IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I want to be a better rater but idk,I considered adding different colors instead of just the usual bold and tried to make my rates much more formal with different sections.Any way I can improve?
    I had not read the rules of smogon and I did not know that I can only have 1 account in smogon's website, I have 3 accounts, they are: Dismantler Alpha, Peaceable and Fount , You could delete / ban the Dismantler Alpha and Fount accounts, Peaceable is my fixed account and I want to continue with Peaceable on smogon's website too, sorry for the inconvenience
    If you give me access I'll fix my thread. I thought the roles were pretty self explanatory due to being quite straight forward but I'll add them. Just need the access again. Also, sorry if this double sends. Says the last attempt to send it didn't go through. (Just tell me when and I will fix it.)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no worries, send me the updated descriptions in a private message and i'll edit them into your thread and reopen it
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    K. For the most part they are fairly simple and straight forward. I'llget them to you in a bit.
    are you still on discord?
    Empo
    Empo
    oh nothing i didnt see you in b101 server :)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    ah okay yeah i've been less active recently because of my studies. feel free to send me a message though if you want to chat about something :)
    Empo
    Empo
    sure
    so regarding my thread, do i rewrite the whole thing or just the descriptions?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    send me a private message with the updated descriptions, then i'll edit them in and reopen the thread
    IB, I have been available for tutoring for a while now but I don't seem to get paired with anyone oo
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    you need to apply for a tutee in the thread in tutor talk bro
    Analytic
    Analytic
    O, you can select your tutee now?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    nah man, you just say you want a tutee and we'll pair you as usual
    Um Hello, So I just got a weird notification:
    If you don't like a thread then post one you like dude. It's easy. Yes, I am referring specifically to you, netgamer, you big fat old bitchass.
    I was wondering If I've got this from you, If so, I would like to know what did I do wrong, If not, then sorry for bothering you.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Everyone can see that lol, it's just a little joke for people who complains about threads.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    complain*
    i will nvr hav sexy badgeset as urs :C
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah man i was really busy with work and exams towards the end of last year so didn't have much time, but i'll start playing more regularly now :)
    Empo
    Empo
    u shud follow both y/y
    pj
    pj
    poor empo
    hey, the b101 thread is closed but Dom and me agreed for a tutoring session, can Dom tutor me along with the assigned player, thx
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i've reopened the thread, please post your app and that dom has agreed to tutor you
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    please post a proper application as stated in the op of the signup thread
    old friend
    franky
    franky
    I am doing well, yo. Nothing to complain about.

When did you become Philip?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    glad to hear man. any plans to come back for sm?

lol yeah i got involved in other parts of the site when i came back, mainly through doing rmt and uu stuff. still nowhere near philip though :P
    franky
    franky
    jeez I lost the competitive juice years ago man so no plans.

yeah sure. super mod. don't let it get to your head tho, I know your roots ibanez ;)
    I can't seem to pm you but I understood. Gonna make another rmt with some pokemon switch ups
    oops sorry i didn't realize we were supposed to send them the eval after a month. is it fine if we go until the new year?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah that's fine, there's no strict deadline
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…