IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi sorry, i know i've been taking a really long time. i have a holiday tomorrow so i will get started on it then. my discord stopped working so that hasn't been much help >:(
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no sweat man, i understand. start it in your own time :)
    Cynde
    Cynde
    congrats on your promotion :D
    i started a convo to unlock my post can you please respond to unlock it please
    Junkrat44
    ok updated it again this is getting tedious
    For the RMT of the Week contest, are you allowed to vote for yourself?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    technically you're not supposed to but everyone does it lol, so yeah sure
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    nothing wrong with a little self confidence, if you don't believe in yourself who will?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    stop trying to corrupt people smh
    Any plans for the next Rmt Tournament? :3
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    should be one in the pipeline sometime soon :)
    Mq
    Mq
    yay
    Question regarding RMTs: Once my team has been added to showcase Im allowed to bump it if I manage to fix a weakness of sorts? Just as a pointer on a separate post

If not, guess I can just tell people through another source. Thanks for your time :)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey man - you're allowed one bump and your rmt is still less than a month old so that's fine with me :)
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Alright, thanks for responding. Appreciate it.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no problem!
    hi friend, i'm +10 and weekends are best. How about next Sunday (25th) or Sat/Sun the following weekend?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey man, could we do sunday july 2 at around 2 pm gmt+1?
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    nah 11 pm is too late for me on a sunday. Any chance we could do a couple of hours earlier? maybe 11am gmt+1?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i'll let you know if anything comes up later in the week, but as of now that works for me!
    I didn't try to do that but aye sure, not like I had anything valuable to commenate.
    Hey, we have to play for WCOP.
    I'm gmt +2 and I'll be avaible from the 23rd onwards, so let me know when you prefer to do this
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey, i'm gmt+1. does around 9 pm my time on the 25th work for you?
    Honor
    Honor
    Yeah, that's fine
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    cool, see you then
    hey, gotta play for wcop. i'm gmt -4 and prefer weekeneds since you're in the uk i think. let me know, gl
    ToF
    should be ready to rock and roll
    ToF
    i'm on smogtours now, would prefer to get game out of the way if it works for you
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i'm actually out right now, sorry man. i'll only be back in four hours or so, after which i'm playing honor. we can get our game done right after that one, or whatever works for you after that time.
    Hello IB, would I be punished if i keep asking anish if his keyboard is broken? It's an imperial question imo and needs to be fully addressed for the well being of such a respected forums like RMT.

Cheers ~
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    fully support this noble cause. just not on the forums though or we'll have to try you in the rmt court of law :o
    Perry
    Perry
    Would I get to pick my lawyer? I'm fairly sure the court would find such a quest worth of a amnesty.
    you really signed up..what a legend..
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    haha everyone's surprised that i actually did it after not playing tours for so long. i always did intend on signing up though, considering how the start of wcop lined up perfectly with the end of my exam. props for making a perfect tour schedule friend :D
    Hey! How are things?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey tony! good to hear from you man. i'm doing fine thanks, just been really busy with work + a big exam i'm studying for in early june. looking forward to getting back to actively playing again once it's done :)

how have things been going for you? glad to see you bossing it as a manager in uupl ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…