Niadev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2016 the year of bad decisions apparently. First Brexit, now trump. inb4 MSab stays
    We play for the Crew tournament. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    It seems we're opponents for the second round of the BH tour, when will you be free?
    MBM99
    Any time after 5pm in your time zone should work for me on the weekend, as long as I don't sleep in too late. Think we could shoot for that approximate time?
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Yep. Any time after 5pm my time on weekends should definitely be doable, assuming I don't forget :3 If I'm not on smogtours.psim.us just message me here to remind me
    MBM99
    Alright, I'm on smogtours, just send me a message when you're ready
    Huh so I found the follow button :P. Time to go on a following spree
    Mq
    Mq
    K, Feelsgud u did :P
    Mega Kangaskhan will be balanced now :D
    Mq
    Mq
    Gengar could have beaten it if m kanga lacked sucker
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Well Will-o-Wisp Geng beats even Sucker lol. Oh yeah and Mega Sab counters too. Ghosts probably will be more common though
    Mq
    Mq
    only if oricorio ghost one is OU viable :V
    when you wanna play for crew battles i can play in like 45 minutes to and hour if you wanna play tonight if not i should be free all day tomorrow
    Niadev
    Niadev
    haven't built the team yet RIP, tomorrow then? I got school so sometime after 4pm GMT+1 (my timezone) time
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Forgot to mention I'll be on smogtours
    jacob
    jacob
    im on
    Gimme the last slate, we gotta finish the checks copendium :x, we are very late ;3
    see figments' message lmao (but it's me this time heh)
    edit: my PS name is sin(pi) but I may be on a different alt with either sin or pi in the name, should be fairly obvious it's me tho
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Ah ok, timezone is GMT+1 and I'll be on rom.psim.us for most of the day. Sorry for late response, just woke up :P
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    I'll be around on rom at various points during the next few days - highlight me if you see me online!
    Roses are red, I actually like girls, holy shit primal groudon didn't win worlds
    Will u be able to come on ps, I was thinking if we can collect some replays for OU+UU with the new curse.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Ok then, will be on ROM
    Niadev
    Niadev
    I want to add a team for Deoxys-A for GaF, I'll be on ROM if you're interested in helping me test it.
    nice post in gaf! just one comment--watch out for type changing megas (e.g. you included mega pinsir as a mega on yveltal teams)
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Ah drat, thanks for letting me know. Will fix
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…