Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we play for DPL

i have exams on the 5th so i would prefer to schedule around it. best would be on the evening of 5th after done with everything or like the day after

im EDT (-4) so 12 hour diff. around noon or midnight should both be good
    yo, dou seasonal
    gmt :+5:30
    ps nick : geerat
    Level 51
    Level 51
    GMT+8, prefer nights (about 8-10). We'll probably see each other
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Dude, when are we playing, I pmed you yesterday you didnt respond :/
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Hey, sorry, I thought I told you that wasn't a good day for me and I assumed we were playing on Friday?
    cute waifu :3
    Level 51
    Level 51
    yeah its really nice!!!! only downside is that my daily commute is 1.5h each way e______eeeeee and pay is bad because we're conscripted and don't have a choice
    Shame That
    Shame That
    you're preaching to the choir LOL, 2hr 15 mins travel each way to uni 4 times a week :'( i just sleep... which is probably really bad since I have homework to do

the conscription part does suck... but hopefully you can just ride it out in the office job till you've done your part and then go get some proper pay n_n

imo just make the most of these years by EV training in the commute 8)
    Level 51
    Level 51
    can't even bring my ds because it has a camera and that's not allowed at camp ;________; also mostly because its an entertainment device.
    We're matched for R1 of multi gen DOU tour. I'm free pretty much any time next weekend and am GMT-7. On weekdays I'm only available after 6pm my time. Is there a day and time that works on your end?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Probably weekend. Is 11pm your Saturday ok?
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Whew! That's a bit later than I'd like to be staying in playing mons...but alas, I'll make it work. See ya then!
    Just one thing about the deo-a amcheck I did: I added the commas before which bc I'm fairly certain a GP member has told me in the past that there should always be a comma before which. Anyway ty for going through and pointing those things out, I appreciate it.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Ah, that makes sense. While I'm a native speaker of English I've had no formal training in the fine specifics of punctuation / grammar, so I just went with what seemed natural. Thanks for pointing that out, and thanks again for the check!
    we play for dlt playoffs. I'm gmt-8 so i'm guessing we kinda have to play weekend
    Level 51
    Level 51
    perhaps. what times are you free? for now my wednesday ~ friday look free from about 11am-midnight GMT+8, excluding meal hours
    Level 51
    Level 51
    that's 7pm - 8am your time lmao woops
    I'm not gonna be able to make the time tonight sorry. I might be there in like 2 hours tho if that'll work
    Level 51
    Level 51
    no problem, i'll be there
    Sexual_Blaziman: what do you consider strong?
    DLT9 Blaze 45: players like you(not bad), genone, and all the mods like level 49, articbalst
    #SpaceBass: >level 49
    DLT9 Blaze 45: that singapore champion
    Level 51
    Level 51
    LOL damn i got demoted two levels, feels bad man
    google sheets is a (BAN ME PLEASE) I hope it dies in a pit of literal snakes like the literal snake it is...

-don
    Level 51
    Level 51
    ouch
    Level 51
    Level 51
    thats quite a hurtful statement to make
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…