Mattapod
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like that HA Snorlax please. I work all day but PM me if you see me on in the evenings.
    Hey squidward I bet old man Matt is gonna get his grubbin any day now, nyeh squidward nyeh squidward nyeh squidward nyeh squidward
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    shouldnt you be out jellyfishing?
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    It's Saturday tho
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    two krabby patties to go sponge
    what do you think about a gimmick tour where every round there is an arbitrary restriction like you have to use one of my favorite Pokemon each round or something.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I never checked it out actually D;
    vzxt
    vzxt
    There was something similar in Pt the battle arcade. Each round a game board would appear and give random effects to the opponents. Like you get your first mon poisoned or both opponents have a pokemon paralyzed etc.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah, in HGSS too. that was fun as fuck, why don't we have that in SM
    Im ready for the kantoXalola battle hbu?
    everybody
    Glhf
    everybody
    Well ggs idk why im doing this anymore.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    good games! dont say that. your team was dope and you were really close to winning two of those battles. that missed thunder was a bummer.. specs Primarina was just too much. Muk prob couldve beat it tho.
    Looks like I'm gonna have to drop the tour, give psychomew the win please
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    =O

prank or srs?
    Lego
    Lego
    Check out my ct
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    aw fuck ok. gl homie. ill save the prank for another time
    Hey matto! You said you have a shiny weedle you could drop off to me. Need anything for it?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    yooo i can send you the weedle in a little bit. i need grubbin to be non USA but thanks anyway. im just waiing to get an esv checked atm
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    Alright, cool. I'll hop into OR then, thank you!

Did you need anything for the weedle?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    nope im all set thanks tho
    Checking about the ditto...Do you have anything specific you'd want for one, or do you want me to just put anything up? Also, do you want me to put a poke up with a specific level range or just leave it as taking any level?

Thanks!
    Hey Mattapod, quick question. The rule set for this week's Alola Wifi Tournament is same as last week, right? The Battle Spot-esque one?
    Just here to say that your Celesteela is a god. <3

JXNW-WWWW-WWW5-Y8US
    Xen
    Xen
    Lol, I had no business winning that match; I was getting curb stomped from the start, but Celesteela saved the day.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    =O dude are you kidding me?! wowww. finally got around to watching this. its a tank and a half. when that HJK missed i jumped outta my chair haha. then the dual leech seed. so epic.
    Xen
    Xen
    lol it was a beast. Pretty sure I was being cursed out in Japanese after that match. :p
    when do you want to play for that UU wifi tourney ? im available this week end, gmt +1!
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    same. just comment the 6 mons you want and ill send em to ya if i have them
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    to be frank i never played a single gen 7 UU match, the first 6 you find will be fine
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    just look at the viability rankings page and pick 10 and ill send you 6 random ones if i have them.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    going to see a movie that I wanted to see without me, watching a show I wanted to see without me, whatever. I don't like being excluded
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    dude i hate when im SUPPOSED to do something with someone and they do it without me too. fuckin dix
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah and also when they tell you ahead of time like fuck. like "hey my friend can get in to see jurassic world early but i can't take you" bitch. how dare you
    i like milo
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    they argued about marijuana very strongly so bad that rogan prefaced the podcast "me and crowder are friends and i love him". how was rogan on crowder?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    he was fine honestly I don't remember what they were talking about because I was trying to do homework but it was nice, they were reassuring each other about something. idr
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'm listening again tonight
    Hey man, I was wondering if you still had some of those Tapu Lele's from the distribution?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    yes but i dont just give them out since id have to give them to everyone all the time. i have a trade thread in wifi opening back up soon so keep your eyes peeled
    motherlove
    motherlove
    Well yeah I didn't plan on getting it for free, lol. I'll keep my eyes open, cheers mate.
    got a shiny modest HP grass zapdos from RBY!!!!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Oh really...
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    si senor. i had to do some tedious glitches to get the shiny part but the hp grass part was all on its own :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…