Rage.Spam.Quit.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cap lc tour im gmt +5:30, i would prefer to play 6 or 7 am my time any day, let me know when youre free
    yo, i'm your opponent for the farewell tour, i'm pt (gmt -8) and available basically whenever during the week, late night on weekends.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    I'm gmt-5, and kinda have a lot of schoolwork so I may not be available during the weekdays. However, I have more time during the weekends (Friday evening to Sunday night). Maybe we can work out a time on the weekends?
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    When do u want to battle tmrw, I can't do it 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm cuz of swim team, but can do it for the rest of the day. Gmt-5
    Heya man, we have to battle for the Gen 6 Farewell CAP Tournament, and I am PST (GMT -8). Is it fine if we had our battle around Friday or Saturday? It's so then I can first deal with exams and then focus on the tour.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Same, schoolwork is also holding me till the weekends. I am GMT-5, and available from 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm Fridays. If I'm not there that means I'll be on from around 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm Saturday.
    Sundar
    Sundar
    Saturday is fine for now. At least both of us can prepare before we battle that day.
    We're paired for the Monotype BLT. I'm GMT +5:30 and free for all of today or in the evening from tomorrow. Lemme know when a good time to battle would be.
    mono ranbat tour, loser brackets, gmt+2 when u can play?
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    yikes... i have a LOT of homework at school... so maybe saturday or sunday. 11:00 am gmt-5 to 7:00 gmt-5 for both days
    zolaski
    zolaski
    go saturday, pm me when i'm on w/ cerises ok?
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    alrighty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…