Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo man, do you ever go on PS!?
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Yes, quite frequently. I mostly play VGC with crappy teams. :P
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    You should drop by the Battle Spot room, it pretty much replaced the Battle Spot IRC so yeah it's cool
    Hello there, I can clone for you and give you a few extras so you can donate to the FB giveaway and have some leftovers to trade with. Let me know when you're around.
    Breedables cloned. Ready to trade those plus Hoopa when you are.

I'd prefer to use my main FC but I could switch it across.
    Do you still need help cloning your birds and glittering rock?
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Well, thank you for the special ball females :) You didn't have to do that.
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Heh, I tried to give you something nice as a thank you, but I release most of my spitbacks because box space is so limited for me and using Bank is such a hassle.
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Yeah, I know what you mean about box space trouble. I had to clear out my boxes twice in the last year and a half. I have too much I want to breed, but haven't gotten around to it. As for Bank, well, I'm reluctant to continue to use it in fear of losing access due to system/app updates. I'm keeping my system on 9.5 to be able to use the web-injection (fastest cloning/egg-clearing method available) since PowerSaves is a PoS imo - way too unreliable. (Wow, that was a lot of text, sorry...)
    I'm on, challenge when ready
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    Nice of you to still go with fire tho, especially when the first two players registered with water. You must like the type, props for that. I like bugs too despite them being possibly the second worst offensive typing
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Actually, Ice and Dark are my favourite types. The reason I went with Fire is because it's the only type that I had 6 bred and EV'd mons of. :P
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I like Ice as well but I'd like to win too haha
    are you available to play? Finished my team now. I could play like now, if not in a couple of hours if you are free, im on PST so anytime after 10 pm it's good i think. If not let's aim for tomorrow then
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    I should be around for an hour or two now. :)
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    OK gimme 20 mins and I'll be free, having dinner
    but fyi i have a 3DS that has the latest update, and one that has not been updated at all... if either of those would work, let me know...
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    On the one that hasn't been updated at all, what firmware version does it run? (Viewable on the top screen of System Settings)
    i have added you and am currently online :)
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    I am SO SORRY - The exploit I use relies on the 3DS browser, which requires you to use the latest 3DS version. The newest update patched it. So I unfortunately can't clone, but I'll give you back the stuff you traded me.
    For example... the 1st pokemon i will trade is a mew... When i trade it to you, i am looking for have traded back my original and 2 total copies, letting me three pokemon of the same type. Is that sometime that you can do? Also, what is the turn around time on the cloning? Does it take you a matter of minutes or a few days?
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Yeah, that should be no problem. How I clone is that I use a 3DS exploit to copy the save data to the 3DS's SD card, and then load the safe file in PKHeX on my computer. This allows me to basically clone everything at once.
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    I assume you want original + 2 for all of them?
    truevillany
    truevillany
    if possible... if not that is cool... just appreciate your help man
    sorry about the delay... i had to run to the store... first off, thank you a ton for helping me out! Secondly, my FC is 5043-4814-7845. Lastly, what i am looking for is to walk away with a total of 3 copies...
    Are you online now? If you aren't don't forget to be at 6 PST. I still have the Carvahna. FC: 1032-1435-7600 IGN: Despondant
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Also, hitting 1700-1800. That is really impressive. I've never been higher than 1730 with any team. :P
    DreamPrince
    DreamPrince
    The only thing that screws Choice Scarf Mamoswine is is choice Scarf Thunder-T with Grass Knot.
    lucariomaster2
    lucariomaster2
    Yeah, I can see Thundy-T giving me some trouble, but I have yet to run into one on Battle Spot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…