dr00
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, I have a HA Snom in a Friend Ball (was shiny hunting) if you'd like one.
    dr00
    dr00
    hey thanks for the offer! someone managed to get me one though
    i don't need yours after all, but i really appreciate it :D
    Hey there dr00,
    How are you?

I wanted to thank you again for the Blissey!
    Also in case you ever remember any other old Smogon redistributables or old Pokémon in general, feel free to write me a list of what you have.
    There are way too many from back in the day so that I had to place the emphasis on only a hand full of them on my Wants List so far.

Best greetings.
    dr00
    dr00
    no worries! that would be quite the task, but i can try to google fu some old archives of my old trade threads or something. i'd be happy to help out.

and you're welcome again! thanks for the clone and the Heracross :D
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing, glad to read that you like it.

And sure thing, no stress. I'm busy all week long due to the upcoming deadlines of my Uni assignments so I'm usually fully absorbed by my IRL obligations for now.

Though, once my semester is over my activity here will increase again, so stay tuned.

Best greetings.
    Mudkip in a cup.
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    I don't exactly get excited for games. Surprised you forgot how boring of a person I am. I guess the new trade mechanics might be interesting. Hawaii is alright, but the whole thing is neither here nor there for me - hope there's some sort of Polynesian fusion. Gen 6 was pretty blasé overall, so you're not missing much with your tardy-to-the-party playthrough of Alpha Sapphire besides M-Swampert I suppose.

Sociology doesn't count, no, but that's okay. I can't imagine a whole lot of people breeding and trading like mad until Gen VII, but I certainly won't be one of those either. Hah. The meta-shift might be more interesting than the game itself or 99% of the new Pokemon can be lackluster like Gen 6 and we're back in 2010-2012 meta all over again. Such is life. I'm fine sticking with grandpa owl. You take care mister, poke a Kiwi for me.
    dr00
    dr00
    omg your avatar ;~;
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    It's fine, everything's fine.
    iirc you wanted my shiny trapinch and reg clamperl for your ORAS playthrough. The game is already out do you still want them?
    dr00
    dr00
    lol hey, you already gave me trapinch! (didn't you have? i have one)

i've only just started the game. still creeping around route 103 for a leech seed rain dish lotad :P
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Really I don't remember is it named Abalos?
    Hey there dr00 I need your help. Im thr one who sent a comment to your thread in SvEx

My FC is: 5429-8609-8543
    IGN is Nux
    NuxEnzo
    Thank you very very much!!!
    dr00
    dr00
    haha np
    Hey man, are you still working on the Flabebes?
    No rush, I just wanted to confirm its still on :)
    dr00
    dr00
    hey sorry this is taking so long! i have your flabebes still, do you want them at some point? i'm still working on papers, so i haven't had a look at getting spinda yet.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Hi :D
    I'm so sorry man, my friends list have changed quite a bit during the time, and I was actually able to catch all colours myself :(
    Sorry...
    dr00
    dr00
    lol no worries
    Could you ask him for me? I don't know if he remembers me but let him know that Chill is asking. That would be great, thanks! :)
    dr00
    dr00
    its full redis
    Chill
    Chill
    Cool, thanks.
    dr00
    dr00
    yep no worries :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…