOL yeah no mamo is fine
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Cool, thanks! :D Sorry for not staying yesterday, I had to go get dinner right after I replied.
    going for the flinch meant i lose anyway cause i only had 3 rain turns left and he had protect on bee, so frz was my only chance.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Yea I thought about that (although Idr how healthy pert was, but U-turn prolly killed), but then you had an extremely small chance to win :\
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Just to clarify since I'm about to ask you when to play, waterfall 100% lost because even if he flinched (I run spdef so it 2hkod) beedrill just protected and won. Ice punch was the only play with a chance of winning
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Yea I said that I thought about that afterwards, the point of my post (and koko's subsequent comment) was because he had put the calc on the replay for normal Pert so i corrected him. He still had very little chances of winning anyway.
    you probably don't remember me, but just wanted to say RIP :_: gl with whatever you're doing!
    Minus
    Minus
    i was just that annoying spammer on IRC though lol , didn't think i was important enough for anyone to remember x_x
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Annoying spammers are harder to forget. Because, you know... they're annoying.
    Minus
    Minus
    ;;; but understandable lol
    "is a motionless pedophile"

Goddess Briyella is that you? :o
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    LOL I just read what happened, I hadn't understood your comment before. In case you were wondering, that ct comes from charmander bot. And Briyella apparently wasn't so motionless, so that's another difference :P
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    Lol
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    LOL RHYTHMS
    Noo don't quit :(
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I'm gonna quit playing, not quit the forums lol. Obviously that'd mean I can't lead UU QC anymore, but when you realize IB93 was doing 80% of the work anyway, you'll see it won't make a difference :o
    when can u play for uupl? im gmt-5. and are you cool with dpp?
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Yea I'm fine with DPP, but I'll need to get a team first o.O
    fatty
    fatty
    Can you play soon or sometime to today? I'll be on pretty much all day
    I accidentely removed the post about it, but could I perhaps work on 3 analyses? Porygon2 is almost in GP stage.
    yo, sorry for the confusion, i meant to reserve hitmonlee instead of houndoom :[. Apologies!
    heritage
    heritage
    Hi I'm sorry for butting in and I hope you don't find this rude x:
    If Houndoom needs an analysis I'll be more than glad to take it once Arcanine goes into QC stage. I have a lot of experience with it and would love to write it up.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Why would I find it rude lol. Sure, take it; I dunno how big an update it needs, tho, so I can't say for sure we won't decide to just SCMS it later on.
    heritage
    heritage
    I don't know. I feel like everything I do is rude :x
    And alright, once Arcanine is ready I'll start it c:
    Hi i was wondering why on the smogon page beedrill had two sets which are almost identical bar 4 evs in def/spdef do those evs prevent any ohko's?
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    The first set is the one they put up before Beedrillite was released (hence the Unreleased tag). They prolly just forgot to take it out, I have nothing to do with it.
    I'm sorry to leave a VM again, but a QC member suggested to contact u on profile.

Could I finish Porygon2 from where water Drone left it? Sceptile/Zoroark are in GP, and emboar is at 2/3 and written.

Thanks for response, and sorry for this VM.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Yea, it's perfectly fine lol. It's gonna be your analysis, so why wouldn't you make changes that suit your style?
    Politoad
    Politoad
    Yeah, just asking in-case, because the skeleton might've looked good and using my own style may've meant I deleted important things or something. Alright lol, cool.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I mean, it's 0/3 so it's gonna be checked by QC members anyway. It's not like you just had to get it through GP or something.
    I was thinking of doing an analysis for the upcoming Rock Head Tyrantrum, whose Sturdy Tyrunt form is slated to be released on the 17th of February, and I was diverted here by one of the kind members on this forum to ask you.

I figure that if anyone will know if he is worth doing an analysis for, and in which tier, you'll probably be the one to give a wise judgment.

Thanks for your time-
    JES
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…