Smogon Forums

shiny finder
shiny finder
I'll check them all at the same time. So it would be trade the 15, I log off for a few (~5min), then come back on to trade 'em all back. Heading on now though!
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
Gotcha, sounds good! Thanks again! Let me trade you something first as a payment/a thank you.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Aww, you didn't need to do that :) Thanks!
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
Don't know if you needed a moon ball ghastly, but at least it can be trade fodder if not.
shiny finder
shiny finder
It's prefect, thanks! I definitely don't have one in Gen 7, and it's hard to have too many Apricorn females lol
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
I will stay in wifi, but just shoot me a message once you're ready to trade back. ^^
shiny finder
shiny finder
PM'd since it's a little hard to read on a profile. Heading back on now!
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
Good deal, thanks. ^^ I will send back your mons with this trade, appreciate you checking what you did!
shiny finder
shiny finder
You're welcome ^_^ The eggs are in the same order as the list. In case you can't get the other half checked in the meantime, I should be around again tomorrow night.
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
Good deal, I will let you know if I can't get them checked!
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
Haven't got anyone to check the second half sadly, so if you end up being free tonight, just let me know. ^^
shiny finder
shiny finder
Sorry, I ended up being busier than I thought last night/tonight. I'll be around for another hour or so, and then again hopefully much earlier tomorrow/Thurs.
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
I am on currently. If not tonight, maybe thurs.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Ahh ok. Thursday should work well though. I'll message back then!
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
Hey, sorry for not messaging yesterday, ended up being an errand running day. If you end up being free today, just let me know. ^^
shiny finder
shiny finder
haha No problem! I ended up being pretty busy myself. I'm sure we can meet up this weekend :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hey! I should be around for most of the day today.
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
I am free for the rest of evening if you are. ^^
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hey! Yup, I'm here. Just give me a few to get organized (assuming you're still free).
ToWriteLove
ToWriteLove
Just let me know when. ^^ I will go ahead and hop on.