sparrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it says u haven't been on since April 27th, but oh well...if you wanna play for UUPL I'll be available tonight and tomorrow as well
    hey fren, when would you like to play for uupl ? gmt +2 here
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    answer plz ,_,
    sparrow
    sparrow
    sorry pal, had a busy week with uni - had some assignments due! I can literally do all of today my end, and most of Friday, I'm busy most of Saturday, GMT +8
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    i'm available for like an hour, if you cant make it i'll be here in like 5 hours from now
    hey I was wondering if you could help me out I saw you comment on a UU team and wondered if you would be able to help my team move forward as its peaked at around 1350 and I haven't been able to move past that, any help would be great thanks.
    sparrow
    sparrow
    https://pastebin.com/ERpk04iL

Okay so looking through your team it's really, really weak to Clefable. Hitmonlee, Hydreigon & Sharpedo are all walled. TBH, I love Hitmonlee but it's really ineffective in the current metagame, it really struggles with the amount of priority and Fairy types running around in the tier.

So instead I settled for a steel spam core of Lucario and Scizor. Next up, you still needed speed control, with the option to actually cripple clef, so I decided on scarf Latias with trick, it also gives you the option to bring back any one of your sweepers with Healing Wish.

Both sweepers aim to break the opposing team, whilst setting a path for Sharpedo sweep. Celebi acts as a secondary water switch in and breaker.

I do apologise for changing the team a ton. But on HO Hitmonlee is not very effective, Raikou is a little bit haphazard since it's still susceptible to faster mons and is difficult to switch in. Latias still provides speed control, whilst giving your team some much need utility.

Let me know what you think of the changes, I am willing to try to make changes that you're more comfortable with.
    JD543
    No this is all great thanks, I would much rather use something that I have a chance to do better with than something that relies on other players to play bad, I'll try this team out and let you know what I think. Thanks a lot for the help really helps

With Hitmonlee it's fine to change him as I agree it does weaken the team.
    JD543
    Thanks again for the team ive played with it quite abit and the only problem I seem to have is with bulky fire types, I have found that I either have to draco them or hit them on the switch in, if you could give me any help with this that would be great.
    when do u wanna play for uupl
    rdy whenever
    gmt -4
    sparrow
    sparrow
    12 hours difference, great! GMT +8, I'm good for this weekend. If you catch me online at any time during the week, hmu
    -Tsunami-
    sparrow
    sparrow
    u wanna play now?
    dont forget to write up the explainations of your core please n_n
    sparrow
    sparrow
    Ahh, sorry! I'll get straight into it!
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    thanks for your contributions!
    Great zam post my dude! It was really concise and was pretty similar to what I was thinking lmao
    sparrow
    sparrow
    thanks man! yeah, it's a shame we didn't get more of a chance to play counter zam some more, but lo zam is way too good atm
    I can't support your Raikou nomination because Dhelmise walls CM+Normalium-Z sets :(((
    sparrow
    sparrow
    well that's why Raikou runs Shadow Ball :-]
    Welcome back sparrow. Long time my old friend :)

I didn't take into consideration the CB set (probably because I've never really encountered it). Between you're argument and B-Hat I am re-considering my position on Fluffy. I'll probably post a follow up later this week, once I make reqs and get a better opinion of the team make-ups during this test.

Cheers, brotha
    sparrow
    sparrow
    Thanks man, it has certainly been a long time!

Well I just wanted to use CB as an example and Hogg was able to explain the whole situation with the P2 match up in further detail.

Hydreigon truly is a monster, glad to hear your thinking about switching sides ;]

Take care pal!
    Sparrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…