Eisenherz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there. I accidentally had one of your mons from your GA cloned, and I remembered after what you said. I have released the clone and the cloner who cloned it deleted the copy of it, but I just wanted to let you know and apilogize for breaking that clause
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hey, thanks for telling me and deleting the clone. This is upsetting, because the cloner had to be the one noticing my OT and knowing my redistribution policy to know you were breaking it, otherwise it would have gone unnoticed. It is 100% your responsibility to know what you are allowed to clone, you should have verified before doing any sort of deal, let alone ask for the cloning. I hope you understand that it's hard to tell how accidental it really was.
    Make sure you are aware of all of your Pokémon's redistribution policies in the future before making any deal, because if any other such accidents happen, you will be added to blacklist of this forum.
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    Yeah, sorry about that. It won't happen again
    Yo, just encountered a random Shiny Beldum. I'm only gonna risk one Heavy Ball on it then I'm spamming other balls. Don't wanna lose all the heavy balls since I don't wanna SR out of this.
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    Thanks. Sorry to have bothered you again BTW. Just needed to check the sources that say its possible. I think there's enough proof to support it now. Gonna get a Beastball one first though. You want one?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    No worries, you haven't bothered me! Not interested in a beast ball one though, thanks!
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    K and k. Peace
    Hey Eisen Any chance you can clone something for me later (a shiny Silvally I got on the GTS, has been Hyper Trained)? If so you can keep a few copies too (hence the specifying Hyper Training).
    As soon as I put up a pokemon asking for a Mimikyu it gets traded right away. I dont think it's going to work.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Do we have each other's FCs added already?
    Hey! I was wondering if it's possible to ask for more than one ditto if you've already given me one. And anyway, thanks for the giveaway thread!
    I have a Alolan Raichu in a cherish ball which I got from an event in Japan. I was just wondering what it's worth and if you are interested in it.
    Well I think I found out what happened. The moves changed are going in order of level up and then I noticed, they randomly leveled up in the spa and PC. So that's a thing.
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    The question is why did the move change in battle, especially if it was the spa. And the Lele is stumping me but it's an easy fix.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Yeah, I truly have no idea, it may be a glitch.
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    Probably. Just thought you may wanna know that I figured it out. Be careful using the spa island. Seems a bit broken ATM.
    Hey dude i have that togekiss you are after with appropriate proof
    Lance321tilt
    Lance321tilt
    I really like gale of darkness^^ its the guy that wants to trade you for that elekid, I'm just like ahahahaahahahaha no
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hahaha, yeah. Well then, let me know when you have the info about the one with better IVs (is it Timid as well?). I have to go for now, so we can figure this out tomorrow, or whenever you are around next!
    Lance321tilt
    Lance321tilt
    It will probably be tomorrow when i get both the info and the opportunity to trade. It is timid too btw^^
    Hey! Just thought I'd respond here to coordinate the trade so I don't end up spamming vzxt lol. I'll be online in ~10 min (maybe just a bit less).
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Haha sounds good, I'll go on IRC so we can communicate easier :P
    I figured out the problem. I don't have X or Y so I'll have to wait for pokebank to open first before I ask for anything.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Oh! I didn't realize you had written Battle Tree and not Maison! Yes, sadly I can't send it over before Pokébank comes out. This should happen within a week or so, though, so if you still want it then, I already have your Durant ready and nicknamed.
    Hey I've put back up the pikipek, I think it was gts glitched . its nicknamed JPNYCE lvl 7 male just fyi
    Buckert's Ditto GA is closed once again, I need a hug ;A;
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hahaha, yes, it probably would have gotten sniped pretty quickly if I hadn't hurried! :P
    XGlitchXQueenX
    XGlitchXQueenX
    Since you are able to RNG Dittos on cartrage, mind giving me some pointers? There are a bunch a mons I really want to RNG but I just can't seem to get it right ;~;
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    It really depends what part you are struggling with? I can definitely try helping you, but trying to explain entirely how to RNG would need a few pages of text from me :P The best place to start is the articles on here: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/. These articles should help to guide you through the process, but I warn you that you will need a lot of patience! If I can help with something particular, let me know, I'll do my best.
    Alright, projects completed!
    I am able to make a trade whenever I'm awake this weekend. :P

You can PM me or respond here whenever you're ready.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    oops, get*
    Slowbrotaku
    Slowbrotaku
    That would be fantastic! Thank you!
    I really appreciate that and the bottle caps. :)
    Slowbrotaku
    Slowbrotaku
    And all of the stuff you gave to me in the past.
    You helped me out with those Dittos so when Pokebank is out I will have an easier time with this.
    Ok, I'll just edit this to keep the posts down.
    Anyways, I completed Oricoro just now before I head out. I will probably finish the rest around noon PST and I will be able to trade it around 6-8pm PST or any time after that.
    This went by much faster than expected.
    Slowbrotaku
    Slowbrotaku
    Oh yeah, so I really wasn't looking to get a Male Clefairy by capture/breeding so I checked GTS until one popped up. They wanted a Type Null.

So I traded my Toucannon I got from a wondertrade for a Cosmog for a Type Null. Which I then used for that Clerairy.

Totally worth it. Saved me hours. Lmao.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Male Clefairy? Was that for the Moonblast egg move? I thought you would want to use Whimsicott for that since it's easier to find, but maybe it's for something different that's escaping me now :P It's pretty crazy that someone wanted a Toucannon for his Cosmog lol, the GTS is a wild place. Glad it worked out!
    Slowbrotaku
    Slowbrotaku
    I think Whimscott is Sun exclusive, but I forget. Either way, I needed a male Clefairy for other stuff.

I am done with everything except Jangmo-o. I am rarely getting Bulletproof and when I do it's a male. Lol.
    Let me know if you ever have any other projects.
    I think I am getting motivated to take a request thread.
    Slowbrotaku
    Slowbrotaku
    Ok cool I just got home.
    After I eat dinner and get situated I will give that list a better analysis.

I should be able to do at least two of those things. I don't see why not all of them with enough elbow grease.
    In theory I should have access to this all, so let's see how it will play out in practice.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sounds good, just let me know which you will make, and what you would like in return! If you prefer, I could also give you some kind of credit for Pokémon I will add in the future.
    Slowbrotaku
    Slowbrotaku
    Oops meant to type that last part down here. Anyways, I can get started on Jangmo-o and Porygon tonight.
    About to start SR'ing for my Sun Unified Zygarde. Since I can't use the thing in Battle Tree/Royale, and as you & Albus have been so helpful to me over the past few months, I'll likely end up donating it to one or both of you.
    Should I have the patience to properly SR it, any particular Natures/IV spreads you would be looking for?
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Thx, take your time with it,I won't need the clone back for quite a while
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Alright, thanks a whole lot! It will take a few days before I list it for my giveaway, since I have to figure out the set and EVs. Do you want a copy right now or do you prefer to wait until then?

Also, I don't think I've ever been in contact with Albus, so you might want to tell him about it yourself, but I will be glad to give him a copy anytime as well!
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    I can wait
    Hi, thank you for the giveaway! Just curious: by calendar month do you mean wait 30 days or you can request as soon as a new month starts? Thanks again!!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    You can request as soon as a new month starts :)
    Pikanium
    Pikanium
    You're the best <3
    I got your Sandshrew:) Adamant HA in a dive Ball. Since it is not flawless would you like me to hyper train it 31/31/31/31/31/31 and Ev train with 252 atk/ 252 speed/ 6 SpD Sword Dance/ Icicle Crash / Iron Head / EQ ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…