gibygiby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you free to play this afternoon or tomorrow? I'd like to have an exact time.
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    I'm on now until 6 pm. I will be back on tonight from 9 to 10 pm.
    Tomorrow i will be on from 5 pm to 8 pm. I don't know if you had an exact time that you want.
    Also, did they accept your transfer of Politoad and Mega Swampert with Voodoom and Mega Gallade?
    When are you free to play for CAP Draft? I'd prefer Thursday any time or Friday afternoon, GMT-4.
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    I'm out of town this week and won't be available until Sunday. I'm eastern standard time aka GMT - 4. If we need to, do you think they may give us an extension?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Couldn't hurt to ask.
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    We got an extension. I'm free all Sunday and on weeknights this week. I can be flexible. When are you free?
    Hi cap not so summer seasonal when play am gmt
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    I'm EST so I think that means ur 4 hours ahead. I would prefer the weekend.
    Jho
    Jho
    Hot, any preferred time / day i should be around p much whenever around then or earlier if u want
    Cap tour gmt plus 1 when
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    I'm EST so you are 5 hours ahead. You wanna try today? I am free for the day.
    zolaski
    zolaski
    i am on MiyoKa / terminus tapian$, pm asap
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    Srry, didnt see it. Meet me in the CAP room
    Hiya! We fight for he CAP Summer Seasonal! I'm BST (GMT+1) and my PS is The Penny Arcade :D
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    Im EST. Which should mean that you are 5 hours ahead. We should do this on the weekend because I am very free during that time.
    Arcade
    Arcade
    OK! Good for me. What are times good for you for the weekend? I'd prefer to do the battle on a Saturday, but Sunday can be managed too :)
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    Im free till like 4 pm today. thats 9 pm in ur time. Ill be checking this thread and be in the cap chat room periodically throughout the day
    Would you rename your concept to "Utility Counter 2.0" or something like that? It's the same name as Krilowatt's otherwise.
    gibygiby
    gibygiby
    That's a good idea. I changed it. Wish I could come up with a more creative name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…