maroon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• can you play dubs ssnl tomorrow or sunday? im gmt+1
    maroon
    maroon
    I can play @ 8:30 am tomorrow my time gmt -7
    p2
    that works, drop a reply to this vm around that time or pm me on discord (p2#5327) just so i dont forget
    maroon
    maroon
    Sorry missed time. Cant really play rest of the weekend
    maroon
    maroon
    Aight, thx for submitting a team for the nextt cycle break this team. Ill make a few changes
    smub
    smub
    Empoleon compresses the roles of both the Stealth Rocker and Defogger that takes minimal damage from hazards itself, and Gastrodon serves as the Electric immunity that additionally has passive sustain and access to Sticky Hold in order to keep its Leftovers.
    dou seasonal, when are you free?
    maroon
    maroon
    Friday-Sunday, I'm gmt-7
    neomon
    neomon
    i am +2 can you just pm me when you get on, i am in NU room :]
    How did you link your RMTs in your signature when you post a comment?
    maroon
    maroon
    Click your name in the top right corner, scroll down to signature. Then place the name of your rmt in your signature and mon or something. Then get the url of your rmt and use the chain button after highlighting the text ur r,the in the re space and paste it on. Then click save changes and the old nk to the age of ur rmt
    Hey. When you wanna battle for uber open? Best time for me is 10pm - 2am gmt
    DKM
    DKM
    You there buddy?
    maroon
    maroon
    Take the win
    Hi, ubers seasonal. I'm gmt+1, prefer to play between 4pm and midnight my time any day this week.
    666lumberjack
    666lumberjack
    whoops, meant ubers seasonal - when are you available to play?
    Hi! I sent you a private message at first but you enabled VM messages after that. We play for NU Open VI round two. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to get this done?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    10am your time (8pm my time) works too. Is Friday suiteable day for you or do you want to play on another day at 10am your time?
    maroon
    maroon
    Friday 1 pm my time works
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Excellent. I will see you then. :)
    You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you
    Larry
    Larry
    I know that dress is karma

when do u wanna play monopl, gmt+2
    hi we're matched for dpp pu cup. im est (gmt-4) when are you free / time zone ?
    maroon
    maroon
    GMT -7, later on weekdays are ok and more flexible on weekends
    cityfolk
    cityfolk
    kk im free all of tonight, earlier tomorrow (possibly, def busy at night), and then working thursday-sunday but hours are TBD so not sure of my availability then
    jsyk you're supposed to write up the klefki in paragraph form now
    maroon
    maroon
    Ik i just couldn't do it all at once, so i just implemented checks
    terrors
    terrors
    just making sure
    maroon
    maroon
    Aehzo
    The quote's kinda nice, actually.
    Aehzo
    Time for a cringey one. "Out of all the rose, you must've been pick, because you're the sweetest one."
    maroon
    maroon
    Lul
    If you want to claim activity for mnm tour you can, orion the sylveon hasn't been on since signing up, and you made some effort at contact. Make sure you get your match done earlier next time though.
    maroon
    maroon
    alright and will do
    hi wehn do you want to play for the ubers seasonal? im gmt +2, would be nice if we could play tomorrow since im free for most of the day
    hey for your galv analysis, its 'Sticky Web' not 'Sticky Webs' or 'Webs'. you repeatedly made the same mistake so just thought i'd let you know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…