Haki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YO WHERE YOU AT DOH; saw that you are back. We NEED to teambuild. please :D (SingleThunder)
    qsns
    qsns
    thundurus keldeo kangaskhan cm cress filler filler

i did it
    We fite for seasonal. I'm GMT + 12 and can play late afternoons on weekdays as well as most of the weekend, let me know when you want to battle
    Haki
    Haki
    Let's play today in five hours!
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I got on PS about 10 minutes ago (5 minutes after 5 hours after that comment) to see you hopped on a good 15 minutes before the appropriate time, asked where I was and left... I'm not waiting around on PS like I did all weekend, lol, not when I need to have dinner soon. Just VM me on here when you're back and I'll hop back on PS so we can finally get this done.
    Haki
    Haki
    Sorry ): I'll try to stay up until that time
    When fight for doubles seasonal? I'm pst and can do most weekday nights and weekend mornings/aftermpons
    Haki
    Haki
    Awesome, I'm GMT -6 and we can play today in about two hours if that's cool. I'll be in the Doubles room on Pokemon Showdown as well if you want to catch me
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on now if u wanna come back, otherwise 2 hours works
    And that folks, is how Kakashi ended up getting the nickname of "Kakashi, the eye of the sharingan."
    Haki
    Haki
    Kakashi is da best :D
    Guess we better schedule here since we are highlight match for dubs seasonal. Are you able to play sometime Thursday or Friday between the hours of 6-8pm EDT(GMT -4)? I can do a later timeslot as well but just need to know ahead of time since you know my computer situation.
    hello, we have to play for doubles summer seasonal round 6. I am EST and still have to build, so I'd like to play anytime after Tuesday; however, I'm rather available since school is out so literally anytime that you want to play after tuesday is good with me.
    Haki
    Haki
    I'm not available to play at 6:00 pm my time, so can we try to play in the morning or i the afternoon?
    slated
    slated
    yeah, do you want to play in the afternoon? i can try to find you around 2 or 3 on ps if that works for you
    Haki
    Haki
    Yeah that's fine
    when do you wanna fite for seasonal round 2? im gmt -5 and will be available on the weekdays from 3-5 pm my time, later today, or for most of the day tomorrow
    Haki
    Haki
    We can play in an hour if you'd like! I'm also GMT -5 and I'll be in the VGC or Smogon Doubles room if you need to find me
    potato14798
    potato14798
    sorry, but could we play in 3-4 hours? I have school on the weekend.
    Haki
    Haki
    Sure I'll try to make it in three hours
    Pinoy! Haven't seen you in dubs much :[ where u hiding?
    biggestfanboy.jpeg
    Haki
    Haki
    Well I'm back :D
    zaaya
    zaaya
    woo!
    Pinoy Pwnage :3

How have you been, man? I hope you are still going strong in Doubles >:D
    Haki
    Haki
    I'm doing well! I'm hearing med school is extremely tough :O I hope everything is all right Dr. Pocket :] planning to become a doctor as well so I'm trying to enjoy doubles while i still can
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I'm happy to hear that, Pinoy! It's a grueling journey that truly test our perseverance. I know there are players like Ojama, reyscarface, and Darkmalice (iirc) who are able to enjoy Pokemon while training, but I get too distracted v_v
    Hi we play for dubs teamlock tour when fite? I see you often in dubs room tho so yeah
    Senpai pinoy liked my post :s
    senpai pinoy-kun-chan notices me :3
    Roxer
    Roxer
    tfw when you accidentally write moist instead of post
    Haki
    Haki
    LOL man proud of you for doing so well in seasonals :]
    Roxer
    Roxer
    :]
    DPL gmt-7 pref afternoons and weekends hit me up
    Haki
    Haki
    Ayy uh I'll be in the Doubles room most of the time and I'm GMT -5 and I prefer the afternoons and evenings. I usually see you in the VGC room so this should be no problem :)
    hi we fite for dubs uu stuff etc when play ?

i dont have a team yet btw so give heads up for battle time so i can build ;]
    Haki
    Haki
    Uhh maybe in three days? I dont have a team either lolol and I'll be in the doubles room most of the time
    hai we paired for SFL? when do you wanna play?
    Haki
    Haki
    Hello we can play in about an hour! Is that okay? I'll be in the doubles room
    blinkie
    blinkie
    I think that could work. Yeah I am in doubles room right now idk if i can stay for an hour tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…