Eien
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't get enough credit because of who you are friends with
    Ok..
    Eien
    Eien
    What do you want me to respond with? terrors is a great player who's better than most people think imo.
    TheAce22
    Your opinion on terrors skill lvl isn't why I posted that.. w/e
    "we're mostly holding S rank mons for the most experienced writers, but you're welcome to choose a different mon if you want!"

You're supposed to be a communist mod, that doesn't involve establishing an oligarchy.
    6ti
    6ti
    this is where i'd put an animal farm quote but i can't think of anything
    Eien
    Eien
    idk if you're joking but you know what I said is basically the animal farm quote right
    6ti
    6ti
    yes that was the joke
    How do you want me to handle Mega Medicham in team options for Alakazam and Jirachi? Should I just leave them implemented and wait to see if it is banned or not?
    Eien
    Eien
    Put them in. If it's banned it will be edited
    hey been wondering if u can possibly GP my two Zygarde analyses when u get a chance. Would appreciate ;)
    1k posts :o, keep up the good work!
    Eien
    Eien
    Thanks! Sorry forgot to give you a shoutout. It's been a fun time since the beginning though Hitmonchomp
    maroon
    maroon
    ^^ its been quite some time! -chomp
    Excuse me, I'm not a nazi mod. I prefer to be called a communist mod in honor of my idol Mao Zedong. Thank you.
    Eien
    Eien
    Don't you ask us to call you Erdogan? Yea lol
    Zar
    Zar
    hello why didnt u roast shade. This is racism
    Excuse me, I'm not a nazi mod. I prefer to be called a communist mod in honor of my idol Mao Zedong. Thank you.
    Eien
    Eien
    Lmao Zedong
    Excuse me, I'm not a nazi mod. I prefer to be called a communist mod in honor of my idol Mao Zedong. Thank you. :tools:
    Eien
    Eien
    How dare you meme your boss. I'll slash your pay for this insolence
    terrors
    terrors
    btw are you ever going to follow back
    Azelea
    ):
    Excuse me, I'm not a nazi mod. I prefer to be called a communist mod in honor of my idol Mao Zedong. Thank you. :tools:
    Eien
    Eien
    Don't you have a computer you're supposed to be getting fixed?
    Eien
    Eien
    You as a nazi mod, me as a communist mod. #cores
    Eien
    Eien
    I didn't know you were a commie but if you insist!
    Finally a good avi, took you long enough
    Eien
    Eien
    don't you literally have an another gif using the chuunibyou op's dance. yea.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Coming from the guy who was rocking hatsune miku as an avi
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Eh I prefer Monokuma dancing... (I saw that avi before playing Danganropa and thought welp Eien fell off the weirdness train again)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…