Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Added you for Nelson's Jirachi, please add me (2766-9131-1640). Also I can trade it now, if that suits you :D
    Thomaz
    Awesome. I'll add you and come online. Thanks! :D
    Thomaz
    I'll repeat the statement, awesome! Thanks for doing this. And if Nelson were around, I'd thank him too. It's sad to see him go. I've done so many trades with the guy.
    Lego
    Lego
    You're welcome! If you want anything else then just let me know. And while I haven't had all that much to do with him myself, he seems to be a pretty good presence on these forums, so it'll be sad to see him go.
    Check mijn Coming Soon hidetag in post 2 in m'n thread :p 2e reset! Luck much?
    Thomaz
    De Diancie? Damn man, jij hebt echt teveel geluk. XD Ik heb nog wat geSRed gisteren, maar krijg alleen crap. -_-
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Ja dit is echt niet normaal man xD Was aan het zoeken voor een Shiny Pawniard spread, ondertussen maar begonnen met resetten. xD
    Are you the same Thomaz that holds the record for Speedrunning Pokemon Blue?
    Thomaz
    Thanks man. :) Yeah, the only reason this is so hard is because I need a Charmander with very specific DVs (1/0/2/4 I believe). It allows me to do Brock through Walls without using the Pidgey or the Bulbasaur with specific PP setup and allows me to deathwarp with Poison later. Estimated time of completion would be around 13:5X, but it's gonna be very tough to get. :P
    Thomaz
    Also, it's a little sad how nobody runs segmented anymore. :( It's obvious how much time can be saved (regardless of the run really) if someone invests his time in segmented as opposed to ss runs. Oh well. :\
    Lego
    Lego
    Yeah, segmented seems like it would be a lot more refinable (for want of a better word), but I suppose with the advent of streaming people are more interested in watching the whole thing. Also the chance for the Charmander having those exact DVs is 16^4=65536, so you were correct.
    Hi! I was wondering if you are willing to donate a 3rd gen RNG for the Facebook giveaways.
    Thomaz
    Yeah, I'm on. =)
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Thanks :) That Arcanine has the OT SmogonU it's from one of our giveaways. If you'd like I also have a shiny gyarados and shiny hpfire venusaur in stock
    Thomaz
    Good luck with the Facebook giveaway. :)
    Nah, I'm good, but thanks!
    Yoo, gister toch maar even een nieuwe HG file abused voor shiny Bronzor XD op White2 ging het gewoon echt niet lukken hahah, verschrikkelijk die Timer0
    Don't know If u got/found an answer yesterday bu yes if u close without saving u lost the EON ticket :(
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Yeah u get it from the delivery girl but it ends up at the back of any SR projects she's holding for you (and it doesn't appear as a gift card so u cant move it forward) but as soon as buzz nav tells u u got it, save and then it urs...u'll just have to SR all ur gift poke to claim it
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I feel ur pain tho...took me 2yrs t get EON ticket and accidently saved a brave darkrai(!!!) trying to get to it :'(
    Thomaz
    I kind of forgot to respond lol. After a bunch of travelling, I was able to find the Eon Ticket again! :D And I saved of course. I'm waiting to get all the TMs and then I'll split up my game into a breeding and SRing file with Powersaves. :P
    Man man man, RNG abuse is ineens echt verschrikkelijk. Net tijden aan het kloten geweest om te kalibreren, delay hitten blijft schijnbaar erg lastig. xD Leftovers tricken helpt wel enorm moet ik zeggen! Alleen nog niet het geluk gehad er meer dan 1 te vangen. :( Oh well, ben er maar druk mee. :P
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Lmao xD Toen BW RNG eindelijk zo ver was dat je shinies kon krijgen ben ik ook echt eindeloos lang bezig geweest om Shiny Druddigon te krijgen xD Echt iets van 500 turns gedaan toen, belachelijk.

Anyway, ik heb nu een seed voor Shiny Jolly Beldum, seed frame is 245, laagste 16BitHigh die ik kon vinden is 0004 bij frame 953. Now what? :p
    Thomaz
    Nu niks vrees ik. ^_~" De 16BitHigh tussen 0000 en 0008 frame moet lager zijn dan je Seed frame (ik noem het altijd maar IV frame, vind ik zelf makkelijker). Die genereert namelijk een shiny patch, en vervolgens moet je dan op het juiste frame landen voor de IVs. Ik kijk zelf altijd wel of ik een flink aantal frames hoger kan zitten. Is wel vervelend tijdens het RNGen, maar als het lukt, hoef je niet een extra file te RNGen. Met deze file (en de settings zoals je ze nu hebt), kan je dus geen shiny Beldum vinden met perfecte IVs.

Ik wil trouwens best wel uitleggen hoe je perfecte PokéRadar files RNG'd, maar het is nogal een handful. XD

Heb je Skype btw? Chat misschien wat makkelijker :3
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Ja skype/facebook, vind het allemaal prima! :p wouterottervanger op skype. :) Zal daar wel meer vragen stellen ghehe
    Can you put up my celebi on the list? It's 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish. OT: GF ID: 03016. Thanks
    Thomaz
    Kinda forgot to respond, but it's on the list. :)
    By every Pokemon, I mean those that can be caught and bred. I was also thinking about asking around to see if anyone could RNG the gender less ones for me. Your help would be appreciated.
    Thomaz
    Hey man, sorry for the late reply. But yeah, eventhough I can just inject every Dream Ball Poké in the emulator, I much rather just get them from someone who has them. :P Anyway, let me know how many you want me to get and you have already. I can do the RNGs too if you tell me what they are (specs). Maybe PMing is better for this?
    LeopardTalon
    LeopardTalon
    Thanks! I'll PM you probably tomorrow as I have some projects and such to take care of for school today.
    Thomaz
    Sure, take your time. :)
    Hey Thomaz, could you remove the following from your spreadsheet please? Lugia, Latios, Mewtwo, Zygarde, Bold Diancie & Hasty Rayquaza.

I think you could add my Hoopa x2, Timid Diancie & my Mew?
    Thomaz
    Spreadsheet has been updated. :)
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Thanks!
    Kan na een half jaar nog steeds niet meer liken dus, /likes Thomaz's latest post in the SQSR thread
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    En zonet een x/29/x/31/x/29 serious zoroark gekregen lol
    Thomaz
    Ah man. :( Non-perfect IVs resetten is echt bs.
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Inderdaad. Zo irritant! Maar erger is als je ze per ongeluk bij houdt (me) lol

Ik vind het ook vervelend wanneer een event zonder garanteed 31s 31 HP heeft. Kan je er bijna zeker van zijn dat ie er geen andere gaat hebben
    Yo man, jij wel eens Pokéradar abuse gedaan?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    De Mr mine mag ook wel zonder everstone hoor! Moet zelf ook maar geluk hebben straks. Ben vanavond de hele avond thuis, kan je dan al wel vast die 2 sturen voor degene die je al klaar hebt. Kijk maar of dat uitkomt. :)
    Thomaz
    Oh, wat raar. Ik zou zweren dat ik gepost had. Anyway, dat maakt het wel een stuk makkelijker ja. Ik denk dat ik alsnog gewoon als een gek ga mass hatchen omdat ik dat anders nooit doe. XD Anyway, het duurt gewoon lang vanwege die 0 SpA lol. Ik had een Jolly 0 SpA Lotad van gen 4 en die breed ik met Remoraid zodat ik de 0 SpA kan overpasen naar Goldeen haha. En met een beetje gefrutsel, kan ik Lotad ook gebruiken om 0 SpA over te pasen naar Water 3 egg group
    #chainbreeding.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Heheheh goed bezig kerel :p Laat maar weten als je zo ver bent. :) Ik ga nu maar eens mijn Dittos op mn X zetten, kan mn AS nergens meer vinden >_>
    hey, i saw you have jolly fake out mews in your trophy case. how NFT are they exactly? shiny or regular doesn't matter to me, I've just been looking all over for a Jolly Fake Out Mew for a DOU team lol
    Thomaz
    Oh lol, I can't even remember breeding those. Dunno how good it is exactly (you can't check the egg color during a trade in XY too) but enjoy I guess. ;)
    tennisace
    tennisace
    actually i messed up, it was a larvesta. i hatched it with some other eggs i had lying around lol
    Thomaz
    Ah, that explains it. Yeah, I remember breeding those. I don't think I found a match for it, hence why I still had the egg. :P
    Thanks again for all of your help Thomaz! I really appreciate it. Also, about your grandfather...I'm so sorry. My parents passed when I was young, and most everyone in my family tree older than me has passed on by now. I know the pain of loss all too well. :(
    Thomaz
    Hey, no problem man. :) And yeah, thanks! The funeral was today, I just got back actually. It was good. He died of old age and not from cancer as some other people who I knew who died recently...Anyway, wow, that's terrible. :( I'm sorry for your loss! I can't imagine how painful that must be and I wish you all the luck!
    Thanks! Reply to this post when you are ready!
    n.n rattata
    n.n rattata
    Ready? If not, can you let me know when it will be? Not pushing you, take your time.
    Thomaz
    Hey man, sorry for the way late response. A lot has happened these couple of days, but most importantly, my grandpa died. :( Anyway, getting the Staryu was easy, but leveling it is VERY hard. Like, it's seriously stupid. It also made me realise how much worth it actually is. I don't wanna just give it away like that. Nothing against you though. Anyway, it's gonna take very long to get this done in the first place, so sorry, I won't be trading this any time soon. Sorry for getting your hopes up! :(
    n.n rattata
    n.n rattata
    Sorry for your loss buddy, but I don't think anything I have will interest you.. like I've got 5-6 self bred shinys from previous aS save file. Take your time to recover and let me know if you feel like trading. The fact that you offered to help is amazing in the first place.
    Hey man are you available to trade now?:) Again thanks!
    Thomaz
    Sure, I have one of those! (it just occured to me you probably checked my list haha).
    Loukas
    Loukas
    Yeah that's why i asked:P I am just asking to save time for actually catching one and transferring it:P What do you need for it?
    Thomaz
    Might as well send me a list. ;) I'll have a look then.
    Thomaz I need your breeding prowess for a special mon. Please cmt and breed me something :) (too lazy)
    Thomaz
    Sure. Btw, what egg moves do you want? It has a lot of. There's Encore, Grass Whistle, Memento, Beat Up (for VGC lol), Switcheroo, Tickle, Fake Tears, Worry Seed. I'd probably go with Encore, GW, Memento and Tickle or something.
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Encore/Grass whistle/beat up/ momento probably
    Thomaz
    KK.
    Hey, i dont want to spam, i just want to make sure of a few things before i start breeding the elegant pattern vivillons. You want them timid, in a luxury ball, right? Do you want any eggmoves?

Plus, i will breed for the following hp-ground split:
    31/1/31/30/30/31
    Ok?

When i'm done, i will trade you the scatterbugs over upfront so you can check the results before trading over the pokes i want.

Greetings
    trannel
    trannel
    I'm from a region called "baden-württemberg" in the south of germany. However, thats not where you get elegant vivillons from. I bred the scatterbugs on my girlfriends japanese version of pokemon x. She studied abroad in kyoto, japan for a year, so i guess thats the region she has set.
    Thomaz
    Oh I see. :P I actually have a request, but it's a quite a big one. Could you Masuda (or TSV hatch) a shiny Elegant Vivillon for me? Just 5iv will do. If you do, you can ask more than the Thundurus you asked for. :P
    trannel
    trannel
    Hey, i will have to deny that request, unfortunately. I've never bred for a shiny 5iv mon before, and i'm not all that well equipped to do so. I'm not familiar with TSV hatching, and i don't even have my national dex completed. You offer incredibly awesome mons in your trade thread, and its tempting, but this would just take too long for me. Sorry!
    Well i hope they left most of the game intact and they did not remove the glitches from it because those were the most fun on those games:P
    Thomaz
    Haha, yeah, that's also what I'm hoping. I know so many cool things. :P Brock through Walls is pretty cool for example.
    Loukas
    Loukas
    Never knew that one. I have only glitched for the Mew in RB and for Celebi in G/S never done anythign aside from that :P
    Hi Thomaz,

In your "to-do" list you list a Naive hex-flawless Rayquaza. It is a method 4 spread (from memory) and I KNOW that I have seen "how to make method 1 legends generate as method 4" on this website..... but I have forgotten where and I have forgotten how to do it >_> could you refresh my memory a little? :)
    Skymin_Flower
    Box doesn't work at all on any emulator :\

Why won't it switch? And isn't the seed different every day, even at the same time?
    Thomaz
    Oh ok. Well, then, it's obvious that it has to be RNG'd on retail. :P
    It won't switch because Method 1 just doesn't switch regardless of what you do. Box is the only option. It's not like Wild RNGs where Method switching does happen. And you're right, which is why you remove the battery and then put it back in, which resets everything back to 0. ;)
    Skymin_Flower
    Oh now I understand. So it doesn't just randomly switch to Method 4 then xD
    Small thing on the spreadsheet my raikou should have 30 defense and 31 special attack. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…