Subject 18
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i dont understand this "tell me how you really feel" bc i really feel jirachi is crap
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    make a more competent post instead of calling people idiots for using it. Giving two lines of saying it's bad and useless isn't a good post.
    X LUCK X
    X LUCK X
    i dont know how to make an argument
    X LUCK X
    X LUCK X
    but i said zygarde and gren come in for free and it doesnt even check psychic spammers.
    hey, we are paired for powc. I'm gmt +2 and I'd like to play any time between wednesday and friday except of wednesday evening (after 4pm more accurately) I'm going to vacation on saturday.
    Breezy
    Breezy
    i can only play till 4pm my time (9am your time) and then again sometime after 10pm of my time till 00. Gotta wake up early on sat.
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    lets do the second timeframe. 8 am for me is pretty early.
    Breezy
    Breezy
    ok, see ya then
    "can you have this QC ready within 48 hours?"

Can you have deez nutz ready within 48 hours?
    bro you've gotta change to anime waifus like everyone else instead of these terrifying anime children
    hey man when can you play for OU circlejerk, I'm GMT+8 and free for most of the week
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    Tuesday/Wednesday should work for me. I'm GMT -6
    TUO
    TUO
    your tuesday night is ideal then, something like 8-9pm tuesday your time
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    should be good.
    Yo we up for the OU Circlejerk tour, am GMT +1, Go by the alt Fille and am easily found in the LC room. When can you fight? (I work Monday, Wednessday and Friday from 3PM-9PM GMT)
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    I'm free this weekend. So I can work around whatever to play. I'm GMT -6 (US Central time)
    Fille
    Fille
    we'll see when the time comes, but preferbaly betwween 12pm-6pm your time, the later the better, am gonna fight an opponent for different tour saturday night too so will guaranteed be online for some time at least)
    hey dude! you've been assigned to me as my tutor. i'm just reaching out to say hey and make initial contact. i'm excited to learn more. not sure how you'd like to communicate but i'm open to whatever. i should be free basically every day during my availability but let me know how your schedule looks and all that.
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    I'm on discord in the OU server and the b101 server. PM me cuz I'll see it sooner.
    Pride creeps me the FUCK out
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    haha, Pride is the best character on that entire show imo. immaculate design.
    Martin
    Martin
    Yeah man, Pride achieves his purpose immaculately. He is the creepy child who makes for the perfect "most scary char" possible.

Speaking of bad guys, King Bradley's dub voice actor is quite literally the most perfect decision in voice acting ever.
    Has anyone planned to do a Smogon Tour discussion thread in SM OU forum? If not may I?
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    I don't think its planned at the moment. I don't know if it was run in the past, if it was I'd be okay with it being run as long as its active.

Make sure to ask Bludz/Celtic as well.
    Have you and the ranking team considered blacklisting Mega Beedrill after the final verdict? I mean, people are now kinda going around in circles, and it's definitely the hype of wanting Bee to be good, even when it just isn't. Of course, the ranking team are to decide on the matter; I just thought I'd ask, and I hope you don't mind me asking.
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    Oh sorry for the late response. We haven't thought about blacklisting Beedrill yet. It will be ranked by this weekend and the rest of the team and I will evaluate from there.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    No problem. Anyway, thank you for the information!
    so people can talk about Mega Sableye being the real broken component of stall, or talk about that stall is inherently broken without Dugtrio and that we should be looking to nerf it, and that is fine. But if I talk about Chansey being the real broken component of stall it gets deleted for "Off-topic"?
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    Not trying to be abrasive, I know you are just trying to do your job. But I think that discussion around something as important as the state of stall in OU should not be simply deleted because it veers slightly Off-Topic.
    Reason "awful" post when hecatomb's post is right beneath mine and still up. Are you memeing?
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    http://puu.sh/u3UDF.png

I see one post making a shitty meme and the other saying to focus on dugtrio suspect test. While it's not a model post it's at least somewhat relevant to the thread while yours... lol.
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Well the post was meant to reflect that I feel the dug suspect came way too early, so it is relevant. I'm not offended just thought it was funny. I'll just add the meme after I make a thorough post or something I guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…