Haki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for BW DOU cup? I'm GMT-5, my best times are Thursday evening, Saturday morning, or Sunday evening.
    Haki
    Haki
    i'm really sorry, my alarm didn't go off and i overslept, we can play sunday evening or whenever you're free
    Stratos
    No worries. How about Sunday at 8 pm?
    Haki
    Haki
    for sure, i'll make sure to be on time!
    Hi! We have to play for DOU SSNL

My timezone is UTC-4, same as US east coast I think. I can play today anytime (national holiday here lol), after 8PM on the rest of the week, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday anytime.
    Haki
    Haki
    I'm sorry, I was participating in a dance competition all weekend and didn't contact you. I'll be on tonight!
    Haki
    Haki
    Hey! I'm online now whenever you want to battle
    jugol
    jugol
    Ooooops! Sorry man, I arrived home and had to attend some domestic stuff... just remembered. I'm available to play now.
    just got accepted into ut dallas
    finally
    finally
    id transfer in as a junior and im hoping to live on campus
    Haki
    Haki
    lit bro! I'll see you in fall :]
    hi bro when we play for the gsc ou? i gmt-5
    Haki
    Haki
    hey man i'm GMT -6 and i'll be on for the next hours on PS! if you want to play
    Arch€r
    Arch€r
    im on my nick is a4cher
    Haki
    Haki
    Sorry bro take the win
    Yo im on showdown for our games
    Haki
    Haki
    hey man, sorry i had a bad headache yesterday and i just slept but i'll be on for another four hours if you want to play
    Maysoon
    Maysoon
    Does Sunday evening work or Saturday afternoon, like 1ish
    black white littlecup? us east
    Haki
    Haki
    hey man i'm us central and i'll be on for the next four hours to play! I won't be available tomorrow or Friday because i'll be studying all day for college exams
    Yo we gotta play for GSC OU Global Championship. Pretty much any evening works for me, I'm Eastern Time.
    Haki
    Haki
    Cool man! I'm CT and I can play most evenings this weekend :] I have a bunch of exams coming this week so Wednesday-Friday I'm booked. Tuesday night is cool if you want to play at that time
    Maysoon
    Maysoon
    Yeah Tuesday works for me like 8pm I guess
    we playing for dou ssnl when u wanna play im est
    Haki
    Haki
    What's up man, I'm GMT -6 and I'm available today from 8-3:45 or we could play this weekend during the night
    Doub UU-
    GMT-6; I'm free tonight and should be available any general time the next two days
    Haki
    Haki
    What's up man, I'm also GMT -6 and I can play today from 8-3:45
    duu? Saturday works best for me, am gmt-8
    Haki
    Haki
    Bet my dude, I’m GMT -6 so we can play Saturday night like 7-12 your time
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    sounds like a fukn plan
    seasonals when, im est and sat/sunday are best for me anytime from 4pm est to midnight
    Haki
    Haki
    For sure man, we can do Saturday 4 pm est! Or whenever we see each other on PS. I’m on pretty consistently so it won’t be difficult to finish our match :]
    Hey, your Magearna is ready for Picking up, I'll be waiting online for a bit
    Haki
    Haki
    And I’ll take the UU Wallbrealer Volcanion and the Z-Hypnosis Lunala. Thanks a lot!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    OK. I'm back online now. I don't need anything in particular, but thanks for the offer.
    Haki
    Haki
    Thanks man! Not sure if I sent you the breedjects with the right ability but if there’s anything you’re looking for just let me know! I’m always breeding stuff
    If you got a Mewtwo from me, make sure you cross out the text in your post so I can be sure I traded with you. Thanks.
    Haki
    Haki
    Sorry man I completely forgot! I got it tho
    Are you going to accept the trade?
    Haki
    Haki
    all right im sending one let me know if you receive it
    Haki
    Haki
    Thanks a lot man :] I believe i sent you a 5IV female cubone in a moon ball. but hey let me know if there's anything you want from me! I breed a good amount of mons just hmu
    Lugztina
    Lugztina
    It's 4IV but I can Hyper Train it. Thanks man.
    Hello! We've been paired for the Smogon vgc comp. I'm in UTC+10, and I am able to play on Monday, Tuesday and probably most days early next week (Mon-Tue / Wed) from 10am to 12pm on each day. These are the days I am almost entirely free but If needed I can also play on other days, but my availability may be less.
    Sir Scrubbington
    Sir Scrubbington
    If you're available drop me a PM on Sir Scrubbington, I'll be online in the VGC room :)
    Sir Scrubbington
    Sir Scrubbington
    Hi! I'm available to play today from about 12pm to 8pm UTC + 10. Let me know if you can play!
    Sir Scrubbington
    Sir Scrubbington
    Hey! We've been given an extension until the 12th at 12AM EST time. I'm down to play tomorrow (from about 8am to 10pm) if you can, just please let me know beforehand so I know when to come online :)
    Hey my man. We're matched for Seasonals. WHen would you like to play? I'm free most of the day today and am off all day tomorrow and Sunday. Friday and Saturday I have to work and won't be free until around 8PM CST. Just LMK what your schedule looks like and we can figure something out ^_^
    hey pinoy i forgot to schedule or look at the thread all week where are you we gotta scramble to throw some games together
    We playin. I'm GMT-7 and can play basically any night except Wednesday this week between 5pm and 10pm my time, let me know like 12-24 hours in advance if any time works for you and I'll be there.
    The year is 2129; humans can only communicate through increasingly garbled copy-pasta. A man approaches and says "ire: ███ 10 stroke dick ff ☑ EKT ☾ ☆ ¸. ? " In confusion, I reply "AT ASCII ຈل͜ل͜ຈຈ༽༽ノノ HA ʙᴏʟᴀ ヽ༼ಢ_ ♌ ❛ั∗) ◞ TUCK F (◡‿◡✿) ". This is the world we have wrought.
    We are paired for seasonal I am free today contact me when you are ready.
    Haki
    Haki
    We can play tomorrow! I'm GMT -6 and I can play 10 pm my time. And I'll be in the Doubles room if you need to hit me up
    Cynthia612
    Cynthia612
    I am GMT +5:30 And I am free from 5 pm to 1 am according to my time so just tell me if you are any free during that duration. I can't come before 5 pm I have an exam before that. So yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…