reachzero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you don't feel like joining the discord that's cool. but if you need bw teams or anything just lmk oo
    reachzero
    reachzero
    It's just been a busy week and I haven't really found time yet, I'll come on tomorrow!
    hey there reach, we are paired for first blood tournament, what time suits you? Would the same time as last time (Friday between 4-5pm your time) work or not?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Hmm, tomorrow morning perhaps? I'm GMT-5...
    reachzero
    reachzero
    If we can't get it done, let's get an extension, we can definitely do this
    Rat With Wings
    Rat With Wings
    I should be able to do tomorrow morning your time. I'll be around between 6-11am so just come on whenever you are ready.
    hey, we're paired for CAP spring seasonal, my week is incredibly full thanks to school but the weekend should be pretty clear, lemme know when's good for you, I'm EST/GMT-5
    Uu tour when fight? I'm on break this week so im more free than next week. Gmt-8
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm GMT-5. Tomorrow morning or afternoon would be good, Friday afternoon (1-5 or so for me) would be good. I'd prefer to avoid the weekend.
    LordST
    LordST
    I'm free til 4pm your time tomorrow and Friday my name is LordST on PS
    reachzero
    reachzero
    That sounds good.
    When can we play bruh
    BP
    BP
    I can play anytime I have a teams with me and we are both on. I will try to be active
    BP
    BP
    Are we shooting for Friday Afternoon I assume?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    If you can't do tomorrow morning or afternoon, Friday afternoon would work
    When do you want to fight for CAP Survivor? I'm free most nights from 6pm to about 11 (CST) and on the weekend
    Hey, Reach. I can battle for CAP Survivor tomorrow (Tuesday) from 3-10 pm EST (GMT-5), and Wednesday 3-5 pm and 9-10 pm. Do any of these times work for you?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Any time from 3-5 PM today would be great.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    I didn't see you yesterday. I probably missed you. Sorry. :(
    But do you have any open times today, tomorrow, or Friday?
    Hey, we're paired for survivor and for the kickoff tour. I'm generally available evenings EST, also available Tuesday/Thursday morning if that works better. Just lemme know what works for you!
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Tuesday and Thursday morning would definitely work better. Is there a specific time you'd prefer?
    we're matched up for ost r1. I'm gmt -8 and pretty busy until early morning or late night until this weekend. Early morning saturday/sunday is open too and potentially easier.
    Fiend
    Fiend
    some days i'm not free due to sports but generally from 6-8 is wide open. thursday and friday 6-12 is fine
    Fiend
    Fiend
    when are you thinking we should fight? i can do all of tonight and would prefer that
    Fiend
    Fiend
    what times can you play weds, thurs, or friday?
    Hello reachzero! time without seeing you, when do u wanna play our match for the Top Down Knock Down tour? I can play mostly during my nights ( GMT +1 )
    reachzero
    reachzero
    lol, I said tomorrow, which is Tuesday
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Okk see u on stours
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm online, so if you're available to play sooner, I'm on smogtours, if not, I'll see you at the scheduled time. :)
    We're paired in the Gen 7 CAP Kickoff tournament. I'm GMT -5 (EST) and have teams ready for whenever you would like to play. I can play now, but I can also do tomorrow evening (after 7 ideally), and Wednesday afternoon (2-4), among other times if we must find one.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm also GMT-5, I think I would prefer Wednesday afternoon among the times you listed, though perhaps tomorrow night might be possible. Afternoons tend to work out better for me.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sounds good. I will be on PS tomorrow night if it ends up working for you, and will definitely be online Wednesday afternoon.
    Just wanted to let you know that in the Partner this Pokemon thread the Stratagem set has Levitate and therefore would get hit by moves with increased priority, so you might want to change your justification a little.
    Rat With Wings
    Rat With Wings
    This is from Bulbapedia: It prevents affected Pokémon from being hit by moves with increased priority.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    That *really* hurts Stratagem relative to Greninja, Tapu Koko and Syclant then. Considering that Megas Metagross, and Scizor are two of the best available Megas and the best in CAP (along with Pinsir), being affected by Bullet Punch even under Psychic Terrain is a big deal breaker.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Description rewritten. Man, that is the first time I've heard a really convincing argument for using Technician Stratagem.
    Hey. We're paired against eachother for the UU cup. When do u want to battle roughly? I am gmt +1. Idm what day.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Would 6:30 PM tomorrow (that's 12:30 PM for me in GMT-5) work for you?
    Conor3197
    Conor3197
    oh im actually sorry about this, but my cousins are actually coming down. So i cant play tomorrow or until around 4 my time the day after. But I should be free for that time the day after tomorrow. That is also around the time i posted this right?
    hey there mate, when would be a good time to do Battle of the Week? I'm gmt-10 and basically any time after tomorrow is good for me just not in the late afternoons.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    How about Tuesday at 11 pm for you, which is 8 am for me (in New York)?
    Rat With Wings
    Rat With Wings
    Yes that works for me, see you then
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Great!
    Hey we're matched for UUbers, deadline is today. I'm available later on today: from around 7 hours of this post, then as needed. Won't be online the entire time but if you write here your best time I can probably make it. If today doesn't work we could try to go past the deadline and play but my schedule isn't too good until Tuesday.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    There is pretty much no chance of my being free today, I should really have contacted you through the week, honestly. I'll post in the thread.
    Hey, we play for the UU Open? When are you available to play? I'm personally unavailable between now and Thursday afternoon, and Sunday evening. Anything other than that I'm okay with. My timezone is an hour ahead of yours, so we can plan it to EST for sake of convenience.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm a pastor, so pretty much my entire Sunday is crazy. I'm free almost all of Monday though, would that work?
    Camden
    Camden
    Yep, Monday works perfect.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm ready to play when you're on, I'm on the main server of PS, as reachzero.
    Hey! We play for UUbers this week. When are you free? I'm GMT -4
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm also GMT-4, which is good! I'm free all of Thursday, Friday afternoon 12:30-5 PM, and all of Monday, though I think that's deadline, so that'd be cutting it close. Is there a specific time you'd like?
    YouthBerry
    YouthBerry
    Thursday works for me. Does 2pm work for you?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    yes
    i got subbed in to play you
    im gmt +2
    thursday your afternoon? does that work?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    That sounds wonderful.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm online, let me know when you're ready, or just find me on smogtours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…