ShuckleDeath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this on 10 people's walls i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Post this to 3 other accounts for 2 times or else you will become one of them!
    you busy with work again i hope ;) jkjk when do u want to play for pspl ?
    ShuckleDeath
    ShuckleDeath
    I asked if akir could find me a sub but not sure if he did i get off work at 11pm my time you think maybe around than?
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    eff i wont be able to battle at that time will def be asleep, let me get in contact with your manager and see if a sub is by any chance a valid option
    ShuckleDeath
    ShuckleDeath
    sounds good
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    paired for pspl, im -8 and typically avaliable most nights
    ShuckleDeath
    ShuckleDeath
    I see you on quite regular so I don't think we will have too many problems, if it comes down to it we can schedule one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…