giara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt -5

when fite
    giara
    giara
    gmt+2, p much any reasonable time from thursday onwards should be fine, any preferences?
    HSA
    HSA
    hmmm how does thursday at 4:30 my time (11:30 yours) sound
    giara
    giara
    sounds good, see u then
    We play for the RBY Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    giara
    giara
    hows sunday sometime between ~5pm and ~10pm?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Should be fine.
    We play for the ADV Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    giara
    giara
    gmt+2 here too
    either friday night (preferably around 9-10pm) or saturday during the afternoon/day are fine
    hey bud, we're playing for GSC cup r4. I'm GMT -6 available thursday through sunday so let me know what works for you
    giara
    giara
    ill be leaving for tonight as im waking early tomorrow, i should be on smogtours tomorrow during the afternoon and evening my time, hmu there to play our games
    Lavos
    ok will do, sorry for missing this time I just forgot
    Lavos
    I'm online if you're available
    wanna play this weekend for gs ccup?
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    sounds good, any chance to shoot for friday? the sooner on weekend the better for me
    giara
    giara
    if you are willing to get the games done between 6pm and 7:30pm my time, then yes, otherwise friday isnt really an option
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    should be possible
    hey, we play for POWC. I can do any weekend day after noon my time (EDT / -4), you good for any of those days?
    giara
    giara
    Sunday sometime around 2-4pm your time works
    kumiko
    kumiko
    alright sounds good
    Hey, we play for the second round of OST. I'm GMT-5 and I'm pretty flexible. I guess next weekend, not this one, would probably be best, but I can play next week on weekdays at various times, too. Let me know what works best for you :) and good luck
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Can we aim for Saturday? Playing SPL Friday and Saturday is just plain better for me, but if you need to then Friday works
    giara
    giara
    sure, saturday is perfectly fine
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks - see you then and good luck n_n
    We need to fight for SPL. I'm free any weekday after 5 pm GMT -5, but since you are EU that might be difficult for you. I am going to fairly busy this weekend with family stuff, but if you don't want to do the evening on a weekday could you give me a few times on the weekend that would work for you, so I can pick one and schedule the family stuff around that time.
    giara
    giara
    hi, as you expected weekdays are gonna be hard.
    ill most likely be available most or all of Saturday 1pm-10pm gmt+1 (preferably but not necessarily around 7-10pm) and Sunday 1pm-7pm.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Ok, I'll get back with you in a few days once I know my schedule a bit better. One of those times should work tho.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I think the Sunday time is going to be best for me. Would sometime around 11 am for me 5 pm for you be good?
    yo when play (GMT-5)

I am free all day Mon-Wed, and all day Sat-Sun. (No playerino Thu-Fri) As opposed to usual, I have a hankering to play as soon as possible rather than the weekend, but it doesn't really matter just shoot me a time you want to play. Preferably in the evening.
    giara
    giara
    I would rather play on Saturday, until ~11pm my time works.
    If you would rather play on Sunday, then something like 10-11pm my time should be good.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    FFS just give me a time man.

10pm Sat (your time). There, it is decided.
    giara
    giara
    that works, see you then
    yo, cool we have the same timezone, when do you want to play for release tour?
    giara
    giara
    that should be fine, does sometime around 8:30 or 9pm work for you?
    Mazar
    ah not really cuz i will meet with some friends and we will watch bayern vs red bull
    giara
    giara
    since you dont really seem to want these games to happen, ill give you my full availabilities until the deadline.
    ill be available friday from ~8pm until the spl auction start and saturday from ~11am to ~5pm.
    i may or may not be available thursday evening (~8-10pm), but dont count on it.
    sm ou tour, im est when can you play
    giara
    giara
    id rather play tomorrow, had to wake up insanely early today + drive several hours
    im gmt+1, ill be available from ~8pm my time until midnight or 1am if you really cant make it earlier
    BIG G CHOPPA
    ill be on smogtours from like 4pm est onwards
    BIG G CHOPPA
    im on right now
    Hi we play SM OU tour we have until tomorrow gmt +2
    giara
    giara
    gmt+2 here too, the round has been extended until next saturday so were dont have to play asap. I wont be available much the next few days, so id rather play from wednesday onwards, nights will most likely be fine
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Okay that is fine
    lol t même pas qualif pour le superstar.
    fourmi
    fourmi
    Z. Et comme par hasard ya les replays, mais ils fonctionnent pas, aucune idée pourquoi
    giara
    giara
    COMME PAR HASARD OUI
    fourmi
    fourmi
    Bah va voir les replays sous "gastrik.." ya les deux et ils fonctionnent pas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…