locoghoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not ready to battle you yet. I'll have to think about this first. We'll have to battle close to deadline. Good Luck. Have Fun. :P
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Gyara would have been terrible if you had a Jolteon. One of the things I expected you to bring was a rain mirror.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    Thing is when we discussed potential teams I kinda gave away my preferred ideas so wasn't gonna bring those against you. Instead went sorta anti meta but boy the matchup almost cost me the game.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    If you wanna test for the semis, lmk.
    Hey! You mentioned you'd be able to do some cloning for me :) are you still interested?
    I still have you added dude. Come online right now and you can have the Hoopa. =)
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    No problem, dude.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Oh wow. Thank you for the shiny Vivillon.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    yeah well I thought my pattern was high plains so when used tsv hatching used a repeat ball on the female... turned out it was polar or whatever that one is lol. Had to find another special spread and caught a dif one on a net ball to match the colors better, sigh
    Hello loco, are you available now? :)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    No problem at all, do enjoy the Mesprit and good luck in your league!
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I'm 2-0 right now. BTW didn't know you were brasileiro. I speak some portuguese, well not really, I speak spanish and german besides english and can "fake" portuguese lol. I do understand it tho, very very similar to spanish
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Haha, yeah :)

Boa sorte!
    Greetings Mr.locoghoul,

I just drove home and I'm available during the next 7 hours in case you want to pick up your Altaria.
    Feel free to message me whenever you want, no stress.

Best greetings.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Here we go, enjoy your Altaria.

On a side note, you didn't have to give me anything back in return, I feel bad for taking that Hydreigon from you. Are you sure you don't want or need it back?

Best greetings.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    no, don't worry. I have a clone of my own and I appreciate the help. Really pissed when I missed that GA cause of work
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, just making sure. Glad I could help you out.

Best greetings.
    I can hook you up with an Infiltrator Spiritomb in a Dream Ball, but I can't clone at the moment and don't want to change the Pokémon that I have in the Day Care right now. Could you send it back to me when you're done breeding with it?
    ¡Hola locoghoul!

I just wanted to let you know that I just deposited a female Eevee Level 1 on the GTS, asking for a female Durant.
    The message is "Welp", IGN is Chritophe and yes, I still have you added as a friend. :)

Thanks a lot for your valuable help!

Saludos cordiales.
    Were you still looking for that Soul Dew? You never told me what you deposited
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    still looking for one yes! Will deposit something soon, thanks for replying
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    k, just deposited a male level 2 zigzagoon. Thanks again!
    Lego
    Lego
    Sent!
    Hey we are paired up for the Battle Spot Tour Round 2. I am currently overseas and will be back late Wednesday night. I should be free Thursday - Saturday after like 3pm EDT (GMT -4) until when I gotta sleep. Let me know what time works best to play.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    cool that works. see you then
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    You ready to fight? If you aren't on soon I would be good with playing sometime tomorrow with the posted availability since I'm absurdly tired from jet lag atm
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    actually im fine to play today still. im on pokemon showdown under the username kamikaze in the BattleSpot room. feel free to message me when you are online so we can battle.
    Hey, so you're my new opponent for the Battle Spot tournament, would you be free tomorrow or Saturday (GMT -7)?
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    hey we are on same timezone! yeah I think after 1 pm is fine
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Cool, I should be free during that time frame tomorrow, FC is 0447-5370-2025. Let me know whenever you're ready since I'll likely be available most of the day.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    OK gonna add you, I'm available for the next hour and after that I should be available from 4-8 pm
    I have several 31/0/30/31/31/31(HP Ice) Rotoms. Also the same but with 31 in Def if you decide against HP Ice and want to invest in Def.

They're all just in regular Poke Balls tho.
    I should be free between 10am and 2pm your time to trade.
    Doomsday94
    Heading on
    Doomsday94
    Sorry man, I restored a back up and forgot to make sure to store the Hoopa. You can hold onto the Landorus anyway.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    That's not a problem, I had copies of Hoopa. I just wanted to honor the trade. Would you be interested in my Hasty Hoopa as compensation? It is 29/31/27/27/31/31
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…