Lohgock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey i'm your opponent for doubles ou winter seasonal. when do you want to play? I can play on 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm on wednesday,thursday, friday,saturday and sunday. i'm eastern time
    FUCK perishtrap and looooos lohgock :D
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    it was greninja :o
    protect blizz low sweep hpump, it was solid!
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    shit Dark Psiana was actually right ;_; (he said Gren)
    hope to see you at more events in the future, was fun talking to you :) (vgc would be complete garbage without meeting cool people!)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    agree on the last part, and i'll definitly make extra efforts to go in germany
    hey, i'm gmt+2. Evenings work best for, today or tomorrow at like 8 pm would be fine
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    oh shit sorry, that was supposed to be an answer to your vm not a new status lol. Tmorrow is fine for me!
    ck49
    ck49
    I'm online now, send me a message when you wanna battle
    ck49
    ck49
    Alright, I've got to grab lunch, but lmk when you can battle today. Otherwise, I'm really busy over the weekend, but I might be able to sneak time in on Saturday afternoon.
    Hey, we've got a tiebreak match for the VGC tourney. I'm in central time and am free any time before 5 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, or any time after 5 on Tuesday. When works for you?
    Hey, we're matched for seasonals. When can you play? By the way, I'm gmt-4.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey, i'm gmt+2. I can play pretty much every day tho today, wednesday or friday are prefered
    hi dugtrio cup r2, i can fight anytime after tuesday and am gmt -4, whenever you want to play is probably ok as i have a lot of freetime after tomorrow
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey i'm gmt+2, i can play any day from tuesday to friday evening but wednesday would be best for me. How about wednesday 9 pm my time / 3 pm yours?
    slated
    slated
    i am playing another tour wednesday but that should work, i'll try to find you then
    Hi, we're opponents for summer seasonals, I was going to wait until Artic confirmed we could play but it's been forever so it's probably fine. I'm GMT-7 and will be around a ton on the 22nd if you can play then.
    OP
    OP
    Damn, just missed you. Go ahead and take the win~
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    damn I'm responsible for a dead game :( sorry OP and I guess congrats Lohgock?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    oh shit you really came a minute after i went, sorry :(
    hey, im you're opponent for the dugtrio cup. i'm gmt -6 (central time) and am free nearly all day. when do you wanna play?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey, i'm gmt+2, i can also play pretty much any day. How about wednesday or friday?
    hi friend, we need to fight for the seasonal. i for one have no teams, but when do you wanna fight? my friday would probably be best for me, i could potentially get home around 2pm my time (GMT+8) and then i should be on for at least the next 7-8 hours. let me know!
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey man :) Friday is perfectly fine for me. As off now something like 9-10 pm your time should probably work. Theres an offchance it doesn't (depending how early I get home from work) but I'll let you know soon enough.
    EGA wer soll das sein
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    na irgendwer muss ja was tun nachdem pex nichts mehr reißt
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    ich würde behaupten pex stellt von rby uu bis vgc15 die besten spieler deutschlands
    aight laurin so this upcoming week where the battle actually matters is gonna be a great match

I think I already told you, but im going on a skiing holiday tomorrow, and would like to play sunday any time of the day. Are you doing anything big sunday ? :]
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    not really doing anything at all sunday lol (might change but dont think so) so we should get this done rather easily. I'd say sunday sometimes around evening / night, are you fine with that? :]
    Laga
    Laga
    nuttin but fabulous 8]
    ☚(゚゚☚)

also loling at the vm below this one ahahaha
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    :pig:

lol dats my Nigga Quaggy :]
    :( i don't want to have to fight a scooter

When do you want to play? I'm available pretty much anytime Thursday through Sunday 4pm-10pm GMT-6 (US Central), can probably also work something else out if needed.
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Sounds good, let's plan on 4-5pm GMT-6 Friday.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    alright, see you then :)
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Want to spar in some VGC matches on stream after our SPL match? Can be either showdown or on cart, whichever you'd like if you want to do it.
    we play for invis. i'm gmt -5. starting friday it's holiday break so i can make most any time before christmas eve at which point i'll be at my grandparents.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey man, i can't really say if i'm able to play this weekend but after sunday every day works for me and since we're both pretty active on irc this shouldn't be problematic imo :)
    yo we're paired up for invitationals. I'm gmt-8. So er when are you available?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    yes, that fits perfectly, see you then :)
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Alright cool. I'll probably be on doubles/ubers chat on Main or on #doubles so just hmu whenever
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Alright I'm ready whenever so just find me on ubers/doubels on ps
    im in the NU room on ps now. ill still be there in 45 mins for when we scheduled but if you want to play early i can
    hi we're matched up for doubles circuit. i gmt -6, and my afternoons or evenings are best for me. Mornings are really bad though and wont work. Would around 2-3pm my time work for you?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm gmt+2, so your evening are kinda bad for me, though 2-3 pm your time works perfectly. What day fits best for you? I can play pretty much any day until dl
    Raseri
    Raseri
    today is bad cause smash, and tmrw im busy most of the day. But sunday 2pm my time will work
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    ok thats fine with me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…