Michielleus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol how many fucking tours can we play for. prefer around 4:15 -4 today or thursday or im a little more available next week
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    Hi, I'm afraid I can't play before the deadline because of some irl shit, you can take the win or ask for a sub, sorry
    u gay lmfao
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    jacob, you always struck me as that dickriding guy that always thought "I'm way better than you in everyway" when in reality, we're both randoms. There's a really fine line between supporting teammates and cheering them on and dickriding. Every game I tested with you I was always waiting for the moment where I outplayed you and you called my play bad when it worked out, making fun of teams, sets, whatever.
    jacob
    jacob
    w-woah
    Josh
    quack
    we have to play for randbats r3, when is convenient?
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    Gmt+2, I think Tomorrow or this weekend would be fine
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    hey bro is today good because I work on the weekends pretty much the whole day lol
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I'm gmt+1 as well so if today doesnt work perhaps tomorrow
    Heey, ouwe rukker! We moeten voor de randbat tour r2 tegen elkaar spelen! Wanneer kan je?
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    ヾ(❛ε❛“)ʃ
    zaterdagavond ok? en anders als we toevallig allebei online zijn
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Is goed! Zie je dan!
    Hi, you got paired with majaspic22 for PSPL, as he is having internet issue he told me to tell you he'll be available saturday / sunday between 3pm and 11pm gmt+2. Does it work for you?
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    sure thing, luckily we have the same timezone so we'll probably bump into one another at some point
    majaspic22
    if you can i'd prefer playing from 8 pm to midnight thursdayeven if i can play the week end
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    I think I should be available then. I'll send you a pm once we're both on
    Hi we have to play for First Blood

GMT+2. Tell me when you can play
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    gmt+2 too, I'd prefer this weekend
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    what's your name on showdown? mine is michielleus, will probably be online for the rest of the day
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    ok I'm on now on showdown. I'm Pokebasket
    Hey bro, we play for Team Tour Round 2. When are you avaible? Im GMT -3
    Lusa
    I can play Sunday but only between 19:00 and 22:00(my time), so it would be great if we can play tomorrow.
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    I'm not exactly sure if I'm available tomorrow, but if I make it you can send me a pm on showdown. The times you posted for sunday are fine for me btw.
    Lusa
    I will be on showdown tomorrow as Vai Lusa and you pm me if you make it. If not we will play on sunday ok?
    Have to play from the tiebreaker in tri attack what times are you on
    Star
    Star
    Can you play in the next 5-6 hours some time
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    How about in 3 hours?
    Star
    Star
    Sure I'll be in littlecup room
    hi we're matched for the lc tri attack tour. i'm EST & am free minus after january 3rd, so i'd be able to fight anytime before that day
    poor person
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    ────────▄█▀████▄▄
    ▄██████████████████▄
    ───▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.█████▄
    ────▲.▲.▲.▲.▲.▲.▄███████▄
    ▀▀███████████████████████
    Sup, we're matched up for the ORAS Team Tournament. I'm GMT +8 here, when are you happy to play? I'll be rather busy this week so I should be able to do anytime from next week onwards, just name a date and time :]
    Timeless
    Timeless
    Yep I'm good with that
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    Ok, my timezone has now shifted to gmt+1.
    I can probably make it between 12:00-16:00 my time. Let me know what Works best
    Timeless
    Timeless
    We can just stick to the original time which would be 3pm your time
    weekend works for threes not a croud tour? i need to build and stuff, and weekdays are hard for me to make.
    pdt (-7), sunday and ending parts of saturday work for me the best
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    I'm gmt +2 so we're 9 hours apart.
    Maybe we can do something like sunday evening for me/sunday afternoon for you?
    tko
    tko
    Yeah ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…