FrenchGaudi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, sorry for bothering you but when would you be free to send the yveltal? I need the gts slot for some other stuff. Thanks again!
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    No problem! I'm doing it right away:!
    Sorry to bother you, but unless I missed it I haven't received yet an answer about that dream ball Onix. If you need time to capture it that's totally fine, but I need to know if you can do it, or if I should ask for it again on the simple question thread.
    SegFault_92
    SegFault_92
    I deposited a level 1 female Magikarp in a Beast Ball (wich by the way is jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31) asking for an Onix.

Also when I'll be done breeding I'll probably have several Onix with the right stats, because I'm going for a shiny and that will require to accept many eggs. You can have one if you want.
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    Oh thanks a bunch! I'm done with my rng and i'm trading you the onyx!
    SegFault_92
    SegFault_92
    Just got the Onix, I'll start breeding later this night.

Add me, I'm online ;)
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    I have to put my fc aside the rng proof ? I took the picture with boot ntr and i only have it on y sd card, i can print it with my fc, ign aside? Is thatokay for you? Or do you want me to put my FC etc aside the redeem proof?
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    print thingy if fine :3
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    i don't have a printer rn but i will do it tomorow!
    I have your mons cloned and ready, can you tell your available time zones? :D
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    Sorry i was away!! I'm available from 6 to 9 pm GMT + 1! :D btw i ll have the scraps mons (manaphy, meloetta, hoopa) ready in one week!
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    ooh, scrap mons :o
    Make sure to get redemption video proof and RNG proof as well :P
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    no problem man!:D
    Hey man, sorry about not turning up for the trade. I was suddenly caught up with something during the appointed time. Would it be possible to reschedule?
    My connection really sucks today, whenever I make it work again I will trade you Jirachi in a direct trade :) I have successfully sent you Ho-Oh though. Sorry about that. Will contact you ASAP.
    Hi mate, I've replied to your request in my trade thread. Maybe you've missed my message? ^^
    Hey probably should have asked in the thread but can you get me a HP Ice Timid vacuum wave chimchar
    Hey! Just as a heads up: The 5th Gen rng thread is for RNG questions related to the 5th gen games, while the "Most Generation PRNG Help/Information" thread is for any other gen--such as 3rd or 7th. Your last 3 questions have gotten that mixed up lol. Please be careful of that moving forward. Thanks! ^_^
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    Oh, i see, no problem! I'm deleting those.
    Hi, when can you trade?
    FC: 0233-2658-7861 IGN: Andre
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    It's rosberg because i love this "pilote autommobile" lol

thank you!!!!
    Anki
    Anki
    Yeah, but sadly Nico retired last week. :/
    You´re welcome!
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    Exactly and I think he will return in 2018!!!! It's a tribute to this great Champion.
    Altaria can't learn defog, so you might want to remove it from your listing :)
    FrenchGaudi
    FrenchGaudi
    Oh i thought so i will remove it ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…