Isa Simple
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let me know if you want to battle in the Partners in Crime OM, it would be better than just facing a bit.

Also, thanks for liking my team posts
    Isa Simple
    Isa Simple
    Super pressed with uni at the moment but if I ever get around to actually making a team and having time to test it I'll give you a buzz.

Also credit where it's due. Your team definitely has a couple holes, but to get so far with such a niche strategy is rather clever and impressive.
    Champion Leon
    I understand.

I appreciate that, Thank you!
    The VR for God Pokémon won't be adjusted drastically until after the suspect test ends this upcoming Sunday, that way we have an understanding of what the meta will be.
    Theorymon Suggestions:
    * Accelgor + Sticky Web + Competitive: suicide lead for OU which punish whoever tries to Defog in front of its face
    * Salamence + Normal typing instead of Flying + Taunt: to get rid of that SR weakness and Taunt (which is a support move viable in OU) to widen its defensive role
    Hi
    Could you update the OP of your Theorymon thread? Mysteria and unfixable are no longer in council and it still links to the old thread, which is locked
    Thanks dude, just don't want others PMing the wrong people or anything.
    heritage
    heritage
    Cool, I appreciate it!
    heritage
    heritage
    Celticpride has retired and we have no new council member or co-leader right now, if that could be fixed up that would be highly appreciated.
    Also little nitpick, can you delete names entirely from the OP instead of crossing them out? Looks kinda funny the way it is. Thanks!~
    Isa Simple
    Hey, you're gonna need to be very on top of updating your theorymon thread. I noticed EG did it for you, and that's the entire reason TI took it away from the council.
    Isa Simple
    Isa Simple
    Yeah sorry about that, the results rolled in at 2AM and Eevee posted like 20 mins before I woke up. Usually they come in closer to when Eevee posted but yeah, I'll definitely check more frequently once we're a few days into voting.
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Oh I didn't know you're on a funky time zone. Let EG and TI know that, so that doesn't become an issue. I'd hate to see them shut down your thread.
    Isa Simple
    Isa Simple
    Yeah, Western Australia, I'll let em know.
    yoooo cya but don't double post delete the second one and edit it in your first one tagging ksr
    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason. #aussielifewithtonyabbott
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…