SHSP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uu open, when do you wanna play? Im gmt+2 and can play whenever except friday and saturday evening
    mj
    mj
    Nights your time doesnt work sind that would be middle of the night for me. I can play whenever except friday and saturday evening
    mj
    mj
    Does monday 5 pm your time work for you?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    not gonna have the time to play, take the win
    How to try out?!
    SHSP
    SHSP
    when are you avaliable? i’ll try to be on most of the days leading up to the draft, find me on showdown and we’ll have a game or two, sound good?
    Sundar
    Sundar
    Sure, I'll be on anytime, only when I return to my hotel room.
    another sunkern moving up in the smogon world. congratulations!
    SHSP
    SHSP
    Thanks man! Go sunkerns
    Hey, SHSP. You ready to kick my butt for CAP24 playtest?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    alright well we missed eachother, what now? give me an availability this time not just "hey get on" this is a busy part of my year I need to free up the time slots
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Okay. So. I'm getting on Showdown now, but just tag me anywhere on Discord if you have the free time tomorrow.
    SHSP
    SHSP
    i lead initially with “just def not friday,” because i’m busy from wake up on, all day, I’m not going to be on and told you this
    We need to fight for Challenge Cup soon. I'm actually in GMT+2 right now...what works for you?
    SHSP when do u want to battle for the king of the hill challenge: I can do it all of today and maybe 8:00 - 9:00 pm EST tmrw
    SHSP
    SHSP
    i'll be on later today if you're down for it
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Sorry, kinda forget to check forums yesterday ... got distracted. I think I can actually squeeze in some time to play today, I’ll be on rn
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Hey do you think you can play this weekend? I don’t want the king of the hill thread to get stalled out
    Hi again, we need to play for the CAP 23 Playtest. Would you like to play on Thursday evening?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    I will be on tonight if you can be- had a rough week because midterms
    Mx
    Mx
    Ok, I'll be waiting for you on PS
    SHSP
    SHSP
    Thanks man, sorry for all the trouble
    We has to fite 4 da play tezt wen u wana plaiy?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    aight so i got sick but now im good and we have 2 days- ill be on as much as I can find me lol, sorry for all the difficulties
    KrazyCake
    KrazyCake
    I'll find you ;)
    SHSP
    SHSP
    s/o man, thanks so much for understanding
    cap ssnls round 4 when would you like to play?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    i'm GMT -4 and on usually after noon to 10ish my time, would like to get it done before Wednesday because then i'm back in school but I could do then anyway lol, lemme know when's good for you
    Drud
    yea im returning to school wednesday too, want to play monday 10pm gmt +2?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    sounds good to me
    captt, gmt +7 when do you wanna play
    SHSP
    SHSP
    i'm gmt -4, can play pretty much after noon to 10ish my time this whole week, would prefer Thursday night, let me know when your good and I can double check when I am
    Hey we're matched up for PSPL, when are you free to battle? I'm GMT -5 and I'm free most of tomorrow either before or after 5-9 PM, while Friday and Saturday I'm free anytime after 9 PM my time
    Howdy, SHSP! We're paired for the CAP Spring Seasonal. I'm at EST (GMT-5), and as of now, I'm available tomorrow (Thursday) from 3-5 pm and 9-10 pm, Friday 3-10 pm, not at all Saturday, Sunday almost all day, Monday 3-5 pm and 9-10 pm, Tuesday 3-10 pm, and Wednesday 3-5 pm and 9-10 pm. Do any of these times work for you?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    No prob man, wanna play sometime tomorrow afternoon? Assuming nothing changes I'll be home and set by 3-3:30 ish
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Alright, I can try for that.
    SHSP
    SHSP
    sweet dude, just lemme know anything that comes up and we'll figure it out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…