Smogon Forums

idiotfrommars
idiotfrommars
I'm going to toronto regional this weekend so will have to be a weekday after 5pm est if that is ok with you
doomsday doink
doomsday doink
Thursday evening would be best in that case, preferably around 8pm EST. I'd also like to schedule a backup the following day in case something comes up, would the same time on Friday work for that?
idiotfrommars
idiotfrommars
The back up might work. We are traveling friday to toronto so nkt sure what time we will get in
doomsday doink
doomsday doink
Let's plan for tomorrow night then. Out of curiosity, what is the latest you can play? I'm working tomorrow and am GMT -7 so I may not be available until later in the evening. As for Friday, I will be free throughout the day so anytime that day would serve as a suitable backup.
doomsday doink
doomsday doink
Obviously that didn't work out last night. I'd prefer not to get activity or play a sub so please let me know if you can battle this weekend at some point.
idiotfrommars
idiotfrommars
I can probably play later tonight or tomorrow after the tournament. I'm not entirely sure what the times will be that I'll be back at the hotel. What time frame are you available for for those dates?
doomsday doink
doomsday doink
As for today, I'm available for the next two hours (and MAYBE late tonight). Tomorrow I should be able to make time throughout the day, my plans are flexible.