mertyville
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be busy tonight, but I can trade any time tomorrow for the Wynaut if you'll be around? I don't really need anything special in return for it.
    hey, I'm ready to get you that cutiefly, I'll be on at 7:00 am AEST, so if you're available then, that would be great
    Hammerhead96
    Hammerhead96
    thanks for the Totodile! hope this is what you wanted
    mertyville
    mertyville
    thanks. I noticed it didn't have the ivs on the correct stats, but that doesn't matter because I am going to rebreed it soon with another one into a dream ball
    Hammerhead96
    Hammerhead96
    Sorry, I couldn't get one with 31/31/31/x/31/31, and I also forgot to mark the ones I had that were 5IV so I just gave you a random.... Anyway, the trade's done and your happy so I'll move on
    hey what would you like for the grubbin?
    mertyville
    mertyville
    You just want one with 31 SpA iv in a moon ball right? I can just give it to you for free.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    yes that would be awesome. do you want to direct trade or gts? im available now and for the next 2 hours or so
    mertyville
    mertyville
    I completely forgot about this.

If you put something random into the GTS and ask for a male gubbin, I will trade you that quickly
    Got your taillow. Just let me know when you can trade. I'm in GMT+2 btw
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Gimme a sec to add you and i'll hop online
    mertyville
    mertyville
    thanks for the taillow. I send you a pachirisu because dreamballs can't be obtained anymore so it might be the most interesting thing that I could probably offer.
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    You're welcome. Feel free to ask me directly for any apricorn ball mon you might need in the future.

And thanks for the pachi! Dream ball mons are always nice.
    Hello Mertyville.

I just wanted to let you know that you can have my Kangaskhanite.
    You can basically have it for free, feel free to throw me anything into the trade window.
    I'm adding you now. Let me know when you can hop online.

Best greetings.
    mertyville
    mertyville
    I don't really mind that. The moment I wondertrade something, I give up the redistribution rights.
    But do as you please.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I just wanted to let you know.
    Have a really nice day.

Best greetings.
    mertyville
    mertyville
    likewise
    Hi, I was wondering if your Heracross giveaway was still going. I deposited a few times and it's only getting sniped and I wasn't sure if you were still going with it. Thanks :3
    Deposited a Level 1 Charmander spitback on the GTS. Seeking Level 91+ Natu, message is "merty".
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Alright. Was initially using a Starly spitback.

Kecleon just went up (Female at Level 24).
    mertyville
    mertyville
    good luck catching Latios
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Will do.

Thanks for the Natu, sorry for the hassle. Probably will get on that as soon as I finish or get sick of Azelf.
    why aren't you willing to use mega venusaur :(
    mertyville
    mertyville
    I thought the purpose of the question was to find out if you convinced the reader if they want to use Mega Venusaur, that's why. I wasn't conviced.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah you definitely wouldn't be convinced from that guy's analysis
    Hi I saw your post in the SQSR and i have both naive and naughty Synchro users. I'm interested in your jolly love ball heracross and adamant love ball mawile. Also, I have rash yveltal if you're interested.
    Hi I saw your post in SQSR. I can breed u the Sableye but it will be in a regular pokeball unless u can provide me a female in the ball u want. Also I'm not interested in any of the offers u listed what else do u have for trade?
    mertyville
    mertyville
    It depends on what you are looking for...I can breed any pokemon with good IVs but I am limited on centain Natures, Abilities and Egg-Moves
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    I'm mostly interested in EMs, IVs Nature and Ability I can breed myself. Can u give me a list of the EM pokes u have
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    Also interested in females in apricorn balls and if possible with EMs
    Wondering if your Skrelp has EMs?
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    I understand the pain. I live in HK and is playing a USA 3DS and the USA version doesn't come out until next Monday here. Luckily my friends are all playing the JPN ones so I could get an HA one rather quickly from them :). So you can use your waiting time to breed a perfect HA Skrelp for the new game! :D
    mertyville
    mertyville
    thx a lot for the Skrelp :>
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Glad I can help :)
    Sorry to bug you, but I've been thinking about trading something for that Rash Xerneas of yours. Care to CMT for it?
    mertyville
    mertyville
    Sure, but I can trade the eariest at the weekends.
    You down for a UU battle? If so here is my info. FC 4270-1035-5931. IGN is Link. I have added your info.
    Already added your FC. We can trade when you're ready.
    mertyville
    mertyville
    Added you. We can trade now, if you want
    Gothic Togekiss
    Gothic Togekiss
    Thank you for the German Zubat. I was in serious need of a foreign Pokemon within the Flying egg group and this will help plenty. Enjoy your Charmander
    mertyville
    mertyville
    Thanks a lot. Good luck at breeding with Zubat ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…